It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Better Get Hurricane Harvey Right

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I predict he'll come out and say that there was violence on many sides.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I predict he'll come out and say that there was violence on many sides.

I predict you will only denigrate one of those sides.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

originally posted by: loam
So here's my prediction.

Regardless of what Trump does here, the MSM will seek to sink him over it. Prepare for wall-to-wall Trump/Harvey response failure coverage.

Regardless, he better send the military as soon as possible. Bush learned that one way too late.

Who or what is Harvey? Where should he (POTUS) send the military asap? What did Bush learn too late?

Seriously?

Yes, seriously. Not everyone is American, or as connected as you or the OP author seem to believe. If you don't explain it in the OP then don't expect people to know.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

I thought we've all figured out how to use the internet by now:

Step 1) Google "Hurricane Harvey"

Step 2) Respond to the thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

I thought we've all figured out how to use the internet by now:

Step 1) Google "Hurricane Harvey"

Step 2) Respond to the thread.

The OP doesn't say a gosh darn thing about 'hurricane' Harvey. Basically it just assumes people know what is going on in his head. It could be about anything.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
They will be screaming for his impeachment for allowing Harvey to reach U.S. soil.

Sounds about inline with their logical fallacies thus far.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
So here's my prediction.

Regardless of what Trump does here, the MSM will seek to sink him over it. Prepare for wall-to-wall Trump/Harvey response failure coverage.

Regardless, he better send the military as soon as possible. Bush learned that one way too late.

No need for military. We just need to get #jeff back on the case.

He'll fite Trump and Hillary and Harvey and not even die.

But honestly, the way CNN alluded to this, Trump being to blame for things not even yet happening, again, is .. well CNN.

God knows I wouldn't want to be someone orchestrating help in such a dire catastrophe. Everyone will have something to say.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
I predict he'll fly down there, say some stuff that actually sounds presidential, but will ultimately screw the pooch because the guy literally doesn't know how to do anything except self-aggrandize and appeal to his base.

What would you do?

Give us some tips.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
He did everything a president is able to do once Texas went hey this is gonna suck can we get some help.

You know unlike Louisiana prior to Katrina, if the states do not say help please the Fed is kind of stuck.

I imagine he will do something like he did in Baton Rouge after the flooding fly in to be present while supplies are being handed out talk to some folks and fly back out.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

i see him being more involved this time. probably another epic speech and some brilliant deal making Trump style.

i also expect bush to make an appearance in an attempt to steal his thunder and the MSM will gush all over him LOL.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

I predict he'll fly down there, say some stuff that actually sounds presidential...

Bush did a 'flyby' over Katrina. Disasters cost the Fed money if they get involved. They aren't into that.

By the by, there are whole neighborhoods still rotting into the ground after Sandy and Katrina. Pledging funds and delivering them are to different Federal things.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yeah but bush is a texan. Heck jeb will probably get involved ....JEB! LOL.

Any time these guys can try and one up trump they jump in.

those federal funds will go to the right places under trump in my prediction. Trump is nothing like bush. Bush was lazy. Trump is not. He likes being among the people IMO.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

He likes being among the people IMO.

Trump is a narcissist. They love to be loved, everyone serves them.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

maybe, then again maybe he is dealing with sharks every day and he just enjoys being around normal people more often.

A lot of big actors talk about this kind of thing regarding hollywood.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Trump is one of them, a business man. And a useful tool, he's never been in Politics before.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Um .....OK.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Wow sounds like you have no faith in the presidents appropriately responding to this situation either.
Neither do I. Unless he can somehow make money off of it . Like does he have a hotel in the area that he can jack the rates up on or something?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It don't matter what he does. They are still going to pound him. Like someone said he could cure cancer and still get pounded on. Obama could do know right in some peoples eyes no matter what, the same goes for Trump. It all depends on what side you are on.
I just hope the people in Texas get the help they need.

edit on 27-8-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Trump will walk on water proving to all that he is our true lord and savior.

seriously... what exactly do you want him to do. He has been all over this. Next you will say he is politicizing a tragedy.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Trump has never been attacked. Ever. Let's be perfectly clear. No agency no news outlet has ever attacked him.
Enough with the friggin lies.
He has brought every bit of negative press down on himself. That's the only truth in this whole fake news oh they are attacking me bull#. It's his own fault for his own inappropriate behaviour and his inability to be a leader of any kind.
Unless we can squarely put this blame where it belongs there will continue to be a divide and that man is going to lead it. He wants this division because he thinks it's going to keep him in the Whitehouse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join