It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was the Lefts Fake Outrage over Obama's Pardons?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Obama Pardoned Murderers, Drug Dealers, Distributors, Importers, Convicted Felons, Conspirators, Forgers, PERJURY, Bank Embezzlement, Wire Fraud, Bank Fraud, Armed Bank Robbers, Convicted TRAITORS, etc.,

Justice.Gov Obama Pardons

Seriously just from reading over the OFFICIAL LIST of Obama's Pardons he went against EVERYTHING THE LEFT BELIEVES IN. And a lot of those Pardons had the word INTENT in the description. In fact a quick ctrl+F shows Obama pardoned people WITH INTENT 50 times.

Trump pardons ex-sheriff convicted of defying judge's order

The White House said the 85-year-old ex-sheriff of Arizona's Maricopa County was a "worthy candidate" for a presidential pardon.

Well when you look at the list of Obama's Pardons he certainly was lol.

Arpaio, who became linked to Trump during the campaign for their hardline immigration views, was convicted of a misdemeanor for intentionally defying a judge's order to stop his traffic patrols that targeted immigrants.

Fake News: Illegal Immigrants. Fixed it for you. See the Left doesn't even have a difference anymore.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
arpaio has been pardoned before he was even convicted, and pardoned without any appropriate remorse. many ethical guidelines were skipped over in doing this, and it seems as if trump did it to send a signal to people who might otherwise cooperate with the investigation into russian election meddling.

additionally, apario is complete monster and has done things that are so horrifying i don't even want to list them here. feel free to look them up yourself, though.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'll give you my snickers for your kitkat.

This makes your sentiment extremest by nature that's what's going on.

link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
arpaio has been pardoned before he was even convicted, and pardoned without any appropriate remorse. many ethical guidelines were skipped over in doing this, and it seems as if trump did it to send a signal to people who might otherwise cooperate with the investigation into russian election meddling.

additionally, apario is complete monster and has done things that are so horrifying i don't even want to list them here. feel free to look them up yourself, though.

O Please the Russian Conspiracy is dead, if you wanna see monsters look over the list of people Obama pardoned. Also I suggest you look up the term Misdemeanor. Im not going to spell it out on how much Liberal kool aid you've been drinking.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

link   

many ethical guidelines were skipped over in doing this

Many ethical guidelines we're skipped when commiting the crimes anyone committed before any presidential pardon. The point is that this pardon is no exception to the norm.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb
O Please the Russian Conspiracy is dead, if you wanna see monsters look over the list of people Obama pardoned. Also I suggest you look up the term Misdemeanor. Im not going to spell it out on how much Liberal kool aid you've been drinking.

that investigation is alive and well and developing by the day. not sure what news you're reading.

originally posted by: sine.nomine
The point is that this pardon is no exception to the norm.

but it is

Joe Arpaio pardon isn't like most presidential pardons

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

many ethical guidelines were skipped over in doing this

Many ethical guidelines we're skipped when commiting the crimes anyone committed before any presidential pardon. The point is that this pardon is no exception to the norm.

Exactly. If Trump has 2 scoops of Ice Cream while everyone else has 1 TDS goes into overdrive. If Trump walks in front of people TDS goes into overdrive. Which is why this is funny to watch the Left's Meltdown.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

that investigation is alive and well and developing by the day. not sure what news you're reading.

The point is that this pardon is no exception to the norm.

but it is

Joe Arpaio pardon isn't like most presidential pardons

Live and Well? Ha unlike the Clintons crimes where there is actual evidence to convict No smoking gun has been produced. In fact there isnt even Smoke. Just a lot of Hot Air.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

It was non existent, just like now. There is no fake outrage and there pretty much was none with Mannings pardon either.

#TooEasy

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
did obama pardon anyone before they were sentenced and went through the appeals process? how many did he pardon that didn't serve at least part of their sentence?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I quit paying attention to what potus pardoned which criminal when Ford pardoned that lying crook Nixon.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Obama's pardons are a different debate from the Arpaio pardon. I can quite understand why you'd rather change the subject, but it's a pretty obvious and desperate tactic.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
did obama pardon anyone before they were sentenced and went through the appeals process? how many did he pardon that didn't serve at least part of their sentence?

Gitmo Detainees , o and Hillary Clinton.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I quit paying attention to what potus pardoned which criminal when Ford pardoned that lying crook Nixon.

Up to that point, I thought Ford was a good guy. He wasn't. Just another cypress stump out in the swamp.

As for the OP and O-bozo's pardons: Somebody should look to the lobbyists who populated the lists. O-bozo certainly didn't know many of them personally.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Live and Well? Ha unlike the Clintons crimes where there is actual evidence to convict No smoking gun has been produced. In fact there isnt even Smoke. Just a lot of Hot Air.

think what you like... these types of investigations go slow but you might be surprised some day soon

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

think what you like... these types of investigations go slow but you might be surprised some day soon

Just like the Left was Surprised when Jeff Sessions destroyed your Conspiracy against him right?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Every time I hear one of these arguments all I hear is: "Look how much alike Trump is to Hillary/Obama!"

All you're doing is showing that you fell for another "Hope and Change" lie.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Just like the Left was Surprised when Jeff Sessions destroyed your Conspiracy against him right?

lol, when who did what now?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Almost all presidents are berated for giving pardons..

You could say the exact same for the way the right berated obama for his pardons...

Why aren't they berating trump now???

Reguardless it was just as politically stupid as it could be...

The vast majority of the time presidents wait until they are leaving office, so the pardons do not derail their agendas..

Which this will no doubt do to trump..

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Every time I hear one of these arguments all I hear is: "Look how much alike Trump is to Hillary/Obama!"

All you're doing is showing that you fell for another "Hope and Change" lie.

Not really. Trump said he supported the Police throughout the Campaign. And he's keeping his promises. And If anything all Trump did was change Hope and Change to Make America Great Again. Thats the Irony.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join