It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Police ID and arrest more white supremacists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I didn't see any man get hit in the head nor can you make out a hammer.
Stop.
The man nearest the camera holding onto the flag ducks out of the way. The blow lands between the two men holding onto the flag. It doesn't look like anyone was hit and if anything was it would have been hands.
edit on 8272017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 8272017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Stop.
The man nearest the camera holding onto the flag ducks out of the way. The blow lands between the two men holding onto the flag. It doesn't look like anyone was hit and if anything was it would have been hands.

We must be watching different videos. The man holding the flag, his head snaps back and to the side rapidly, clearly he was struck in the head. And even if he hadn't been, the intent to severely injure him was clearly there. As for whether it was a hammer or not, it certainly looks like one, but you're right I can't be sure, but either way it was a dangerous object to be swinging at a man's head. There is no defending that action.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

but if you watch the pole that he is holding onto, it does look that it was what was impacted, not his head...
besides, if he had been hit in the head with as much force as it looks like was behind that hammer, he more than likely would have at least let go of the pole.

edit on 27-8-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not arguing you on this, nor am I debating. If you don't see what I see, there is a high probability that you never will.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Stop.

We must be watching different videos. The man holding the flag, his head snaps back and to the side rapidly, clearly he was struck in the head. And even if he hadn't been, the intent to severely injure him was clearly there. As for whether it was a hammer or not, it certainly looks like one, but you're right I can't be sure, but either way it was a dangerous object to be swinging at a man's head. There is no defending that action.

But you CAN defend four or five guys beating and kicking one man when he's down?

Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Stop.

Lets just agree this video should be evidence in the court of law. His outfit matches the guy who was assaulted; white socks, shorts, identical jacket and backpack. It is the same guy. He should be charged for the assault just as well; although he states his attack was unprovoked:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Stop.

But you CAN defend four or five guys beating and kicking one man when he's down?

Gotcha.

Wrong, I didn't defend any of them, I specifically said they should be prosecuted.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Stop.

The authorities in Charlottesville are bringing proper charges.

Man Arrested in Firing Gun At Unite the Right Rally -

UVa police secure warrants for white nationalist Cantwell

McAuliffe wants arrests in beating of Deandre Harris during white supremacist violence

All citations are from the local Charlottesville newspaper The Daily Progress

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: aethertek

Ever try anger resolution therapy?

It might help. Just a suggestion.

the ad Homs around here are ridiculous lol

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Stop.

Gotcha.

Wrong, I didn't defend any of them, I specifically said they should be prosecuted.

Actually, this is what you said ...

I don't know what happened later when he was supposedly attacked 5 on 1, there is no video of that, but if true they all should be prosecuted as well, but Harris certainly deserved to have his head busted open after the despicable action he took first.

"Supposedly" attacked?

Thank goodness you're getting your "wish" ... the perps are being arrested.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No clearly he drew his head out of the way because the hand delivering the blow is still in motion when the other guys head is swung backward to avoid being hit. If he'd been hit hit would have been driven forward and downward and he'd be holding his head. Clearly you're making stuff up. Why...I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
cantwell surrendered to police..

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Stop.

Gotcha.

I don't know what happened later when he was supposedly attacked 5 on 1, there is no video of that, but if true they all should be prosecuted as well, but Harris certainly deserved to have his head busted open after the despicable action he took first.

"Supposedly" attacked?

Supposedly attacked 5 on 1, funny that you left that last part out. And thank you, you just proved me correct, I clearly stated they should be prosecuted, and I'm glad they are. I do hope justice goes both ways though and Harris is prosecuted as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

And honestly it looks like the thing he swung was flexible it appears to bend slightly during the forward and down motion.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Clearly you're making stuff up. Why...I have no idea.

No, you are twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to defend an assault (or at minimum an attempted assault). Why...I do have an idea, because the truth doesn't fit your narrative.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: aethertek

I wonder if the cops were in stand down mood during this is because they wanted the WS to get violent so they would have more charges to get them on later.

Wasn't there, who knows, although the one instance of firearm discharge did supposedly occur in earshot of a line of police & witnesses claim they didn't respond.

Oh well I'm just glad that those that have it coming will get their due.

K~
Dude yep,.....

The guy walking by the shooter....by the muzzle flash looked real everyday joe...he didn't even look at the muzzle or act like heard anything......kept meandering along with the crowded walkway

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Looks like dude is carrying a knife. (Not a knife see my post on next page)

(right click to open pic)

Something similar to this:

edit on 27-8-2017 by LockNLoad because: added info

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

What shows intent to severely injure anyone? It looks like he was attempting to break the man's hold on the flag. Maybe he hit his hand but "severely injure" just like the imagined blow to the head is you injecting stuff that is not in the video. Isn't there a copy that can be paused?
Certainly we can't count on you as a witness you see head blows and can even see intent. So no you're eyes aren't good witnesses. They embellish what they see.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Stop.

Gotcha.

"Supposedly" attacked?

Supposedly attacked 5 on 1, funny that you left that last part out. And thank you, you just proved me correct, I clearly stated they should be prosecuted, and I'm glad they are. I do hope justice goes both ways though and Harris is prosecuted as well.

There's ample evidence of the malicious beating of Mr. Harris. There is zero evidence, as you yourself have admitted, of Mr. Harris' attack at this time.

However, if he assaulted anyone, he should be dealt with as the law demands.

There's just zero defense for a group beating down one man who hasn't attacked them first, though. That's just a terrorist act.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Nor will anyone else so ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join