It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you aren't on the cryptocurrency train then you're about to get left at the station

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Having spent the past couple weeks researching it, then finally diving in (I bought Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple), I certainly find the whole market fascinating. With returns from double digits to the thousands of percent, it's simply far and above other investments, if you can stand the volatility and risk.

So, just risk what you can afford to lose, and no harm, no foul....or, your $100 worth of currency could be worth $10,000 in a year, who knows? That's part of the excitement of it.

If you don't understand it, there are plenty of materials, videos, etc. to learn it in minutes, even apps that make buying and selling a snap. You really owe it to yourself to at least learn about it and check into it.

Many of us believe this is going to be the future of money. The train may have left the station years ago, but it's still going damn strong, and still a lot of money to be made (or so we are betting).

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I doubt buy that the really old banks with all the power and all the money they posses are not hip deep in crypto currency.

Its just not likely that they are allowing a totally organic currency to form that could take money and power from them.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Agreed. There is no way old money is getting left at the station when the money train has departed on a new journey.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So I worked for the FED for about 6 years, in IT and Info.Sec.
Biggest project and development while I was there was cryptocurrency. The FED want's to come up with their own platform and system. The members banks have bought in on the idea - that covers most of the big banks with old money.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join