It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States should divide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

. trumps entire campaign was basically pulling back the curtain where he became the ultimate whistleblower. You go back and watch those RNC primaries and its unbelievable what he was laying out. You watch his speech after he was sworn in and its like he declared war against the entire system. many of which were sitting right there.

He is paying the price for his insolence ,is pretty clear....

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

maybe, but somebody had to step up. he showed me with that speech he was going to be different.

it would not have mattered either way they would still be trying to sabotage him. The corruption is so deep and the real string pullers own our entire government. I think Rand Paul is still one of the good ones.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I see Their Plan is working.

Three points:

1. First of all in the "reddest or bluest" states, that color represents nothing more than the way a percentage of the people voted in the last election (at most, about 60% in a good year).

2. Second of all, in the vast majority again, the actuality is that the states are all PURPLE ... a varying mix of "Red" and "Blue" for example in Georgia (considered a strong "red state") the mix was 51% Republican to 46% Democrat (3% were Libertarian). In the so-called flyover states ... the usual "split" is more like 60/40.

Interestingly in blue States like New York and California ... the "split" is also usually 60/40 the other way.

3. Most Americans are not red or blue. We are only offered two viable choices in most elections. The number of people identifying as Independent is now around 40% with the "sides" moving closer to 20 each.

It is the media and the politicians themselves that divide us. That and our own stubbornness.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Another person from a foreign country giving an opinion,if they divided the US,one side would be in poverty,in Calif alone is 3 of largest corporations in the world,one wouldn't function without the other,it would end up in civil war

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

This bully gubment should just stop throwing its might around. Loosely called American Interests, Average Americans have Zero interest in these countries our military wars with.

If ever asked, the people would vote no on foreign wars.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Another person from a foreign country giving an opinion,if they divided the US,one side would be in poverty,in Calif alone is 3 of largest corporations in the world,one wouldn't function without the other,it would end up in civil war

Thought thats what they want? Divided and bickering with each other now.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

i know, On the surface it sucks but Trump is very sneaky with military actions so i dont think we are getting the whole story. I am wondering if there is a nuclear threat we are not aware of.

its hard to play armchair CIA analyst. I have to think something made him concerned enough to walk back on this and i dont think he just caved to the NWO because that has not been his pattern.... at all.

i think we will know more in the next 6 months behind the motives for this.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

i think we will know more in the next 6 months behind the motives for this.

The motive is endless war for endless profit.

Domination of the planet.

Everyone in debt to the Banksters.

But specifically, the MOAB was to infuse invigorate the war in Afghanistan. Notice the recent surge announcement?

Shooting missiles into that Syrian airbase was the first time US forces attacked Syrian assets outright, publicly. Set stage for invasion, ongoing...

Trump 'announced' these actions, has little to do with the actual planning of events.

Thats been ongoing since three presiders ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Except the divide is between urban and rural.. educated and uneducated...

not north and south or east and west...

Good luck figuring that out lol..

Really we just have to stop the cray conspiracy theories and focus on the reality of the situation. Not slippery slope propaganda demogoges

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I live in a city whose city council constantly rips us off for mass transit we vote down again and again. They rig the vote to install it over the objections of the city-wide vote.

So maybe it has less to do with "enlightended perspective" and more to do with cess pools of corruption.

And maybe you ought to consider that just because people in a city live stacked together doesn't make their living preferences right, only different, and not an excuse to attempt to impose them on others everywhere.
edit on 27-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Educated and uneducated?

Are you implying that rural folks have no education?

I come from a college educated family and a fairly rural one.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The bureau's latest American Community Survey statistics – covering data collected between 2011 and 2015 – shows that 47 million adults and 13.4 million children under the age of 18 lived in counties outside of America's major metropolitan regions. More than 81 percent of rural adults were homeowners, compared with 59.8 percent of urban denizens. Nearly two-thirds, 65.4 percent, lived in their state of birth, compared with 48.3 percent of city dwellers.

And less than 1 in 5 – 19.5 percent – had earned a bachelor's degree, shy of urban America's 29 percent mark.

In America's Rural-Urban Divide, Age, Earnings and Education Are Prominent- US News and World Report

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
The only real solution is to go to a states rights approach - to decentralize. Then states can have laws how they see fit, and people can move where they prefer. Basically a return to the original federalism the nation began with.

Of course that wont happen because it would cut into the power of the ruling class. Theyd rather burn the country down.

A confederate system will fall especially in today's geopolitical climate.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
Note; I'm not even from the US.
I stopped reading after that..

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cypress

originally posted by: pirhanna
The only real solution is to go to a states rights approach - to decentralize. Then states can have laws how they see fit, and people can move where they prefer. Basically a return to the original federalism the nation began with.

Of course that wont happen because it would cut into the power of the ruling class. Theyd rather burn the country down.

A confederate system will fall especially in today's geopolitical climate.

Then half the country either ends up eliminating the other half or outright running roughshod over the rights and concerns of the other one way or the other.

That's no way to live either.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

You mean the corporations that stash their profits overseas so they don’t have to pay taxes? I don’t think we would miss Kalifornistan or their N. Korean type rules at all...let the hollywood elite have it and continue to live in their self-perceived utopia. Only difference is they wouldn’t have a platform to try and tell the rest of the Country what’s best for us...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Lol 49 percent of them don't PAY taxes.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Sorry but expecting a coming civil war is not slippery slope. It's inevitable outcome with the way things are shaping up.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Educated and uneducated?

LOL, don’t let them get to you. I live in a small city of 100k. I have a Master’s (and multiple subordinate college level degrees), my wife has a BS, one daughter has a BS and the other is finishing up a Masters. This myth that rural folks are uneducated is perpetuated by the Left to support their self-righteous argument of being ”better” than the rest of us, whatever that means. Oh, and I am surrounded by other degree holding rural denizens...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: ketsuko

Educated and uneducated?

LOL, don’t let them get to you. I live in a small city of 100k. I have a Master’s (and multiple subordinate college level degrees), my wife has a BS, one daughter has a BS and the other is finishing up a Masters. This myth that rural folks are uneducated is perpetuated by the Left to support their self-righteous argument of being ”better” than the rest of us, whatever that means. Oh, and I am surrounded by other degree holding rural denizens...

The truth is that if the country were to split along blue coast, red middle lines. Both sides would be hurting until the logistics were figured out. Sure they think they have a ton of money concentrated in their urban centers, but it may not stretch as far as they think when they realize they will have to pay a lot of it to pretty much import just about everything they will need to survive.

On our side of things, we will be able to produce a lot, but it will take some time to build up the more advanced service industry again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join