It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Police ID and arrest more white supremacists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

That is very obvious. You're making things up.

We'll have to disagree on this one. The man's head jerks, like when a basketball grazes the rim, it's an unnatural motion without force being applied. I'm certainly not making things up, as you would like to believe.

If we're going to dissect the video, why haven't you mentioned how the guy who has hit "in the head," pushing at the black dude with what appears to be some sort of pole?

If it's "fair," for four others to join in someone's fight... why isn't it that applicable here?

It looks like they are wrestling for control of the flag. The African-American guy is grabbing the flag, the white guy is holding onto the pole. It looks to me like the African-American guy is pulling the white guy, because he is trying to pull the flag off the pole. Without the beginning of the video though we can't tell what is really happening, or who initiated the conflict. As for it being fair for a 5 on 1, I don't think it is fair in either circumstance.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So nothing, please keep up with the conversation. But I will ask... did somebody get shot???

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: aethertek

I'm all for arresting criminals, but I gotta wonder.
Why hasn't this technology been used previously to identify other rioters like in Ferguson?

How do you know it wasn't?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well you can argue all day long about who started what where & when.

Truth is America, she's in a different place now, (hah literally) & I don't think She will allow the klanazi nonsense to fester much longer.

Y'all talk about division & hate, well the left ain't going to Small Ville USA to have marches & protests why do the klanazis feel the need to march & protest in the most liberal of locations.

To start confrontation that's why, to foment division & create spectacle.

So reap what you sow alt righties, after your murderous spectacle in Virginia you've clearly shown what divides us & I believe America is ready to confront your dangerous ideology.

After the carnage in Virginia, America responded to the klanazi cowards by coming out in force all across America,
40,000 in Boston alone (shout to any wapo homeboys) & many other thousands in cities east & west.

Notice to that the other alt-right groups "protests" all got cancelled, maybe they got the message that America doesn't like their message.

K~
edit on 27-8-2017 by aethertek because: gg

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad
no, but last I heard there's an uva employee that is facing a long stint of rehabilitation because of the stroke he had after being hit in the neck with one of those neat little tourches that friday night!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
the terrorists in America are more frightening than any we've encountered around the world.

It's just so cute people that are taking a side in this, you all better be staying the hell home if you're going to participate as terrorists online about it too.

finding the man behind the monitor has never been an attitude i've valued for the internet, but for the first time ever, if I knew anyone here was peddling this crap and also was an active organizer for this nonsense, i'd actually be interested in knowing who you really were.

the only truth to these bull# protests and rallies is you are ALL falling into hands.

I'll tell you what's really happening, right to assemble is being abused for ulterior motives of gang violence. Simple as that.

This is 2000 #ing 17, only retards use 'assemble' card as their actual outlet of free speech.

Assemble is what people in 3rd world #ing countries do to overthrow a dictator. Use your damn brain, your picket sign isn't going to change the lives of 365 million people in America.

Now if you're a bunch of drugged out adrenaline rejects on both sides that like to beat people with signs and flags, then be my guest and destroy #ing america. Because that's what I see.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yes you are. Now basket balls? What on earth?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I hope his rehabilitation goes well and he gets better.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I am not being purposely obtuse but I do think you're projecting.
You're the one who said that was what they are made for not me.
It's right up there if you need me to copy it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes I over stated the uses of a Maglight, but you were/are either being purposely obtuse, and/or are ignorant of the use of Maglights as a weapon. Still doesn't change the fact that Mr. Harris used his Maglight as a weapon and is far from being the "innocent victim" that is being portrayed in the article linked in the OP.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

??? the guy gets jumped by a bunch of people, and he is in the wrong for protecting himself???
and, it wouldn't surprise me to find video where it's the supremacists that were carrying the mag lights to begin with, since what they heck they seem to have been dressed like a squad of riot police.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You really need to read all the posts in this thread, there is evidence that he involved himself in an altercation (using his flashlight as a weapon).

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
think I have read it all, but maybe not, which altercation are you talking about? the one where the two guys seem to be fighting with the flagpole...
thought that one he had a hammer???
or did it change to a flashlight when me and others said that the guy wouldn't have been still holding onto the pole if he was hit in the head with a hammer?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Still doesn't change the fact that Harris is not an innocent victim, he went looking for a fight and and got more then he expected... Play stupid games when stupid prizes.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
he went where?? he's a native of charlottesville???

I don't actually agree with the behavior of some of those on either side as shown in the videos...
but this crap where people are telling the natives of the city that they shouldn't have been there is top ranking BS!!!
the one's who shouldn't have been there are those from both sides, that decided to flock into their city and try to coerce the city to do what they wanted!!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Notice to that the other alt-right groups "protests" all got cancelled, maybe they got the message that America doesn't like their message.

Like all cowards, when people stand up to them, they fold and cry.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Doesn't matter if he lives there or not, he went looking for trouble (see pic of him walking with weapon in hand) and found it. Again... Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Pic for ref:

edit on 27-8-2017 by LockNLoad because: Typo

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Good grief.

1) There is no festering white supremacy in the USA. The KKK numbered in the millions a few decades ago. Now they are less than 10,000. Ignore them, they are going away.

2) They are going to liberal locations for the attention you will give them.

3) Those supposed 40K in Boston are mindless lemmings that had no idea what they were there for. They beat each on other and were arrested without even hearing what the non-racsist, non-KKK, non-neonazis in the free speech rally were even saying. That's not a force to be reckoned with. It's a mob of ignorants who didn't bother to find out what they were protesting.

4) Actually it's a message to be more savvy in changing venues at the last minute so the leftist/communist cockroaches have to scramble to re-coordinate their mobs.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That is very obvious. You're making things up.

We'll have to disagree on this one. The man's head jerks, like when a basketball grazes the rim, it's an unnatural motion without force being applied. I'm certainly not making things up, as you would like to believe.

If we're going to dissect the video, why haven't you mentioned how the guy who has hit "in the head," pushing at the black dude with what appears to be some sort of pole?

If it's "fair," for four others to join in someone's fight... why isn't it that applicable here?

It looks like they are wrestling for control of the flag. The African-American guy is grabbing the flag, the white guy is holding onto the pole. It looks to me like the African-American guy is pulling the white guy, because he is trying to pull the flag off the pole. Without the beginning of the video though we can't tell what is really happening, or who initiated the conflict. As for it being fair for a 5 on 1, I don't think it is fair in either circumstance.

That is a tactic Antifa uses. They will try to grab on to anything you are holding and pull you into their crowd so that they can boot stomp you.

One of their newest tactics I have observed is to put a black hefty garbage bag over someone's head so they could beat them senseless.

Don't forget, their new mentor is Bill Ayers!

edit on 27-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No, that is not our Mentor, sorry, but "FAKE NEWS"

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join