It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was the Lefts Fake Outrage over Obama's Pardons?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Xianb
Just like the Left was Surprised when Jeff Sessions destroyed your Conspiracy against him right?

lol, when who did what now?

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

You are a tool, you are one of those people that will justify whatever your guy does and will never be ok with what the other guy( ie conservative) does. keep being a hypocrite

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Like prosecuting Hillary and making Mexico pay for the wall???

What about healcare for everyone or raising the taxes on imports to help American businesses compete???

Well if he isn't gonna do the stuff that would help your average Americans, at least we. Annie sure he will give himself and al the other billionaires a tax break!!

That should trickle down to the rest of us right?? Right???

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
Obama's pardons are a different debate from the Arpaio pardon. I can quite understand why you'd rather change the subject, but it's a pretty obvious and desperate tactic.

Ya your right. Obama pardoned people who were doing there job as well. Making the community in which they lived a better place to live

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

POTUS can't do anything without Congress and those impotent idiots certainly are not helping at all, so you are being disingenuous with your claim Trump isn't doing anything. The established career guys will never let him do anything because he is not in the "good old boys club"

edit on 27-8-2017 by norhoc because: misspelled word

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Nice an ad hominem attack.. how original and obviously a valid counter point!!

Star and flag!!

Lmao..

Do you have any evidence to back that up?? That he is so pro obama they would ignore anything he did or are you just assuming that because whatever radio host told you too???

Your literally accusing some one of being blind to their sides faults... as you are doing exactly that...lol

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

He even pardoned himself.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Every time I hear one of these arguments all I hear is: "Look how much alike Trump is to Hillary/Obama!"

All you're doing is showing that you fell for another "Hope and Change" lie.

They all want and use/abuse the power.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The only outrage anyone should have is a guy locked up for enforcing FEDERAL immigration LAW.

Epic cognitive dissonances on display here.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Half those campaign promises he isn't even trying to do... because he knew he was just lying in the first place....

For example he based his entire campaign on prosecuting Hilary and then praised her for her service and said the country owes her a great debt of gratitude for her service. In his acceptance speech..

He said Mexico would pay for the wall, and begged mexicos president not to mention the fact he wasn't gonna pay for the wall. So he could continue to lie and pretend like he would..

We could easily make Mexico pay for the wall.. all we gotta do is slap a 3% tax ononey sent from the US to Mexico.. such as western union.. then you are even mainly making illegals pay for the wall..

If I can think of that, they for sure have..

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Your reply makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Arpaio is worse than any drug dealer.

As is anyone who uses the power granted to them by the government to trample other's rights.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Like prosecuting Hillary and making Mexico pay for the wall???

What about healcare for everyone or raising the taxes on imports to help American businesses compete???

Well if he isn't gonna do the stuff that would help your average Americans, at least we. Annie sure he will give himself and al the other billionaires a tax break!!

That should trickle down to the rest of us right?? Right???

How dare Billionaires get a tax break!! That is a crime. You realize Billionaires are citizens of this country 2 right? You sound like a Communist when you go after people living the American Dream.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Just for context I could care less about immigrants legal or not.. Americans need those jobs, houses and government assistance..

It's about the only right wing conspiracy I buy, is that the dems are just trying to get votes by legalizing a population that votes for them usually..

That said I don't buy that they are some dire threat that must be stopped either.. if I'm right they have lower crime rates than Americans do..

I think making absolutes are always stupid...

What if an illegal is this generations einstien?? Still send them back??

Well that's just inefficient..

Separate the immigrant part and this guy was still a freaking monster to all the inmates under his watch..

And in America you don't have to be a bad person to end up in jail.. we have thousands of laws on the books that are blantant money grabs.

If we only jailed people who were convicted of violent crime and theft, I wouldn't care, but we will throw someone in jail for failure to pay an expired tag ticket or a tag light that is out..

Hell pot is a felony..

We have decided it isn't a big deal to throw our citizens in concert boxes with murderers for little or nothing and Joe has reveled in making that as bad as he possibly could.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

originally posted by: dawnstar
did obama pardon anyone before they were sentenced and went through the appeals process? how many did he pardon that didn't serve at least part of their sentence?

Gitmo Detainees , o and Hillary Clinton.

Gitmo Detainees like Hillary were never convicted of a crime unlike Nazi Joe.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yes how dare Arapaio "defy" and activist judge and enforce the law. If anything that judge should be removed and disbarred for issuing an illegal order to a sheriff telling him to not enforce the law.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Where was the Lefts Fake Outrage over Obama's Pardons?

Where everything else is: hidden beneath a veil of hypocrisy and emotion.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Arpaio is worse than any drug dealer.

He used to be DEA so of course he's worse than any drug dealer.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
arpaio has been pardoned before he was even convicted, and pardoned without any appropriate remorse. many ethical guidelines were skipped over in doing this, and it seems as if trump did it to send a signal to people who might otherwise cooperate with the investigation into russian election meddling.

additionally, apario is complete monster and has done things that are so horrifying i don't even want to list them here. feel free to look them up yourself, though.

Remorse for what? Enforcing immigration laws? I keep forgetting how the left believes they get to pick and choose which laws are in effect for others, but not for themselves.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: fiverx313

You are a tool, you are one of those people that will justify whatever your guy does and will never be ok with what the other guy( ie conservative) does. keep being a hypocrite

lol okay. so you think pardoning arpaio before he even goes to trial is defensible somehow?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join