It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pardoning Sheriff Joe = Shhh! I'll Pardon You Too!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I can't take credit for this, but it has its own sick logic to it....

youtu.be...

Trumps pardoning of Sherrif joe while controversial, was done in a curious way. It was done outside of the normal procedure of pardoning someone.

Normally a president does his pardons before leaving office. I assume to mitigate any blow bacj and let you be outta office if it goes wrong.

It's more heat than it is praise.. it's a horrible political move, that he could have done differently and avoided half the blow back.

So why now???

What else is happening right now???

The FBI is offering deals to trumps associates to flip on trump..

Well what better way to tell them all..

"Don't worry about it, ill just pardon you!"

Now I'm not saying that's what's really happening, but if you believe trump likely did it.. and I personally do.

Then it seems fairly likely... what better way to scream..

"I'll take the political hit for pardoning someone in a messed up way.."
edit on 27-8-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I think you're on to something. The sentence Arpaio was facing was around 6 months, which meant he'd probably do two.

It's not like Trump is saving him from some big stretch in jail, so there has to be a political reason.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
He does what he does to troll the MSM.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I thought this was pretty telling considering President trump's single pardon is in such scrutiny

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.justice.gov...

Now compare it to 0bama's seeming dark pardons.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Plotus because: couldn't miss an opportunity

edit on 27-8-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Show some proof that the FBI is offering deals to Trump associates.
Post the links or I am calling bullsh!t.
Where are you seeing this?

I will agree that Presidents mostly pardon on the way out of office.....just like all the trash Obummer let out and I didn't hear you Leftists crying about that.....why is that?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I know someone close to the major players in Texas, I'll leave him unnamed but he is a source close to those involved.

He told me that the biggest reason to get sheriff Joe out of the fire is to be able to position him as the head of a new federal run police force to combat the issues that have arisen from all the protests. Kind of like a modern day SS, answering directly to the president himself.
edit on 27-8-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I know someone close to the major players in Texas, I'll leave him unnamed but he is a source close to those involved.

He told me that the biggest reason to get sheriff Joe out of the fire is to be able to position him as the head of a new federal run police force to combat the issues that have arisen from all the protests. Kind of like a modern day SS, answering directly to the president himself.

Spock!! Are you out of your Vulcan mind?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Mueller can potentially pay Manafort a million dollars to say Trump is a Russian agent. But so what? Words are words. Words are not proof. Without concrete physical evidence, Trump cannot be convicted as a Russian agent.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Spock!! Are you out of your Vulcan mind?

What fun is a trip to the zoo without feeding the animals?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tannerc

True, but a million dollars and those words could mess up a person's life pretty good if people overseeing those words have a personal agenda.

I'd be a little worried about this whole Russia thing turning into a fishing expedition, but considering the circumstantial evidence that has come out so far, meetings with former Russian intelligence, lawyers and what not, there is definitely something there to be looked into.

Especially when it comes to his business dealings in NYC and having to navigate around the Mafia. Russian's and the Mob go hand in hand.

ETA:

Just noticed this was off-topic. So to keep it on topic, I think Trump was wrong to pardon Apario, as he was rebuffed by the courts several times and continued to operate as if he was above the law. Plus, seeing him in one of his tent cities would have been pretty comical.
edit on 27-8-2017 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
OP nailed it... this is a bone to toss to the crazies in his base, but more importantly a signal to anyone who's about to give up some trump dirt to mueller.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The man is 84 years old . Convicted of a misdemeanor . Under those conditions , I would have pardoned too . The man was charged with doing his job . Weeding out illegals. The Federal government sure was not
No conspiracy here
Move along

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He must've watched RealTime, too. Paul Begala knows his sh!t - 2:50 mark:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
In the last days there will be much confusion.
Americas dry humping the devil.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22610642]JoshuaCox[/post

The FBI is offering deals to trumps associates to flip on trump..

That's still going on?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
well, he`s the president he can pardon whomever he wants to, bill Clinton pardoned his own brother.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
He does what he does to troll the MSM.

Yes indeed! President Trump knew that by pardoning Joe Arpaio right when Hurricane Harvey was about to make landfall, the liberal MSM would be caught between a rock/hard place.

1. Talk about the pardon, like terrorist Don Lemon did all Friday evening, and the CNN is seen as callous.
2. Talk about the hurricane Harvey, and they miss the opportunity to vent hate and frustration towards Prez. Trump.

Keeping the liberal MSM and Democrats from developing and promoting a 2018 mid-term election strategy, is high priority for President Trump.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

he really is a master at disguising his plan of attack but I guess that`s because he started in military school at the age of 13, he`s almost like a modern day Robert E lee,using deception to defeat a bigger and more powerful opponent.

edit on 27-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Talk about the pardon, like terrorist Don Lemon did all Friday evening, and the CNN is seen as callous

Hilarious...that clown Lemon is like a terrorist, isn't he?
Spouting the same sh!t over and over, much like ISIS does.

Keeping the liberal MSM and Democrats from developing and promoting a 2018 mid-term election strategy, is high priority for President Trump.

It's pretty easy to do, it's like dangling a shiny object in front of a baby

edit on 28-8-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Talk about the pardon, like terrorist Don Lemon did all Friday evening, and the CNN is seen as callous

Hilarious...that clown Lemon is like a terrorist, isn't he?
Spouting the same sh!t over and over, much like ISIS does.

It's pretty easy to do, it's like dangling a shiny object in front of a baby

Don Lemon isn't too bright either. He doesn't realize that his show strengthens Trump and Republicans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join