It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beachy Head evacuated after ‘unknown chemical haze’ injures up to 50 people.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Apols.

It's from p.1 of this thread, where the poster obviously has a far superior grasp of YT posting than me

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

No worries! Just thought you might appreciate the warning, and a chance to rectify before the four hour window elapses!

edit on 29-8-2017 by TrueBrit because: spelling error removed.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Rectified

thanks for the heads up
edit on 29-8-2017 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Hmmm...

See, this could have developed into the cloud we see here, after being initially released. Its hard to say without any firm idea of the chemical components of the fog itself. Incidentally, I fail to see how it is that no one has discovered what those chemical components are yet. There must be trace evidence all over the bloody place, given the size of that cloud!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Incidentally, I fail to see how it is that no one has discovered what those chemical components are yet. There must be trace evidence all over the bloody place, given the size of that cloud!

Indeed! Do they not know, or not want to say?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Well its possible that the authorities simply have not been able to deploy the kinds of resources necessary to take proper measurements, readings and samples from the area, because we all know by now how well funded everything is under the Tory clusterbang that is the UK government.

However, the question of whether or not someone already knows but is not telling is an interesting one. It is highly probable that someone, somewhere, knows what this stuff is, where it came from, and how it came to arrive at our shores. It is also possible that the government and its various appendages, already know, but equally possible that they do not.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
With C4ISR capabilities of the military this would be a no-brainer in seconds. The military probably knows, probably saw it even coming or at least they have access to clues what´s happening.

I mean, come on, the UK is so much about surveilance but this is somehow a mystery? Just not buying it. With todays coverage of geo-stationary imaging and radar satelites... hardly believeable the source can not be tracked down.

Not saying the military is involved.
edit on 29-8-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've been keeping track of Planet X earth change events for my family back in the UK..

This region has been experiencing large adjustments, notably recently with the cliffs falling.

When I heard about the recent incident, I thought it was ground movement and subsequent methane release. This happens a lot below the surface of the sea, hence the dead whales etc.

This is yet another precursor for the tsunami that will engulf most of the European shores soon. Pennines and Brecon Beacons are safe UK locations.

Here's a comment from the ps Ning for what it's worth..

"Hydrogen Sulfide, which accompanies Methane, causes eye and skin irritation, stinging. They are just saying Chlorine because Methane is likely forbidden by the Queen as it implies Nibiru Earth changes.Note how many of these symptoms overlap - Methane, Chlorine gas, Hydrogen Sulfide. Question thus declined as we are very busy these days.
Chlorine Gas
In addition to the symptoms seen with low-level exposure, high-level exposure may result in the following Dyspnea: Upper airway swelling and obstruction may occur, Violent cough, Nausea and vomiting (with the smell of chlorine in emesis), Lightheadedness, Headache, Chest pain or retrosternal burning, Muscle weakness.
Methane
Symptoms of headache, nausea, dizziness, or drowsiness may indicate exposure to an odorless gas like methane or carbon monoxide, or to hydrogen sulfide, which smells of rotten eggs.
Hydrogen Sulfide
Symptoms of acute exposure include nausea, headaches, delirium, disturbed equilibrium, tremors, convulsions, and skin and eye irritation."

And my over two years worth of documentation of our object at two o'clock, coming soon fact!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Things will kick off soon and there will be A very large coastal event.

✌️
edit on 29-8-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
the latest update i could find just now is here

- from the link; "While local officials say what they always say – this was an “isolated incident and is not expected to recur” – Henry Prout of Newhaven RNLI (Royal National Lifeboat Institution) had this warning:

“Whatever the cause it is going to be extremely difficult to identify the source.”
As of this writing, he’s right. Will the cause of the Beachy Head mist be determined before it rolls in again?"

there is also a graphic showing the size of the affected area but it seems we are no nearer knowing the source of the mist than when it happened.

edit on 29 8 2017 by RoScoLaz5 because: punctuation

edit on 29 8 2017 by RoScoLaz5 because: fixes

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

I just can´t see why they don´t use windspeed and direction at the given time and use that as a vector to get a first clue on the possible sources.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

what you say is perfectly logical and i can't see why that wouldn't have been tried either. maybe it has and an announcement further to the info will be forthcoming.....?

edit on 29 8 2017 by RoScoLaz5 because: change word

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Like i said earlier, i flew over the adjacent coastline the night before and it was jam packed with ships. Even with wind speed and direction info it must be very difficult if not impossible to identify which of the numerous ships might've been responsible.

Still, it'd be narrowed down a little, but i imagine it's not easy getting access to all of those ships in the suspected area, since an inspection would be needed as i'm sure the culprit won't volunteer their guilt.

edit on 29-8-2017 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The Beachy Head incident, imo, does not illustrate neither the calmness, nor the courage of 'Brits', but their neurological paralyses

What it looked like to me was they did not see it as a danger. Nobody was visibly being harmed.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I have to admit that's a fair account of the footage.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Note how many of these symptoms overlap - Methane, Chlorine gas, Hydrogen Sulfide. Question thus declined as we are very busy these days.

wut

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Like i said earlier, i flew over the adjacent coastline the night before and it was jam packed with ships. Even with wind speed and direction info it must be very difficult if not impossible to identify which of the numerous ships might've been responsible.

Still, it'd be narrowed down a little, but i imagine it's not easy getting access to all of those ships in the suspected area, since an inspection would be needed as i'm sure the culprit won't volunteer their guilt.

Its next to the busiest shipping lane in the world, no matter what time, what day, what week... when you fly over you will see countless ships. Flying over at night is even better as you see all the lights. You will be foregiven for thinking you are flying over land when you look down and see so many lights.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Absolutely! There were a lot of ships in that area - didn't say there was more than usual. My point was that this makes it hard to track the mist to a specific ship.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

yes, taking into account the sheer volume of traffic, tracking the source to 1 ship (if a ship was the source) is a needle and haystack scenario for sure

edit on 30 8 2017 by RoScoLaz5 because: additions

ETA - from 'the sun' today; " EXPERTS studied satellite images yesterday in a bid to solve the mystery over the "chemical mist" that engulfed Beachy Head over the Bank Holiday weekend."

One picture appeared to show a plume more than two miles long approaching the Birling Gap after coming off a boat."

www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 30 8 2017 by RoScoLaz5 because: add info

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Is that definitely 'the mist', or could it be the wake of a power boat?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Coupd some old munitioms from ww1/2 that were dumped in the sea have been accidently dragged closer to shore then some how broken/detonated?

Seems like a dangerous situation to have chlorine clouds approaching coastal communities...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join