It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Better Get Hurricane Harvey Right

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: agenda51

Trump is one of them, a business man. And a useful tool, he's never been in Politics before.

You got the "TOOL part correct.. I guess We can sit around and wait for a Trumpet to fill Us in after they decipher their fearle$$ leaders' Tweet™?? Derp.. Then We can read how Lump took care of We, The people...

I've read some things that rise My nauseous level and it really isn't the constant lies and rationalizations of Herr Drumpf, He gets a 'pass' because He is no longer a failed businessman who can just hit 'Reset' when He gets to "Tilt" kinda like Dave Rockefeller and human hearts (Lump Bankruptcies = 6 Dave Rockefeller hearts =7)

Now let Me ask You a question " intrptr " Let Us type I started out with millions of dollars and I chose to go into 'Business' because I'm a 'legacy' plus Daddy can get Me a job, where I get a bunch of 'underlings' to actually do the job. Here is where it gets 'sticky' I lose those millions and then file bankruptcy. I do this for a total of 6 times, how 'good' of a businessman am I?

Did You read what My Savior tweeted? hahahahaha Reminds Me of a guy playing BlackJack at Harvey's after 'the bomb' (I was at Harrah's when that came down) and hits on 19, loses the hand but just writes another chit.

Drumpf: "Hit"
Dealer: "But Sir, You have 18.."
Drumpf: "Hit, I said.."
Dealer: "You do see that I have a 6 showing, yeah.."
Drumpf: "Hit"

A 10 of Clubs is dealt giving Herr Lump a total of 28. The dealer turns over a Jack of Spades..

Drumpf: "haha You have a Jack of Shovels... You have to hit too..."

The dealer receives a 9 of Diamonds to "bust" ALL players win except Lump who is heard yelling:

"MORE CHIPS"

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump has never been attacked. Ever. Let's be perfectly clear. No agency no news outlet has ever attacked him.

I bet in your mind, this is true. Bless your heart.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

yeah! preach it brother!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
now we're pre-defending Trump... remarkable

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Been all over this how?
He pardoned a law breaking sheriff and then went on vacation.
How has he been all over this?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'd like to think that my view is of the majority of Americans.

I don't care what Trump says, I don't care about what the media says.

It's a terrible situation there and I hope the people suffering there are given help.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Of course we'll do this right. It's Texas. No one messes with Texas. This distribution won't be denied by Cruz and Coryn because it's Texas.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Here is where it gets 'sticky' I lose those millions and then file bankruptcy. I do this for a total of 6 times, how 'good' of a businessman am I?

The best. A cheat and swindler, 'Bankruptcy' is their goto when they risk it all and fail.

Got news for you, when the huge house of US debt comes crashing down, the banksters will reset all the numbers to zero and start over. They won't suffer, they have all the gold in their basement vaults. The people are left holding 'receipts', they are the ones getting slate wiped, not the Fiat currency controllers.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No they're going to report everything because that is what they do despite the ridiculous claims from him to the contrary. The cries of fake news is the only thing that's fake around here.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
its going to be all right guys. This is texas for gods sake..... Cowboy country. Your talking about a state with probably the toughest people in the country. The reporters will panic before the residents do. You may see cowboys on horseback lassoing survivors before its over.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

he is a perfectionist on things like this

On what are you basing this?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

he is a perfectionist on things like this

On what are you basing this?

The hundreds of Romanians He has hired to work the hotels. As You probably don't know, but the Romanians are known the world over for their hospitality. It all started w/Nadia Comanici when She received "Ms. Personality" at the Olympics (yet another money pit)

Just keep an eye out for His tweets and Herr Drumpf Himself will let You know just how bitchin' He is..

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Trump is on vacay. Don't bother his with silly stuff like weather.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They've lost credibility with most Americans

No they haven't lost credibility with most Americans. Despite his stupid attempts to discredit them most people still have trust in the news outlets. Trump just wants you to think that. He wants to control everything you think. But he's the liar he's the fake and most Americans are on to that.
Not the other way around.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Just finished reading the thread after posting.

I could imagine the Trump haters and the media actually drowning people and kittens just to blame Trump.

It wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Texas has better leaders than Louisiana. They won't screw it up.
Trump will have it easy because the locals didn't drop the ball.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Been all over this how?
He pardoned a law breaking sheriff and then went on vacation.
How has he been all over this?

He signed all the paperwork he needed to so fema would be available, so enlighten us what exactly should he be doing?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I predict he'll come out and say that there was violence on many sides.

And then immediately blame Obama and the media.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I predict you'll defend one.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

So what did you enter the thread for?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join