It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Being Brainwashed (video by Rob Dial)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This 2.5 minute video does illustrate what I'd been thinking about global awareness and lightly discusses the consequences thereof. Although I don't quite agree with the conclusion that a person should just turn off the news entirely, I do concur that we would benefit greatly from more educational, creative and recreational activities. Is Rob right?

Weigh in with your thoughts after viewing the video:

edit on 27-8-2017 by saint4God because: Corrected name

edit on 27-8-2017 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
10 reasons why life is safe in our times

It seems true. After all majority of people only want comfort and a safe place.

There's only a very few extremist groups that make the rest wanna punch them all in the face.

Or at least help them some how, if they can be helped.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: saint4God

I turned off the news, and have told those around me I will no longer discuss politics/news with them, I am just tired of hearing it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: saint4God
Weigh in with your thoughts after viewing the video:

Because if you continue to eat what they feed you ... You have to deal with the sickness that's going to happen in your mind.

That's why I turned off the TV.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"You Are Being Brainwashed"

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes, Societies around the world, except in areas of war, are getting safer.

Yes, this guy is trying to brainwash us too. I am sure if you asked people in Syria if the world is getting safer, they would say no. I am sure if you asked some people in parts of Africa if things were getting safer, they would say no.

Many places are getting better, some are getting worse. It is possible that we could be in a major war, everything can change quickly, it is not good to get overconfident.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

"If you are going to continue to eat what they feed you, you are going to have to deal with the sickness that is going to occur in your life."

So true.
Stop eating the garbage. Get rid of the darkness. Grow your heart, mind, and soul, with light and positivity.

Stop thinking about it and just do it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I would have to agree with the guy in the vid.

Lots of people are literally waiting and hoping for destruction, it's a sad way to be.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Question to those who say they no longer watch the news. Isn't getting news from other internet sites or discussion forums like ATS worse? By the time it gets through it's been filtered by all kinds of commentary, opinion and bias, yes?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

No, the MSM is literally the most powerful weapon the ruling class have...

That's all going to change though according to Mark Taylor...

Just one part of Taylor's prophecy about Trump has yet to fully become a reality. "It says the news media would be captivated by him, and they would even begin to agree with him," Taylor told Griffith. "That's the only line in the prophecy that hasn't come to pass yet, so we have to ask ourselves, what's fixing to happen to make the mainstream media to begin to agree with him?" Griffith followed up asking what is "fixing to happen?"

"God's going to clean out the news media," Taylor said. "God is looking for His people right now, His millionaires and billionaires basically to come in and start investing in these places and buying them out; taking over. God is going to rebuild them and restore them because there is no spirit of truth in them right now - and that's what God is going to restore."

Man Who Predicted Trump Win 7 Years Ago: Mainstream Media Will Change Their Tune About Him

The Spirit of God says, "The news media, the news media, you have become a stench unto my nostrils, there is no spirit of truth in you. I the Lord God will clean out the news media and bring back truth. The sign will be given when news outlets will go down, bankrupt, and I the Lord God will rebuild them using my righteous people to restore them. I am calling on my Army, those who are chosen to be journalists, investors, to get ready to take your place as I tear down and rebuild my news media."

God Will Remove The Fake News (Transcript)
God Will Remove The Fake News - YouTube (@ 10:20 min.)

Taylor says nearly everything God told him is coming to pass. However, there is one major exception: His prophecy said, “Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I gift to him and they will even begin to agree with him.” CBN News recently asked Taylor what he thought was about to happen to make the mainstream media begin to agree with Trump.

Trump ‘prophet’ makes bold prediction about media

Skip to the 10 min. point...

edit on 2.11.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

new topics

top topics

join