It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I learned, through a friend.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
so you learned to stop being closed minded to what people tell you then?

chances are, you were so closed minded and dismissed many other significant things your friend had told you...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Umm, yes. That is what I said.

I don't see that. it looks as if you are saying we can go many directions. The discoveries made have all led us on the wrong path biblically speaking.

You said

Canon is not absolute. In fact, there is no canon other than what we choose to believe. What we settle on believing. Each and every day (figuratively speaking, not literally), something new is discovered which violates the tenuous concepts of truth we hold so dear. How is it that these new discoveries occur? They occur because at some point, someone throws caution to the wind and attempts the heretical and ponders.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well then, I was painfully mistaken. My apologies. And, just so you know, I have zero intention of debating or discussing this. My response is not an invitation to those things. Say as you like, it simply is not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I cannot begin to comprehend why you are taking this stance.

It does not matter though. I make no pretenses towards caring.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

Well then, I was painfully mistaken. My apologies. And, just so you know, I have zero intention of debating or discussing this. My response is not an invitation to those things. Say as you like, it simply is not going to happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join