It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley protest, Bay Area Rally Against Hate live feed(s)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

We've always had rotten people like the KKK around.

But it is recently that people are actively trying to deny their rights to free speech.

So in defending their right to free speech, the current crop of anti-freedom assholes has grouped anyone who promotes free expression as a #### Nazi.

And some wonder why we get pissed off.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I wanted you to know, I wrote that down and put it on my board!

link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
a reply to: Kali74

"How can we move forward with hate groups calling for a white homeland? "

Really?

That's what you see as the major problem?

Wake up!

These hate groups have always been here.

For years they have held rallies and protests and yet, not much from the media, over the years.

But you don't see the black community being destroyed?

Gangs, abortions, drugs, ghettos, single parents....

But marching against kkk and Nazis, yup that will solve the black communities problems.

This is how the Democratic party hides behind the fact they still rule over the plantation.

Sad fact is that Gay ISIS, "ANTIFA" are being used as useful idiots for the evil 1% they froth at the mouth for hating. They can't see it, but if not for the fact they were behaving like fascists and using violence to suppress free speech, I think most of us would find it hilarious.

Let's just hope that petition to declare them a terrorist group is taken seriously so that we can try to calm the storm and save our country from them destroying it?

edit on 27-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: rollanotherone

How can we move forward with hate groups calling for a white homeland?

I love my country. Does my love of multiculturalism mean I'm anti-American?

Is there something wrong with making the immigration process easier rather than harder?

Is there something wrong with wanting illegal immigrants prosecuted and treated humanely vs Arpaio style?

Police should do their job. Good cops should be praised. Criminal cops should be prosecuted. Acknowledging that there are racist and criminal cops is not anti-cop.

I love football and will still watch this season but realize this... NFL teams hire rapists and abusers but will not hire a man who exercised his free speech with a silent protest.

.00003% of the population are calling for a white homeland. Nazis and clansmen? Good lord, you're worse than Fox News with the made up outrage.

Multiculturalism is fine. Integration is fine. When two cultures collide and will not back down, then what? What's your solution?

How hard is it right now? As far as I know, you cross the border, which is the only hard part, then get a license, a job, buy a house, vote... Me moving to Canada is harder than some of the illegals I've spoken too about coming here and making a life for themselves.

And oh boy, your last two are a doozy. Yes, all criminal elements IN ALL FACETS OF LIFE, should be brought to justice. What your lefty orgs are calling for is a complete wiping of LEO's. And Colin is behind that. Also, should criminals be double prosecuted? I mean, they did their time in jail, they get out, now what? You think they shouldn't be allowed o so the job they did before going to jail? Isn't that double jeapordy? So what if the NFL hires convicted criminals. They did their time. And you seem ok with it. You're not boycotting the NFL, who employes "known criminals". You have some serious flaw in your logic there.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I stand corrected, this is a counter protest.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yup, and the list of forbidden items for the right wingers was extensive. The list for lefties? Non existent. Since only law abiding citizens obey the law. Patriots went in unarmed. Antifa went in protected and armed.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You can take your accusations and your straw men and your hyperbole and play in the echo chamber with the rest. You're clearly not interested in dialogue.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey, you put yourself in the corner you now reside in. If you want to debate facts, turn your emotional meter off and come with logic. I'm never opposed to learning something new, problem is, you and your mind never debate with logic or facts. Only emotions. How do I know? I used to be you.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Update stream

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And a bonus video, dedicated to all those protesters out there

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Hey, you put yourself in the corner you now reside in. If you want to debate facts, turn your emotional meter off and come with logic. I'm never opposed to learning something new, problem is, you and your mind never debate with logic or facts. Only emotions. How do I know? I used to be you.

You don't know one thing about me. I support the racists right to speak. I don't have to support their message, I can call it out. I don't support violent counter protest but I can support peaceful protest. I'm certainly in no corner.
edit on 8/27/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

A little ironic when the "protestors" are more filled with hate than the people they are protesting against.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think I saw someone's bike getting stolen.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I guess the cops are pulling out. Several patriots have been hospitalized from injuries. But love and peace and all that, right? Love Trumps hate? Uh huh.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: rollanotherone

You don't know one thing about me.

No. You just post on ATS nearly daily, telling all of us your opinions and views. Nope. Don't know a thing about you.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Then you utterly fail at reading people.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
I think I saw someone's bike getting stolen.

It's "the People's Bike" now.

It's for the cause.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Yup. Love that lefty response. "I can't logic, therefore you fail".

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Can i get everyone in America ,
to roll a joint ,
light it up and ,
CHILL the heck out please

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Trump needs to send in the National Guard. This BS has got to stop. This is not about the KKK or anything else. This is simply kids getting together the beat the hell out of who they oppose.

They always seem to find the lone guy or girl....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join