It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Better Get Hurricane Harvey Right

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I'm so sure.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Now the states need to beg to get help? If they don't tough ?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
"Harvey is fake-news, im not answering any questions. Your fake news"
Is what i expect to hear.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: loam

I predict he'll come out and say that there was violence on many sides.

I predict you will only denigrate one of those sides.

LOL!

Uhm yeah! There is only one side to blame here, and that's Harvey! Everyone else is just reacting to Harvey's uninvited and unwanted trespass! Did Harvey even get a permit? Nope!

To the OP,
Trump stumbled out of the gate on this one. He's already blown it, public relations wise. No doubt though, he'll take credit for the professional emergency teams, the corporations and businesses who donate water, food, diapers, etc., and the myriad of volunteer groups.

edit on 27-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Drumpf: "Hit" 
Dealer: "But Sir, You have 18.." 
Drumpf: "Hit, I said.." 
Dealer: "You do see that I have a 6 showing, yeah.." 
Drumpf: "Hit

Since when does the dealer give the gambler advice?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

I'm a sister.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Irishhaf

Now the states need to beg to get help? If they don't tough ?

You get the paper work done before hand so if it is needed the resources are ready to be distributed, so you do not end up with a debacle like Katrina.

I thought that was common knowledge.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

See: "Open Faced Blackjack"

When I read Your question, I immediately could imagine Mr. Trump head on a swivel, fidgeting in His seat, and not paying attention, oblivious to every one and thing around Him, all the while making that "shlurp" noise. It was actually more visual into answering You than when I typed it originally; a movie in My head.

There is also a ¢a$ino in Northern Ca. that deals ALL the cards exposed, even BOTH the Dealers cards, because the Player still needs to act prior to the Dealer.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Governor Abbott signed disaster declarations before Harvey was even close. That is what Louisiana failed to do. The coast guard is already at work in Houston doing rescues and the National Guard is on alert - not sure if they are active yet.

We've been through this before. Every year for the last three years we've had extreme flooding and it has all gone smoothly. We will be fine. We won't be waiting around for the government to help. We will take the help but we will not wait to start helping ourselves.

Houston is very bad right now. Neighborhoods that have never flooded have 3 ft of water in their homes with more rain to come over the next couple of days. Rivers are not expected to crest until Tuesday.

One of our local news outlets is having to evacuate their studios which has never happened.

This is not a political event, it is a human event, so let's not use it to push agendas.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I predict he'll come out and say that there was violence on many sides.

I predict you will only denigrate one of those sides.

Ummm yeah... probably the hurricane.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

originally posted by: loam
So here's my prediction.

Regardless of what Trump does here, the MSM will seek to sink him over it. Prepare for wall-to-wall Trump/Harvey response failure coverage.

Regardless, he better send the military as soon as possible. Bush learned that one way too late.

Who or what is Harvey? Where should he (POTUS) send the military asap? What did Bush learn too late?

Seriously?

Yes, seriously. Not everyone is American, or as connected as you or the OP author seem to believe. If you don't explain it in the OP then don't expect people to know.

Seriously?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Brock Long was appointed and eventually confirmed by Trump in June as FEMA Administrator - he has the experience and is from Alabama - during such events, he is the most senior FEDERAL public servant to oversee the crisis and aftermath.

Trump will undoubtedly show support and release any resources needed and listen to expert advisors in emergency management and hopefully push for future preparations.

Meanwhile CNN & the retards will propagandize because they simply hate Trump and wish him dead primarily because he is not black / a woman / corrupt enough and is currently at war with the CNN head-retards.

That's my observations.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No they're going to report everything because that is what they do despite the ridiculous claims from him to the contrary. The cries of fake news is the only thing that's fake around here.

I never said anything about fake news being a real thing. But come on you really think the
media isn't in it for the ratings and profits? I promise you if a stabbing and a women saving a dog
from drowning happen on the same day the media will always lead with the stabbing.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If trump holds true to form "Harvey" will be the fault of crooked hillary and Obama, and prayer will fix all the damage. believe me....

the devastation is fake news...

And divert all the FEMA money to build "the wall"
edit on 27-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Houston is a #show at this point. Buffalo Bayou was flooding last night and others as well. This is only day two. We have days of this to go. The Mayor is telling people in flooded houses to shelter in place. Why? Because there is no area not flooding to some extent. This will make Katrina look like a yard party.

Trump sucked on a good day. What the hell will he do with an estimated 5 million displaced people?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The animosity comes from the same people who think the government is the answer to everything.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

The animosity comes from the same people who think the government is the answer to everything.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

True. You don't call 911 because your house is flooding.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
To be fair, a lot of people chose not to evacuate because the evacuation for Hurricane Rita was a damn nightmare. 12 to 24 hours of people sitting on interstates. A bus load of infirmed senior citizens caught fire. So, in 12 years, there has been little planning/improvement on evacuation plans for so many people in such a huge metropolitan area. Can't blame Trump for that.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: TheTory

True. You don't call 911 because your house is flooding.

Indeed...and you don't pre-blame Trump for events and actions that have not yet occurred.

As I stated above Mr Long is responsible for any and all action taken to address the 5+ million displaced - that's why the American taxpayers pay him over $200,000 a year - because he's the emergency management head honcho.

We can blame Trump if and when he railroads any attempt to give Long full resources and support without question.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join