It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Second Quantum Radio Leak (to pre-vet images) - Anyone remember this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Box of Rain

Why do some people say they traveled at FTL speeds?

In the next dimension you can be everywhere and everywhen at once.

This is what the image of a hypercube demonstrates.

That doesn't help. I'm simply looking for someone to clearly explain the issue here in this thread.

All I saw was the OP alluding to something about a thumbnail from a rover arriving too soon, but I have no idea what he meant.

Which thumbnail?
Which rover?
What is the specific timing issue that is raising the question in the first place?

If all of this has been explained already somewhere this thread, then I apologize, but I could not find it.

edit on 2017/8/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

There is a method for an established laser connection to signal faster than light. The signal is already at both places at the same time if you understand certain tyoes of laser rigs that the military uses for non interceptable comms and radar locks.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nope it doesnt make sense. The initial connection is the same as light speed once connected you can make changes on the recieving side instantaneously. Regardless of the value of C and its not quantum entanglement

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'm the wrong person to ask, I don't know those details. But appreciate your approach.

I like forensics too.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The best person to ask about this subject isnt allowed by his employers to post on ats anymore.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The initial connection is the same as light speed once connected you can make changes on the recieving side instantaneously. Regardless of the value of C and its not quantum entanglement

I'd patent that.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

The best person to ask about this subject isnt allowed by his employers to post on ats anymore.

if it was that groundbreaking it would out. They can't keep secrets about the invention of the century.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It is patented! Just not available to the public. Thetes lots of groundbreaking stuff that is entirely secret, classified and in operational use. As far as it being the invention of the century. Naaah thete are other inventions profoundly more groundbreaking.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So there was no message...

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It is patented! Just not available to the public. Thetes lots of groundbreaking stuff that is entirely secret, classified and in operational use. As far as it being the invention of the century. Naaah thete are other inventions profoundly more groundbreaking.

Oh, then you are talking about Wunderwaffe (Miracle Weapons).

Wiki

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall

So there was no message...

Just one opinion...

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Nope.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm the wrong person to ask, I don't know those details. But appreciate your approach.

I like forensics too.

It just seems that so many on this thread are asking:
"How did this FTL/instantaneous communication between Earth and Mars happen?"

While I'm just trying to figure out:
"Did any FTL/instantaneous communication between Earth and Mars happen at all?"

edit on 2017/8/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Okay, then a better question is; What has led people to believe a FTL message was sent?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: moebius

FTL nonsense?

Seems to me that the entire notion of quantum entanglement is that you make a change to one atom and that change is instantaneously made to it's partner/entangled atom. Hence, the advantage of such a notion for communication.

Time doesn't seem to come into play in this. FTL, or not.

I just love it when smearing words are used, like nonsense.

Nvm. I'm still hammering out how it works. I do know you're wrong about this being used to communicate information.
edit on 8/28/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

I like forensics too.

It just seems that so many on this thread are asking:
"How did this FTL/instantaneous communication between Earth and Mars happen?"

While I'm just trying to figure out:
"Did any FTL/instantaneous communication between Earth and Mars happen at all?"

Lol like you, I am inclined to the skeptical approach. That is what the search is about. It was answered on Page 1, I think.

For what its worth...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-8-2017 by intrptr because: link

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Nope.

Okay, how about this?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this back in to my view. I remember reading it when it was first posted on ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall

Okay, then a better question is; What has led people to believe a FTL message was sent?

As near as I can tell, from page one (linked above), one engineer was stymied by an unresponsive rover, an hour where Spirit had received the order to move but had refused to move. Then supposedly he did a dump of memory to analyze what it was doing during this time and discovered some code that made calls to an unknown on board device, which they presume had to be another radio that wasn't known to them.

It reads kind of techy and only if you know anything about code and how that works can you begin to understand the gibberish.

I'd go into the multipages of that and show where the points are where presumptions are made about information (second hand from someone he calls "rich"), but I just got done doing that , I though it was boring and somewhat deceptive.

He himself admits...

I know just enough to impress people at cocktail parties while saying little so wrong as to incense an actual expert who might be listening.

I did agree with that.

God forgive, I'm debunking a quantum radio aboard Spirit on Mars.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sorry for double reply...

Further:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join