It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help with sausages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is the torture chamber isn't it! I ate chicken and green beans for supper, Sausages sound pretty good. I like Johnsonville bratwurst myself. Not the spicy ones though. Or plain natural casing hotdogs. A good sauna Makkara sounds good over the sauna stove too. Darn, now I am getting hungry.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Seconded.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I boil covered in water in a frying pan....turn over every 2 minutes or 3 until the water has boiled away and they start to fry.
Then I flip them every couple minutes browning on each side. They stay plump, crisp, juicy.*

*Italian, Keilbasa, Bratwurst, Smoked

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Have you considered trying a different sausage? I like andouli, but tried these about a year ago, and damn, haven't found a way to mess them up yet. Opas Sausages

Right now, I love throwing these sliced up with a bag of Cajun sixteen beans into the pressure cooker.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I make sausage at work.

With andouille I would put it in a preheated oven at 350 on a sizzle platter with some water for two rounds of 8 minutes with one rotation.

If you were cooking a fresh sausage I would bring a pot of water to boil (no salt) and drop the sausage in. Turn off the burner and cover for 15 minutes. Then use the oven directions above.

Of course if you have a grill..... throw them on that sucka!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Dump the stainless .
Get a good cast iron skillet food will come out much better .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join