It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well it looks like Harvey just ended Trump's wall

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212
a reply to: Krazysh0t

this is less of a waste on tax money then the partys they through, the prostitutes they buy and countless other things. get your head out of your but and wake up. if we gonna waste some money waste it on something that counts like secure borders.

What the hell are you talking about? You clearly haven't even ran these numbers to see if they are comparable, let alone this even being a legit argument. A congressman wasting a few hundred or even a few thousand dollars on hookers and blow isn't even CLOSE to the billions or trillions of dollars that border security costs. It's like you don't understand math at all.
edit on 28-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah prolly. WTF is prolly?

"Probably", sometimes I cheat and say "prolly" for short. My own weird jargon, you'll have to excuse my way with words.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Cutepants

He could just admit he bit off more than he intended...

That's an appropriate summary of the entirety of the failed, bumbling Trump Administration.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
OMG! The Mexicans are coming to help the flood victims! Quick! Build a wall!!

Well if we can have each one carry 10 kilo of dope, and put the women into the sex trade after the flood victim support is over its a win win for all. Might as well bring their kids too since new schools will be built and you know we will need to fill them.

edit on 28-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Reagen was relected at 35% approval rating. In other words, its all BS, just like the polls.

You know, I guess my narrative would be, don't fall for fake news. About right, you'll think people learned their lesson.

This is perhaps your most salient point. You are correct, opinions and feelings (and even polls for that matter) have been shown to be woefully inaccurate (especially recently) for anything other than entertainment. That being said, the crux of the spat between you and us primarily comes down to opinion. We are not going to convince you that Trump is loosing the support of American's, just as you are not going to convince us that he has the full backing/support of the American people (whatever that means).

This is likely better dealt with by bookmarking this thread (and necro-ing in 2020 with a gloat thread for whomever is the victor).

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I have no narrative. You people have a narrative, in trying to slander our President at all cost. Its blatantly clear.

You definitely have a narrative. You blindly repeated it to me several times without bothering to either prove it or logically argue it.

he has the support of the American people

So stop lying.

Reagen was relected at 35% approval rating. In other words, its all BS, just like the polls.

This is fake news:

Reagan's job approval ratings were actually worse than Nixon's in the year before his successful re-election bid in November 1984. Reagan's ratings lingered well below the 50% mark for most of 1983, falling as low as 43% at one point in the summer of 1983. But by the end of 1983, Reagan's approval ratings moved above the 50% mark, and stayed comfortably above that point for the rest of the election year. Gallup's job approval rating for Reagan was a relatively robust 58% in October, and he went on to defeat Democrat Walter Mondale handily, by a 59% to 41% margin.

Source

You know, I guess my narrative would be, don't fall for fake news. About right, you'll think people learned their lesson.

Lol. Practice what you preach.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

This is perhaps your most salient point. You are correct, opinions and feelings (and even polls for that matter) have been shown to be woefully inaccurate (especially recently) for anything other than entertainment. That being said, the crux of the spat between you and us primarily comes down to opinion. We are not going to convince you that Trump is loosing the support of American's, just as you are not going to convince us that he has the full backing/support of the American people (whatever that means).

This is likely better dealt with by bookmarking this thread (and necro-ing in 2020 with a gloat thread for whomever is the victor).
In that case, agree to disagree. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

or trillions of dollars that border security costs. It's like you don't understand math at all.

Lol and you do?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You need an actual rebuttal to question my math skills.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

www.pbs.org...
This one has him at 34%

www.newsweek.com...
This one has him at 34%

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

This one has him at 36.9% hey that's an improvement.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The kid said something about waking up and telling his parents something the other day. He's probably still in high school. I'm going with inexperience instead of ignorance.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

www.pbs.org...
This one has him at 34%

www.newsweek.com...
This one has him at 34%

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

This one has him at 36.9% hey that's an improvement.

Oh I know. I've been saying 30-36% all thread, I was just appealing to arnie's poll showing 39%. It's still a terrible number even if we were to allow it to be that high, but that's probably a high estimate anyways.
edit on 28-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You could have a video recording of each individual in the 65% of Americans that know that Trump is a fraud stating their views and the Trump cultists would claim it had been "Photoshopped" [sic].

Their reactions are religious. Trump is not a mere man anymore, he's a savior.

It will get worse when he's "martyred" by being removed from office, IMO.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I live in Idaho. Is that true about all Mexicans? The ones i worked with in WA state were really nice. But they came here as children.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I doubt it. Neo has been with us since before I joined ATS back in february of 2012. His join date is in 2010 and if his partisan behavior has been consistent before 2012 (because he was certainly like he is now back then) then the age math doesn't add up. High school is only 4 years and most middle schoolers don't have such developed and ingrained partisan beliefs like he does. I'd wager it's more likely he is middle aged or older. His behavior mirrors the kind of blind, idiotic rhetoric that my super conservative aunts and uncles always spew.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don't know how they do it. Live in complete oblivion of reality. How can you own a computer or tv and not know that most Americans think he's failing .

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm will to take that risk .lol.
It will only be by a very few.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But the purveyors of white supremacist don't have a problem lumping all those people in to a single group.

You mean like the fascist in the White House?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I have no narrative. You people have a narrative, in trying to slander our President at all cost. Its blatantly clear.

You definitely have a narrative. You blindly repeated it to me several times without bothering to either prove it or logically argue it.

he has the support of the American people

So stop lying.

This is fake news:

Reagan's job approval ratings were actually worse than Nixon's in the year before his successful re-election bid in November 1984. Reagan's ratings lingered well below the 50% mark for most of 1983, falling as low as 43% at one point in the summer of 1983. But by the end of 1983, Reagan's approval ratings moved above the 50% mark, and stayed comfortably above that point for the rest of the election year. Gallup's job approval rating for Reagan was a relatively robust 58% in October, and he went on to defeat Democrat Walter Mondale handily, by a 59% to 41% margin.

Source

Lol. Practice what you preach.
Okay, I stand corrected, 43%, still a really low margin, by four points.

My article still stands, in other words, fakes news as in fear mongering. Doom and gloom of projected numbers.

He has the support of the American people.

I don't preach.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You need an actual rebuttal to question my math skills.

Trillions? Why not zillion kazillions?

Here is my rebuttal to your math skills... make sure you get your pinky right...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join