It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Abduction or Sleep Paralysis Experience I had the other Night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This past Friday night, I had one of my sleep paralysis episodes, the first one since this experience:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember laying in my bed, though it seemed like a table at the time. Directly above me, at about the height the roof would have been, was a blinding bright light. I remember the color gray. I'm not sure if it was the color of the walls or the table or both. And I remember several someones or somethings standing around me.

What made this one different from the last time I had an experience like this, was that it was almost like I was waking up at the end of something. It was like I became conscious of what was going on around me and then maybe 5-10 seconds later I snapped out of it and I was sitting up in my bed like WTF happened? I look around the room to make sure I'm alone (I still had a feeling like someone was in the room) and when I see no one is there, I lay down and go back to sleep, telling myself how wild that dream was.

So yesterday morning I wake up and my arm is hurting a little bit. I look down and I see what looks like a long scratch with a puncture mark right beside it. Again, I'm like WTF?

So I get up, drink some coffee, and all of a sudden I'm hit with some of the worst nausea I've ever had in my life. I spend most of yesterday and today throwing up but about an hour or two ago it started going away. I feel a little better now, but I'm still not at 100%.

So, that's my most recent sleep paralysis/maybe abduction experience. I would have wrote it up sooner but I've been so nauseous it's hard to even roll over and look at my phone for very long.

I don't know what to think. I haven't had an experience like that since the last one, which was a few years ago. Who knows? I'm still hoping it's just some crazy type of sleep paralysis. Maybe coupled with some type of delayed food poisoning or something this time.

Whatever the cause, I'll never forget how that light above me looked. It wasn't just a regular type of light, it was almost like it had a presence to it, or some kind of physical attribute. I just figured I would share this experience here with everybody.

Now excuse me while I go lay back down and try to keep this soup from coming up.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm pretty sure everyone knows you like to a...partake, so there is that.

Just remember, moderation is key.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I'm pretty sure everyone knows you like to a...partake, so there is that.

Just remember, moderation is key.

Nah, nothing like that. I was sober as a judge Friday night. (Maybe that's the wrong analogy given the state of our judicial system, but it makes the point, lol.)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Looks like a cat scratched you. Do you have a cat?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Nope, no pets. I thought if I scratched myself while sleeping it'd probably be more than one scratch. Then again, maybe I did just scratch myself while sleeping.

Maybe I accidentally stabbed myself with something too, but I figure I'd remember that. As much as my arm hurt when I woke up.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Just had a thought I wanted to add..

If a super advanced alien race can't get what they need from you without leaving a mark, they probably aren't who we think they are..

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Your story is a little similar to mine, but no aliens. I wasn't feeling well one night so I fell asleep on the couch. I rent a room upstairs in this place from my friend who's husband died about 2 years ago. There has been quite a bit of weird activity from him, even though he passed at work, he just came right back here and he does things from time to time. Creepy. I sure didn't appreciate him throwing a dime and a penny from across the room to hit me on the backside just because I was getting rid of his funky old stereo system.

ANYWAY, I'm 55. I haven't had sleep paralysis since I was in my 20s. I was completely paralyzed on the couch, and there was the dead guy who used to live here, standing over me and staring. I couldn't scream or move. He just stood there looking at me like, "Who the heck are YOU?" Dreadful and scary. Finally he dissipated and I let out quite a scream.

Afterwards I was sick as a dog with vomiting and severe vertigo for two days.

My point is........Some of these new viruses are a little weird. Maybe I was becoming quite ill as I slept and had sleep paralysis due to the illness. Maybe you did too because you did mention being ill with what sounds like a 24 hour bug.

I can't explain your scratch and puncture, though. I often have scratches and punctures, but there are 11 cats in this house, so there ya go.

Interesting thread, let us know if it happens again. I have a few friends who swear they are abducted on a regular basis. If I cannot prove a person is making something up, I believe them. Anything is possible.
edit on 28-8-2017 by FissionSurplus because: spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Thanks for the reply and story, that is creepy.

I've had a few bouts of vertigo while walking around the house today too, but I just chalked it up to being so nauseous at the time.

It very well could be a combination of some type of virus and sleep paralysis. Whatever it was, it was definitely freaky.

I've been reading accounts of sleep paralysis while laying in bed and it occured to me that maybe things from other "places" are able to make themselves known to us whenever our brains are in the correct configuration, like when our brainwaves are in a certain stage of sleep.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Hope you feel better soon.The nausea lasts no more than one day usually.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Abduction, Spirit Visitation, or Sleep Paralysis, what ever, the mind is a powerful thing. If it's memory's, spirits, demons, or extradimensional beings bothering you? You do have defenses available. All of the major religions speak of these things and offer a particular defense. Do your own research, follow your hart. Below are a few ideas that have worked for me.

In some Native American cultures burning Ceader and smudge your house with sage. Do a sweat and chant, offer sacrifices.

Wicca offers much the same burn incense, again smudge with sage, or do a spell with white candles and sea salt.

In Christianity, pray, command in the name of Christ, sleep with a bible or New Testament under your pillow.

Some people believe in a talisman, some ware a amulet, cross or pentagram around their neck. Some carry a dagger or other weapon.

What ever your belief system is, It gives power and the mind is a powerful thing.

edit on 28-8-2017 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Judging by the pale skin, nonsense story and attention seeking behavior I bet "he" has a cat. Or his Mom does. Some ATS members are going to eat it up though, they saw a picture and nobody would ever get a cat scratch or use a paperclip for attention.

Oh, my bad. This is "The Gray Area".

edit on 2820170820171 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Maybe it’s the miserable mode of defense you use to protect yourself rather than the power of the mind through belief that makes the ‘entities’ show mercy and stop attacking you. 😃
edit on 28 8 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: violet

Nope, no pets. I thought if I scratched myself while sleeping it'd probably be more than one scratch. Then again, maybe I did just scratch myself while sleeping.

Maybe I accidentally stabbed myself with something too, but I figure I'd remember that. As much as my arm hurt when I woke up.

A possible scenario to explain could be.....

You could have scratched it yourself like you suggest,

The reason it looks like 1 scratch, you were scratching a bite from a spider you may have gotten while asleep.

The spider bite could be the red mark/puncture,

The spider bite could also explain the nausea.

However, Aliens is more logical

Or Alien spiders, Giant ones like in Lord of the rings, The sleep paralysis is you being stung like Frodo did.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Judging by the pale skin, nonsense story and attention seeking behavior I bet "he" has a cat. Or his Mom does. Some ATS members are going to eat it up though, they saw a picture and nobody would ever get a cat scratch or use a paperclip for attention.

With that attitude you'll never get the part
of 'cute blue bird whispering comments into
Snowwhites' ears'. And yes no one should use a cat
to get attention .

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57
a reply to: Nickn3

Maybe it’s the miserable mode of defense you use to protect yourself rather than the power of the mind through belief that makes the ‘entities’ show mercy and stop attacking you. 😃
What ever works.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

No pets, and my mom lives 3000 miles away.

Nice try though. Never waste a chance on a conspiracy and UFO forum to insult and try to belittle someone who's had an experience, right?

edit on 28-8-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2017 by underwerks because: Phone

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Abduction, Spirit Visitation, or Sleep Paralysis, what ever, the mind is a powerful thing. If it's memory's, spirits, demons, or extradimensional beings bothering you? You do have defenses available. All of the major religions speak of these things and offer a particular defense. Do your own research, follow your hart. Below are a few ideas that have worked for me.

In some Native American cultures burning Ceader and smudge your house with sage. Do a sweat and chant, offer sacrifices.

Wicca offers much the same burn incense, again smudge with sage, or do a spell with white candles and sea salt.

In Christianity, pray, command in the name of Christ, sleep with a bible or New Testament under your pillow.

Some people believe in a talisman, some ware a amulet, cross or pentagram around their neck. Some carry a dagger or other weapon.

What ever your belief system is, It gives power and the mind is a powerful thing.

Thanks for the tips.

I've read that talking to a religious figure during the experience (Jesus, Buddha, whoever you believe in) seems to stop it. But the thing about this last time was that I wasn't conscious enough to do that. I only came awake at the end of whatever it was.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Hope you feel better soon.The nausea lasts no more than one day usually.

Thanks! I couldn't help but look through your threads because of your response and this one is amazing: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I read through a few random pages and there's so much in there I've experienced as well. Especially the visiting the same place in your dreams part, I do that all the time. Thanks again for the response. I have more to read now.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Its growing. I suffer these beings tyranny daily.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You're very welcome
And don't worry about the members who insult you,it has always happened on ATS,in forums even like Aliens and Ufo's and The Gray Area.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join