It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Police ID and arrest more white supremacists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: aethertek

Ever try anger resolution therapy?

It might help. Just a suggestion.

The irony of trying to call someone out for expressing happiness that charges were filed and arrests were made against people who were using pretty excessive violence that isn't anywhere remotely within the scope of 1st Amendment protected speech or assembly, but the OP should explore anger management? If I didn't know any better I'd think you're sticking up for racist nazi pricks who are cowards with their group antics against a single person. But that's not what you're doing right? You're not actually in favor of cowards using gang violence on a single guy as they beat him with metal pipes, that can't be the case because you've been firmly against anyone that could be considered AntiFa or a supporter of that organization in many other posts so I would like to believe you're not a massive hypocrite. But it's a little spurious that you invoked an ad hominem against the OP as your only response. I just wouldn't want other people to get the wrong idea and think you're a massive hypocrite who supports crimes by white supremacists while condemning similar actions by people who claim to be affiliated with AntiFa because it gets a little confusing and convoluted.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

originally posted by: FHomerK

Ever try anger resolution therapy?

It might help. Just a suggestion.

The irony of trying to call someone out for expressing happiness that charges were filed and arrests were made against people who were using pretty excessive violence that isn't anywhere remotely within the scope of 1st Amendment protected speech or assembly, but the OP should explore anger management? If I didn't know any better I'd think you're sticking up for racist nazi pricks who are cowards with their group antics against a single person. But that's not what you're doing right? You're not actually in favor of cowards using gang violence on a single guy as they beat him with metal pipes, that can't be the case because you've been firmly against anyone that could be considered AntiFa or a supporter of that organization in many other posts so I would like to believe you're not a massive hypocrite. But it's a little spurious that you invoked an ad hominem against the OP as your only response. I just wouldn't want other people to get the wrong idea and think you're a massive hypocrite who supports crimes by white supremacists while condemning similar actions by people who claim to be affiliated with AntiFa because it gets a little confusing and convoluted.

LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Deandre Harris's account of the incident is fabricated. He fails to mention the actions he took prior to being beat down... those moments are captured in the link to a animated gif I posted earlier in this thread. Deandre Harris's account makes it seem as it were an unprovoked attacked. There should be arrest made on both sides and the courts should be allowed to figure it out. There are many narratives to this story; especially conflicting narratives that are caught of tape.

It seems to me his GoFundMe account is fair grounds in making a point. So many people; you, the OP, and the many people who donated over $150,000 accepted a certain narrative that is obviously fraudulent. But youre right; the GOFUNDME discussion could be an interesting post on its own merit.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperJosephed

Again has nothing to to do with the OP, now run off & report your findings to the Gofund people.

K~

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Look, if they can make it illegal to wear a clown mask, they should be able to make face coverings at rallies and protests illegal and immediate arrests. Just saying.

Who is going to arrest all the cops wearing gas masks and putting black tape over their badge numbers?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

He wasn't angry in his post why would you suggest therapy?
Just wondering if you know something g we don't.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

, you would endorse killing these scum via your daddy government and making martyrs of them for non-fatal crimes?

Where did this thought come from? Not from anything in the post you're answering. What a bizarre question.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And what provoked him? Or did he just come up to this group of five men and purposely pick a fight? Just a random "let me see if I can get my ass kicked today, hey there's a likely group..."
Really dude if he hit first it's still defense if five were against one. He didn't just randomly pick a fight be realistic.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He wasn't angry in his post why would you suggest therapy?
Just wondering if you know something g we don't.

I thoroughly disagree. Read it again.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Black tape over their badge numbers? WTF?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

i.magaimg.net...

Look for yourself.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And what provoked him? Or did he just come up to this group of five men and purposely pick a fight? Just a random "let me see if I can get my ass kicked today, hey there's a likely group..."
Really dude if he hit first it's still defense if five were against one. He didn't just randomly pick a fight be realistic.

Did you even watch the video? I don't know how anyone could watch that and defend Harris? He was in a group of his buddies when he randomly hit a lone man in the head with a hammer! There was nothing self-defense about it, Harris should 100% be prosecuted, he easily could have killed that man. I don't know what happened later when he was supposedly attacked 5 on 1, there is no video of that, but if true they all should be prosecuted as well, but Harris certainly deserved to have his head busted open after the despicable action he took first.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Deandre Harris can be seen casting the first blow... when its appears like 5 guys are attempting to take souvenirs. This is in front of the very parking garage moments before a mob comes to this mans assistance. Once his threat is immobilized the mob stops attacking him. Haul all of them in before a judge and let law prevail.

i.magaimg.net...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Ok. Done. What words convey anger to you?

I see a bit snarky with the comment about the photos but I can't find anger.

A desire to see justice done is not misplaced anger for which therapy might be necessary. Even direct anger at the driver would not be something for which therapy would be needed.
Anger therapy is for misplaced unprovoked anger or unreasonable responses to every day stresses.
Even being very mad about this particular event doesn't warrant therapy because it's something that would naturally make a normal person angry.
I

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Like the ones the Neo-fascists did?

www.unicornriot.ninja...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What is that?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I don't know who's who there. I see two men wrestling over a flag the black dude walks backward and someone behind him whacks the guy holding onto the flag.
Then that guy gets in the way and the clip ends.
How can anyone make anything out of that?
edit on 8272017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Now now, you're opposing the ridiculous screed that there was only one murder in Charlottesville by the UTR Nazis and White Supremacists ... and that wasn't really his fault anyway.

Turns out, there were multiple attacks by these Nazi goons against the people in Charlottesville; glad to see the LEOs catching up to them.

link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

putting black tape over their badge numbers

Wow, if true they should be relieved from duty without pay.

link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Like the ones the Neo-fascists did?

www.unicornriot.ninja...

They should be reported too as they are directly in violation of the Terms and Conditions as well. I am having a real problem with GoFundMe at the moment; I think it needs to be further scrutinized. We need to start our own thread about GoFundMe; it would be an interesting discussion for sure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join