It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Better Get Hurricane Harvey Right

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: network dude
I got emotional seeing Texan men cry. I never thought that would happen. But you guys keep making the tragedy about poor abused trump.

Everyone cries. This notion of "ALPHA" crap needs to die.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

I got emotional seeing Texan men cry. I never thought that would happen. But you guys keep making the tragedy about poor abused trump.

What does that even mean ?

You think an alpha is someone that doesn't cry ?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
You know, this thread is a pretty stark & embarrassing reflection of "F you, I got mine" America right now. People just don't seem to care or realize how serious this really is & would rather suckle Trump's bunghole than man up & show actual concern shown for an area that is likely going to be one of the most economically devastated places a US-landfalling hurricane has touched in recent history.

I suggest dropping the partisan competition BS momentarily and researching charities to donate to if you can. Consider Houston-region food banks (they're GOING to need help) and the Red Cross as a starting points.

Can you imagine all the wonderful things you could have accomplished instead of writing this post?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Seems a foregone conclusion that Texas is going to use this moment to show off its' strength, which is not relying on the federal government for everything that happens in life.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: fencesitter85

What does that even mean ?

You think an alpha is someone that doesn't cry ?

Apologies - to clarify, I think alpha can only really be applied to people like the British SAS, US Navy Seals, those kinds of people.

I'm referring more to men who think you have to be "tough" all the time, otherwise you're a little pansy etc. Usually insecure people, essentially.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
he already started helping helping them before store hit is due to fly to texas tuesday. remember hurricane matthew trump went down there to help florida right afterward but obuma and shillary couldn't be bothered.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Nyiah
You know, this thread is a pretty stark & embarrassing reflection of "F you, I got mine" America right now. People just don't seem to care or realize how serious this really is & would rather suckle Trump's bunghole than man up & show actual concern shown for an area that is likely going to be one of the most economically devastated places a US-landfalling hurricane has touched in recent history.

I suggest dropping the partisan competition BS momentarily and researching charities to donate to if you can. Consider Houston-region food banks (they're GOING to need help) and the Red Cross as a starting points.

Can you imagine all the wonderful things you could have accomplished instead of writing this post?

I did, donated money to the Houston & Corpus Christi food banks on that list and to the Red Cross prior to posting. Is this a brownie points competition where one has to disclose that before posting the links now?
What "wonderful things" have you done to help these people since I posted yesterday?
edit on 8/28/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: loam
he already started helping helping them before store hit is due to fly to texas tuesday. remember hurricane matthew trump went down there to help florida right afterward but obuma and shillary couldn't be bothered.

Great points! I wonder who will hug president Trump when he lands? I remember Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey giving President Obama a really big bear hug After Hurricane Sandy.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have an idea instead of worrying about political ramifications try helping. You can donate blood and money to the red Cross. Or contact local churches as many are sending aid to locations which are housing victims.

This is far worse then Katrina as far as scope the area has all ready received over three feet and several more is expected before this storm leaves. Last estimate I saw had over 700000 homes damaged.

This isis not an issue that needs to be made political just help where you can I all ready spent 500.00 buying things like deodorant tooth brushes tooth paste soap etc. I plan to do it again this coming weekend and sending that through a local church again. If you can help please do if you can't afford it take the time to donate blood.
edit on 8/28/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well Trump just said in a speech with the president of Finland that he expects a quick federal response to the disaster in Texas and later storm landfalls. He said the "wall" is to reduce illegal drug activity and is a separate issue that he feels is still very important.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Obama got crucified by social media( the MSM let it slide) over his tepid and tardy responses to natural disasters. He let the gulf oil disaster go with minimal response initially, then just did a flyover some tornado ravaged areas. I think Trump knows full well he won't be given the molly coddling the MSM gave Obama and he'll respond. But he'll still be criticized and nit picked.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

So what did you enter the thread for?

To point out what I did, which you seem to have an issue with. So basically I have a valid point and you have a bitchy wah wah complain moan that I have a valid point.

Are you by any change of the left wing persuasion?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
Seems a foregone conclusion that Texas is going to use this moment to show off its' strength, which is not relying on the federal government for everything that happens in life.

Now would be an opportune time for Texas to secede like they keep threatening to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join