It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher charged with having sex with student, 13

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
McMINNVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- An elementary school teacher has been charged with having sex with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy, at his home and at school, authorities said Tuesday.

Pamela Turner, 27, was charged Monday with 15 counts of sexual battery by an authority figure and 13 counts of statutory rape for acts between November and January.

Turner, who teaches physical education at Centertown Elementary, lived at the boy's house "for a brief period of time when she was moving from residence to residence," Warren County prosecutor Dale Potter said. The boy's parents did not know anything about the relationship, he said.

www.cnn.com...

Now... did you read that carefully ? She lived at the boy's house for a brief period of time...

How in the hell do you hide a person at your house... especially a hottie such as this teacher ?

Man... to be 13 again !! Nothing like this ever happened at my school.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ya, I saw this during my morning 5 minutes of CNN routine. WTF!?! She probably had guys falling over themselves to date her and she goes with someone not even through puberty? Too strange for me!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Pedophiles don't care how many men they could get or how hot they are to other adults.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
my teacher at thirteen didnt look like this

she looked like this

oddly the subject of sex never came up

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If Loving You Is Wrong
Luther Ingram

[Written by Banks, Hampton and Jackson]

If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
If being right means being without you
I'd rather live a wrong doing life
Your mama and daddy say it's a shame
It's a downright disgrace
Long as I got you by my side
I don't care what your people say...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The kid was 13 and in elementary school???? Was he left behind a few times or what? They probably never had intercourse because he was probably finished when she took her clothes off. When I was thirteen we had this one fine teacher and we were always trying to look up her dress with mirrors on the tops of our shoes.

Peace

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Hit N Run]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
... especially a hottie such as this teacher ?

Man... to be 13 again !! Nothing like this ever happened at my school.

WTH is wrong with you!? So you think she is a hottie...so that means she can do what she wants with a 13 year old child......and we wonder what's wrong with our society today!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Sounds like she was having a lot of marital problems before this happened. Not making excuses for her, but I don't think she was in her normal state of mind when this happened. Her husband left her and I suppose she was looking for attention....in the wrong place. She doesn't look quite as cute in her mug shot.
(visit Smoking gun .com)

(Video of story here)
www.newschannel5.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
WTH is wrong with you!? So you think she is a hottie...so that means she can do what she wants with a 13 year old child......and we wonder what's wrong with our society today!

LadyV, I'm certainly not condoning what this little hottie did, but I think that when you step back and look at it from a male perspective, you can see why the responses are such. There's probably not one boy on this planet that didn't have a crush on one of his teachers or some friend's mother. And eventually that crush always progressed into thinking about having sex with her or having her take our virginity. That's the way males are. It's hormonal and societal. I don't think females develop the same way and therefore can't understand. That being said, is what this woman did wrong in the eyes of the law, yes, but the law doesn't mean anything to a 13 year old boy who's about to have his mind blown by his foxy teacher. I don't think that young girls look at older men in the same way. She's gonna pay her price to society, but that doesn't mean that every guy here isn't jealous of that 13 year old boy.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

LadyV

Guys look at it differently

I know every boy I knew at 13 would have jumped at the chance.

Right or wrong most men look at sex between a 30 year old man and a 13 year old girl as sick

BUT

Sex between a 30 year old woman and a 13 year old boy as a lucky break on the boys part.

its a reverse double standard

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

LadyV

Guys look at it differently

I know every boy I knew at 13 would have jumped at the chance.

Right or wrong most men look at sex between a 30 year old man and a 13 year old girl as sick

BUT

Sex between a 30 year old woman and a 13 year old boy as a lucky break on the boys part.

its a reverse double standard

Amuk calls it "a lucky break", I call it "hitting the motherload".

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I do not entirely agree with you at all. As the survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I have had a lot of therapy...there we a lot of men in some of the group talk sessions that have had adult problems due to sex at with an older female...I understand not all boys would develop problems, but many do.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
LadyV

I am not even saying its right, just saying 99.99999% of the men feel this way, and about 110% of the teenage boys feel that way.

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I do not entirely agree with you at all. As the survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I have had a lot of therapy...there we a lot of men in some of the group talk sessions that have had adult problems due to sex at with an older female...I understand not all boys would develop problems, but many do.

You're right LadyV, and in this case, believe me, it's entirely based on her looks. The fact that she's a P.E. teacher doesn't hurt either. She probably looked pretty good in a pair of gym shorts, tee-shirt and a whistle. God help me!!!!!

Peace

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Hit N Run]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I don't think just because your men, gives the right to think only with what's between your legs...I'm sorry, but we're talking about a child here, and an obviously troubled woman... no matter how you look at it. Try using the head on your shoulders! While I am usually up for some hanky panky talk and joking around, and while I tend to be on the kinkier side of things to a degree...this is, whether you want to admit it or not, serious business here! It's not about a hottie and your fantasies. The child is probably in trouble, the "hottie
will never teach again, be pretty much branded from this, and lord knows how other men in her life will view it.....as said....think people!

[edit on 2/11/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The child is probably in trouble, the "hottie
will never teach again, be pretty much branded from this, and lord knows how other men in her life will view it.....as said....think people!

Let me tell you something, this boy is gonna be the king of whatever school he's in from here on out. He's gonna be a legend.

As far as the woman goes, she'll get counseling, and believe me, she'll have no problem finding a guy and moving on, maybe not as a teacher, but she'll get another job based on her looks alone, after she gets out of the slammer of course.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well...it's obvious that trying to talk logic is hopeless here....all becuase a female is attractive.....very sad.....
Catch ya on another thread...this is hopeless.
Bye.....

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Well...it's obvious that trying to talk logic is hopeless here....all becuase a female is attractive.....very sad.....
Bye.....

Logic and reality don't often share the same space.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
aaaaaaaa, no comments

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Bye.....

I don't think that any of the men here are saying that it is logical or moral, but rather that things are just the way that they are. There are a great many things that happen in this world that are immoral, but they still happen.

new topics

top topics

join