It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well it looks like Harvey just ended Trump's wall

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

Nope he does not have overwhelming support. Please you know that is a big fat lie.
Most of the country wishes they had never heard of him these days. Many many who voted for him are regretting it and more are joining in that opinion every day.
That is the truth.
This whole post is opinion, how can you proclaim truth?
He has the overwhelming support of American citizens.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Just because the perception exist that money rules doesn't mean its true. 
Hillary spent how much during the campaign, according to your ideology, it should have been bought

It was. Russia spent more.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

i'm interested in something that works. i know a wall on its own isn't gonna be enough. yes get surveillance up and get more border patrol agents. i would rather see money wasted on it and cleaned up in other areas. call it dumb call it whatever you want. imo a secure border is not the dumbest thing in the world.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Just because the perception exist that money rules doesn't mean its true. 
Hillary spent how much during the campaign, according to your ideology, it should have been bought

It was. Russia spent more.
They spent pennies in online propaganda. China prolly spent much more to ensure a President would support the pacific trade pact.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
DBL POST
edit on 28-8-2017 by Arnie123 because: hmmm

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

this is less of a waste on tax money then the partys they through, the prostitutes they buy and countless other things. get your head out of your but and wake up. if we gonna waste some money waste it on something that counts like secure borders.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Who said anything about a revolution? Sheesh, your right wing paranoia is really off the deep end today.

Is that what the little Stalins, and Mao's want ?

Revolution vanquishing a duly elected president ?

My name isn't Neo. Plus I switch political sides as the times warrant. I used to be conservative.

I sincerely doubt that.

The job of running the country returns to order when both sides agree to set aside their difference and compromise their beliefs.

Not in the streets.

NOT IN THE STREETS.

You already do that. Literally everything you say I have to roll my eyes with your political hyperbole and strawmans.

Hyperbolic strawmans.

Like these:

Man I wish you practiced what you preach here when Obama was in office...

Again. So says the uber partisan.

Saying this doesn't make it true, but it is certainly a good way to keep your head buried in the sand.

You do know that 10 months have passed since the election right? People's opinions on Trump aren't the same as they were on November 8th.

So says Neo the uber partisan!

Back to the wailing wall.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
OMG! The Mexicans are coming to help the flood victims! Quick! Build a wall!!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Ha ha I spent Friday night at the VFW you know what that is? It's is base. They were all over him and his response to Charlottesville his transgender ban and his total failure to do anything he said he would do. They are very very angry.
So I don't really need the polls but there they are and they're correct. I guess when you find one that agrees with you you can link it right here. But you won't because you believe in a fairy tale where you think people are actually happy with his performance so far. And they are not.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Considering Trump's recently discovered penchant for pardoning violators of the constitution, would it not just be easier for him to enact a vigilante style immigrant hit squad dictum a-la Duterte (a personal hero of Trump's)? All Trump has to do is signal that anyone caught up in legal proceedings stemming from the vigilantism would be personally pardoned. Viola, problem solved (insomuch as most right winger power trip fantasies would be made reality) and he doesn't have to worry about building the wall.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Yeah the opinion of most Americans lol

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

He's very rapidly losing support. He's now at 35% approval. That means 65% of Americans do not support him.
So saying he has the support of the American people couldn't be further from the truth. He does not have the support of the American people and many are fully in support of his impeachment for incompetence.
Wake up and join the real world.
Again, don't fall for polls, you already know the results of that.

However,
www.foxnews.com...

Most polls have him at 39%, a far cry from the 35 you have him at and considering world leaders, to include Reagen, he'll be JUST FINE.

39% isn't much better than 35%... It's still not a majority for one. Way to hand wave away evidence that doesn't suit your narrative.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yeah prolly. WTF is prolly?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Dully elected you mean? And yes let's vanquish him. Good choice of words. Send him so far away his own mind won't remember him.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ha ha I spent Friday night at the VFW you know what that is? It's is base. They were all over him and his response to Charlottesville his transgender ban and his total failure to do anything he said he would do. They are very very angry.
So I don't really need the polls but there they are and they're correct. I guess when you find one that agrees with you you can link it right here. But you won't because you believe in a fairy tale where you think people are actually happy with his performance so far. And they are not.

Find a link? you presented opinions rather a link, then came back with, "I was somewhere, where people were angry" yet offer nothing else beyond that. THEN you mention link?

I doubt your story, and no I'm not living in a fairytale, if that is how you want to perceive it, cool, no water off my back.

Just remember, convincing yourself of false realities lead to delusions of expectations.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Is that what the little Stalins, and Mao's want ?

No. It's what your uber partisan beliefs think they want.

Revolution vanquishing a duly elected president ?

There are legal ways to remove a president from office you know?

I sincerely doubt that.

My posting record speaks for itself, but I also don't need your validation.

Hyperbolic strawmans.

Like these:

Those are neither hyperbolic or strawmans. I'm not sure you know the definition of either of those words. One of them is an ad hominem though so you were close on the logical fallacy front, but fell just short enough to show your ignorance instead.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Not only will there be no wall; thousands of Mexicans will be given green cards to come and work along the gulf coast fixing the damage and cleaning up the mess.

As a native Texan, I have seen the value of cheap labor from across the border. It's an established institution in Texas and as the owner of the family farm who do you think we hire as field hands? College kids???

Lol, what happened to you being all for the wall because you had your business ready to go? Then you talk about leasing the "family farm"
but now you say we hire??? More lies from olaru.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

One doesn't make it a penchant.
But we are considering it a practice run for when he lets his cohorts off the hook in the Russian deal.

link   
With all the damage and water, skip the wall, build a moat.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Arnie123

He's very rapidly losing support. He's now at 35% approval. That means 65% of Americans do not support him.
So saying he has the support of the American people couldn't be further from the truth. He does not have the support of the American people and many are fully in support of his impeachment for incompetence.
Wake up and join the real world.
Again, don't fall for polls, you already know the results of that.

However,
www.foxnews.com...

Most polls have him at 39%, a far cry from the 35 you have him at and considering world leaders, to include Reagen, he'll be JUST FINE.

39% isn't much better than 35%... It's still not a majority for one. Way to hand wave away evidence that doesn't suit your narrative.
I have no narrative. You people have a narrative, in trying to slander our President at all cost. Its blatantly clear.

Reagen was relected at 35% approval rating. In other words, its all BS, just like the polls.

You know, I guess my narrative would be, don't fall for fake news. About right, you'll think people learned their lesson.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join