It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well it looks like Harvey just ended Trump's wall

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sure.

I thought the business was set up in NM?

Lies,lies and more lies.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Idaho has less than 2 million and median age of 36. We could stand some new blood. It's too poor for most Americans.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Good thing your opinion means nothing to me huh?
I'm not a drinker. I drink when I go to the post every other Friday for karaoke.
So guess this is just one more thing you're wrong about. Hahaha.

link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Trump will still push for the wall being build. The Southern states are flooded with Illegals. Another thing trump could do is use the IRS to reward American citizens who turn in any company that hires illegals.

make those caught wear pink stars or yellow triangles to let people know too.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Arnie123

Like most of Trump's promises, the wall was ludicrous from its inception. Members of Congress aren't going to fund it, and have stated that. The American people at large do not support Trump's Wall. It's a senseless waste of our treasury if nothing else.

Many Texans are secessionists when it suits them who regularly claim they don't need America nor American support. Do you disagree that it is the American taxpayers' money that will be spent to help rebuild Texas? If so, you seem ill-informed on the matter.

Trump won't be President because he is demonstrably incompetent. Even if he still occupies the Office, he will be a lame duck, reduced to doing what he does best: squawking.

Thanks for your comments though; always good to hear from a fan!
In other words, a baseless leftist liberal rant with zero substance, gotcha.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: thesaneone

Good thing your opinion means nothing to me huh?
I'm not a drinker. I drink when I go to the post every other Friday for karaoke.
So guess this is just one more thing you're wrong about. Hahaha.

How can you not be a drinker but are a drinker when you go out to the post????

See what I mean.
Lol

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Your opinion is noted.

I'm not a leftist, and what I stated was merely factual.

All you have responded with is partisan dreck and baseless opinions.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

$26 billion
$67 billion

Ok here is some math and a riddle for you, Mr. Wizard.... a trillion is 1000 billions....2 trillion is 2000 billions...How do you go from 26 -67 billion to 1000 to 2000 billion?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

a reply to: Xtrozero

🏆 most ignorant post award for this thread.
Congratulations.

Was just meeting one snarky remark with another... A little sarcastic humor, so would like me to dumb down my humor a little for you? Also, the larger font works well for you. Gets your point across much better...

Literally what this liberal thread is, snarky remarks and delusions of grandeur. Pretty entertaining.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Your opinion is noted.

/shrug
Ummm, what you literally posted was partisan drivel and baseless opinions, none of its factual.

Yes, you're a leftist. No amount of BS overlooks that fact. Telling us otherwise doesn't make it true. Just eat your serving and enjoy, spared no expense.
edit on 28-8-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Hey silly. First, I think it a cheap shot to stoop to that kind of smart-aleky comments. However, then I read the post you were responding to. Ignorant is not the right word. Far from it. Certainly that poster can say it was a joke and slither out from under the weight of it with a laugh. Just like Trump does. But to even joke about putting women into the sex trade is downright mean, ugly, and repulsive. It speaks to the worst of the stereotypes that many conservatives say are levied upon them by the left. I am looking forward to our conservative members jumping on that one and helping that member un-scramble his sordid perspective.

edit on Mon Aug 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Your opinion is noted.

/shrug
Ummm, what you literally posted was partisan drivel and baseless opinions, none of its factual.

Yes, you're a leftist. No amount of BS overlooks that fact.

Your posts don't differentiate between opinions and reality.

Please stop obsessing with me and get back to the topic.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Your opinion is noted.

/shrug

Yes, you're a leftist. No amount of BS overlooks that fact.

Your posts don't differentiate between opinions and reality.

Please stop obsessing with me and get back to the topic.
Perhaps you should stop responding then? You can't, I've seen your posting, typical liberal who likes the last word. Tactic is lame and doesn't work as you intend.

Your Problem is, you assert your opinion as truth, a false reality.

So, get back on topic and lets not deflect any longer.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: olaru12

Sure.

I thought the business was set up in NM?

Lies,lies and more lies.

Thanks for the opportunity to talk about ME.

The LLCs are all registered in NM. Stop by the office when you are in Tamalewood and I'll show you around. Send me your email and I'll give you my address and phone #.
Hope you are feeling better!!
edit on 28-8-2017 by olaru12 because: take note Brenda

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Ignorant is not the right word. Far from it. Certainly that poster can say it was a joke and slither out from under the weight of it with a laugh. Just like Trump does. But to even joke about putting women into the sex trade is downright mean, ugly, and repulsive. It speaks to the worst of the stereotypes that many conservatives say are levied upon them by the left. I am looking forward to our conservative members jumping on that one and helping that member un-scramble his sordid perspective.

Agreed on all counts, but, as is seen repeatedly, many times folks who post here as "conservatives" can't apparently stand up for what they post when called on it.

I look forward to a return to Denying Ignorance (and falsehood).

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

REMINDER

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Mon Aug 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Do you really believe that you sat in an emergency room for ten hours and every Latino was an illegal? Or that every school in the south west is over populated with illegals? Or were they merely of Mexican heritage?
Especially the schools because the kids were probably born here.

Part of that was my assumption in none of them spoke English, so you you must be right that they were just new to America with their green cards...lol 10 hours is a long time to observe...oh...

Many schools are over populated with illegals...that is just simple fact... if they all were just American Latinos then who would have an issue with that..not me?

Here is three examples below with a nation average of around 7%... The biggest problem is that as example with Texas that 13.1% is not even across the state and as you get closer to the border it is higher, and so we have over populated schools with illegals that are not documented in the system for the schools to account for the increase student numbers.

Nevada had the biggest percentage of students with parents who were illegal immigrants, followed by California, at 13.2 percent; Texas, at 13.1 percent; and Arizona, at 11 percent.

Illegals coming here to have kids is another problem in itself, but your tone in your reply suggests that is acceptable with you.

edit on 28-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Meanwhile, in Houston:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Idaho has less than 2 million and median age of 36. We could stand some new blood. It's too poor for most Americans.

Sounds like a great place for legal immigration from ALL OVER THE WOLD, and not just us all taking in south of the border illegals and finding a way to make them legal. I have a sister in-law that was approved and paid for her working visa/green card 12 years ago, still waiting in line. I would love to replace 10 million illegals with 10 million legal immigrates.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join