It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Anti-pope jihadist attack threat is worrying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Vatican No. 2: Anti-pope jihadist attack threat is worrying

ROME (AP) — Pope Francis’ top aide says a pro-Islamic State group video that targets the pope is worrying but notes Vatican security is already at a high level.

Reap what you sew? Or, another set of rules for the vatican and 'Pappa?'

Pope Francis: Rights of Migrants Trump National Security Concerns

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis on Monday urged countries to greatly improve their welcome to migrants and stop collective expulsions, saying migrants’ dignity and right to protection trumps national security concerns.

Or maybe even practice what you preach?

Secretary of State Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the Holy See’s No. 2 official, told reporters Saturday that a day earlier he had seen the video, which indicates the pope is a target. Recently, another video, transmitted on the pro-IS Telegram channel, suggested that Italy is the next target of an extremist attack.

Parolin said: “Obviously, one cannot help but worry, above all for the senseless hatred that it is.” But he said the Vatican hasn’t added more measures to its already high security. The Vatican, headquarters of the Catholic church, and Italy have been indicated previously as possible targets of Islamist extremism.

So they're ready for the threat. I guess that makes it ok then...

BS all the way around.

peace

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The pope hides and protects child molesters in Vatican city.

So what happens to him doesn't matter to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Hahaha.
The Popes worried?
Now there's faith in action if ever I saw it.

Its only the innocent who get to suffer the effects of poor policy decisions.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Probably a lie; setup by the Vatican to say 'please protect us', and bomb their little errand boy terrorists into oblivion.

ISIS did its duty, payed for by the Vatican, trained by the CIA and now their time is up because the Vatican's antichrist is ready to take over.

Oh how the Jesuits love digging their ways down into hell with all the blood on their hands. Damn them all.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Doesn't the last secret of Fatima have something to do with bishops in white robes being slaughtered on a Hill? It's been implied it would be a death of a Pope in a violent manner.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ahh erm ok wish I hadn't seen this now....I'm going to the Vatican on Wednesday! Cruising the Med tomorrow.....perhaps I should decline my invitation to tea

On a serious note Rome is a little worrying now. Flooded with migrants particularly Ethiopians and Eritreans, many squatting in various parts of the city, creating once again migrant ghettos. Despite being offered accommodation and asylum, many of the migrants are quoted as saying they want to get to England or Germany as its better there.....well of course it is....we have welfare benefits...sigh

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Not sure why they are scared. Hell the Pope has been whining about countries with borders yet he still lives behind a wall?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Not sure why they are scared. Hell the Pope has been whining about countries with borders yet he still lives behind a wall?

exactly, the pope blasts America for wanting a border wall but he lives in a walled heavily secured armed compound.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Let the Vatican burn.

They have a prophecy it's going to happen anyways.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is said to be the video:

I'm still checking.

peace

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Per capita, Vatican City is the wealthiest nation on Earth. I wonder if the Pope will change his tune when he slowly realises that there are some people so utterly brainwashed that there is no act of kindness, or washing of the feet, or well wishes or aid money that will dissuade them from killing you.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I for one could care less,sounds like more media hype by the pope,trying to deflect their own history,they have millions of skeletons in closet,possibly literally

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
I for one could care less,sounds like more media hype by the pope,trying to deflect their own history,they have millions of skeletons in closet,possibly literally

Like little kiddies that have been fondled to death.....The pope should be scared after all he is the king of the pedophile castle, he is the top dog.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

originally posted by: seeker1963

exactly, the pope blasts America for wanting a border wall but he lives in a walled heavily secured armed compound.

that has more to do with your lack of a grip on reality and love of lies.
catholics have been attacked repeatedly for millennia which was very real, trumps need for a wall because all mexicans are rapists is a lie.

top topics

join