It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could unsolved disappearances be dimension shift

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: KTemplar

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: anotherside

The things is that nobody ever saw it happen to an other person..or thing. When people mystriously disappear they are always singled out before the happening.

I went missing once with a friend, but I think she was grabbed first, because when I turned to tell her to run, I don't remember actually seeing her next to me anymore, and it was a Gray. I only remember the face 2 inches from mine.

I think there are portals, possibly dimensional shifts, and an intelligence that can camouflage and lure.
yes i think they are able to time phase so they could see us but not be affected by matter in our phase. This sounds terrifying, did she get back?

Yes we both did. Approximately 6 hours later, with no recollection as to what happened after the sightings and lure, and missing our shoes. We rode bicycles to the place it happened, yet we appeared back home, and our feet were ok? ..... and yes it is terrifying!
edit on 27-8-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't know if this is related but I once walked into a supervisor's office waiting for him to ask what I wanted and was standing a matter of feet in front of his desk and he didn't look preoccupied with anything. He was facing towards me. After a few seconds of him not saying anything I spoke and scared him to death. He said he didn't see me even though I was standing right in front of him and he didn't see me walk in even though he had a clear view facing the door. He said it was like I just popped in out of thin air.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Think of the series sliders.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ronthealien

That could get fun. Sliding until you hit a reality you favored most. I'd do it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There's a ton of mysterious happenings, and about a trillion explanations. The Devil's Triangle is another that's always interested me. I've seen things myself I can't explain.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

In this video from south africa the guy finds volkswagen logos from the old reality. Without the separation of the vw. Now if a car can make it from one reality to another.

So the car jumped realities?

In this reality, we cannot make items that are joined?

So anything we have that touches must come from another reality not that its been made that way,

No way that it could something so simple as things get made and then get made slightly differently, the only possible solution to such a dire question must be these items have come from another reality.

seriously,

The VW logo being joined and not joined really amazes me, what amazes me is that you seem to think both cannot be made in this reality so one must have come from another reality.

Why cant both be made here?

i used the vw logo because according to this reality the vw logo was never a one connected logo, it always had the slit.

well according the images you supply that is a load of Sh*t.

You can see that both are here because you show both are here in this reality.

Yet there is residual proof especially the video i posted of the logo i remember. So it had to be some random quantum shift that may have opened massive amounts of portals that dumped people and things into this reality.

How could it not be proof that both are here in this reality and made in this reality?

How do you jump from the rational being both are made here because you have evidence showing both to one must come from another reality because I have a evidence of 2 different kinds of Logos?

WHY CANT BOTH BE MADE HERE?

Is that so out there to ask such a question as ones mind cannot fathom such a situation that things can be made differently?
edit on 24-10-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join