It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States should divide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

LOL ... so you can't backup your claim then? Unsurprising.

Let me help you out ... "cultural Americans" are White, Christian and Republican in your view, right? It's okay, you've got the percentages to back you up to some degree ... 67%, 70+% and ... about 46% in the last election anyway.

That is if all White, Christian Republicans agreed with your views on the world.

Donald Trump is a failed businessman and reality show host who deluded enough people to put him in the White House. The utter chaos that his Administration has brought to this country is damaging not only in the short run, but will be felt for decades. He has produced virtually NOTHING in line with his fringe-based agenda, he has managed to insult world leaders and the leaders of his own party in Congress. He is a bloviating, narrow-minded, egotistical fraud.

As the rest of your post consists of media-driven buzzwords and catch phrases, I don't have a lot to say about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Gryphon66

Believe this or not, I don't care. I know a lot of people. And, yes. I live in a red state, but, nevertheless, I do not know one single person, nor anyone that I have met in the past year, that voted for Hillary Clinton. I know three people that voted for Bernie, however.

"You know a lot of people." Have you ever heard of confirmation bias?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

ill make you a deal. You tell me how the entire MSM got Trumps support numbers wrong compared to Hillarys and ill tell you why they didnt just create more fake votes to force her victory.

lets play.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Thus...my first sentence.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

One that is a cultural American, doesn't need to ask the question.

"Cultural American"?

This country was built upon the backs of many different cultures and we still have that diversity today.

So it is confusing to see someone post what you did.

Can you define "cultural American", in your view?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

ill make you a deal. You tell me how the entire MSM got Trumps support numbers wrong compared to Hillarys and ill tell you why they didnt just create more fake votes to force her victory.

lets play.

You make the argument, you prove it. I'm not going to do your work for you.

Now, focus. If 2.8 million votes were faked, why weren't there enough faked votes to win?

Or, if there were just enough faked votes for one candidate to win four states by about 2% ... 70K votes or so, wouldn't it be more likely that the faked votes were in the thousands, rather than in the millions?

Also, I hopefully await your evidence that there were any significant fake votes at all.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Thus...my first sentence.

Coward.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL ... so you can't backup your claim then? Unsurprising.

Let me help you out ... "cultural Americans" are White, Christian and Republican in your view, right? It's okay, you've got the percentages to back you up to some degree ... 67%, 70+% and ... about 46% in the last election anyway.

That is if all White, Christian Republicans agreed with your views on the world.

Donald Trump is a failed businessman and reality show host who deluded enough people to put him in the White House. The utter chaos that his Administration has brought to this country is damaging not only in the short run, but will be felt for decades. He has produced virtually NOTHING in line with his fringe-based agenda, he has managed to insult world leaders and the leaders of his own party in Congress. He is a bloviating, narrow-minded, egotistical fraud.

As the rest of your post consists of media-driven buzzwords and catch phrases, I don't have a lot to say about it.

lol....typical response. You didn't "help me out" because that is NOT what was meant. Again...you don't know.

Your description of Donald J. Trump is erroneous, btw.

I sense jealousy of the man, and deep deep resentment.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Can you backup your absurd claims or not? Tell us what "cultural Americans" are.

I submit you can't because you realize your tipped your hand toward your actual beliefs, and now you can't share them.

My description of Trump is far more realistic than your worshipful screed.

Jealousy? No, Queen, I'm not jealous of your chosen deity. He's a blatant failure and a laughing-stock around the country and around the world.

(post by cavtrooper7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Looks like the Globalist agenda of balkanizing the USA is starting to take hold. The more time passes, the more obvious it becomes that those who have been warning us of the Globalist plan to destroy the US were telling the truth. Scary stuff.
edit on 27-8-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"The common good before the individual good." eh?

I'm reminded of another militant nationalist.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Looks like the Globalist agenda of balkanizing the USA is starting to take hold. The more time passes, the more obvious it becomes that those who have been warning of us of the Globalist plan to destroy the US were telling the truth. Scary stuff.

Except that the ones fronting for the inevitable Civil War II are allegedly opposed to the "globalists" ... but that's just logical.

Don't let it stop the feels.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Looks like the Globalist agenda of balkanizing the USA is starting to take hold. The more time passes, the more obvious it becomes that those who have been warning of us of the Globalist plan to destroy the US were telling the truth. Scary stuff.

Except that the ones fronting for the inevitable Civil War II are allegedly opposed to the "globalists" ... but that's just logical.

Don't let it stop the feels.

I don't see that as being the case? But even those against the Globalists can still be manipulated by them. I often find myself falling into the traps of anger and division being set up for us.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

really simple. Clinton didnt campaign in flyover country and thought she could take it by winning the big states outright and by fudging the numbers in some of the swing states. Well, they miscalculated. The 2.8 million votes youre obsessing over are actually irrelevant to winning the presidency as you should know since its the EC that must be won.

you cant fake more votes than there are voters.....

oh, and i didnt say 2.8 million were faked did i?

yeah, pretty sure i didnt.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

really simple. Clinton didnt campaign in flyover country and thought she could take it by winning the big states outright and by fudging the numbers in some of the swing states. Well, they miscalculated. The 2.8 million votes youre obsessing over are actually irrelevant to winning the presidency as you should know since its the EC that must be won.

you cant fake more votes than there are voters.....

oh, and i didnt say 2.8 million were faked did i?

yeah, pretty sure i didnt.

Clinton wasn't aware of the importance of swing states? She used all her "fake votes" in California and New York where she knew she would win???

Your theory needs a lot of work. Check back with me when you've worked it out.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

"It doesn't take a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing"....right?

I really don't like to sound hyperbolic. I prefer calm and rational thinking. But, when you read and research a lot, sometimes, like you said, the developing trends become obvious. You begin to see the Big Picture emerging and how all these little pieces are starting to fit together.

Here is what I am currently observing closely:

#1 - The effin UN sticking its nose in our so-called racial tensions and getting openly verbal about it.
#2 - The UN's Arms treaties, human rights stance, and other UN policies. (I have watched them fairly closely over the years, read their Sustainability Goals, and Agendas....I DO NOT trust them.)

When you see the United Nations interferring in our Second Amendment rights based on their "observations" and attempting to open a dialogue regarding same, our answer should be: "Get lost! None of your business. Our 2A is a non-negotiable matter."

I will be blunt. The globalist agenda is to get rid of our Second Amendment. They are behind the social and civil unrest taking place now most likely. If they can get another Social/Civil War started between Americans, then they can implement The Plan.

Barack Obama laid the groundwork and put some of the triggers in place, imo. Racial divide and racial tension was the first gate to unlock. He did that six months into his presidency when he weighed in on a local police matter involving a black Harvard (Obama's alma mater) professor. It escalated steadily from there. First gate opened!

Second gate: Push push push every socially controversial matter out there that you can. Overload Americans with it, from gay marriage, to BLM, to transgender issues, to the Women's March, to attacks against free speech, to forcefully tearing down historical monuments. The list is long and fast, and continuous, and in your face. I'm sure you can think of lots of others.

Third gate: Overload, stir up the anger, get the violence to reach peak level till someone shoots someone and civil unrest becomes more than just a city skirmish.

Fourth gate: The UN pushes one segment of Americans to demand confiscation of arms. Cultural Americans stand strong for the 2A.

Fifth gate???

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ah ... the inevitable turn to the UN by the nationalist screed-meisters.

There's always got to be a phantom menace to enact nationalistic autocracies, eh?

Ptuh.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

which part of my theory are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

This is something I actually support, since the state of the union will only get worse. But in essence, you are talking about something that me and a lot of my friends and family have discussed. That the U.S. has become a country with such fundamentally different values, the only logical course is to split up into separate countries.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join