It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Second Quantum Radio Leak (to pre-vet images) - Anyone remember this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Ooooh...."bogus".....such a smear word. So full of unrestrained vitriol. Let the hate flow!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Eheheh, "hate"...another person who doesn't understand words....nothing I said was hateful.

If knowing what one is talking about and then providing a correction and stating what the Chinese are actually doing is hate...then I am a hateful person.

Either way, bogus.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Call it what you want. I couldn't care less. It is what it is.

Much like you, I am intelligent. However, I am reminded each and every day of what I simply do not know. Or what I may know some of, yet have no true grasp of the entire picture over.

My comment to you and to the other intelligentsia that posted here is that you are claiming to know everything about a given topic. Are you a quantum physicist? Do you know one personally? We do NOT know everything. And it is the vitriol, the negativity, and the hate.... that is in all reality a reflection of your own inability to accept the reality of the fact that you do not know it all.

Relax. Calm down. Just sit back and observe. Form an opinion, but keep in mind that neither you nor I are omniscient.

After all, the experts you quote get proven wrong. This is where discovery starts.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

....wow.

Your fragile exterior seems to be dripping with melted snow, would you like a towel?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

....wow.

Your fragile exterior seems to be dripping with melted snow, would you like a towel?

You're funny

So, intellectual snobbery didn't work for you, so now you decide to go for the psychological? Your hat rack must be awfully full, given all the hats you wear.

Just look at how you reacted when, in a nutshell, all I suggested was that you try to look at things with an open mind.

Have fun in your intellectual playpen of solitude

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

NO ... it was Astro- engineer who wrote about the supraluminal communication to the Mars rovers and NOT our own Astr0 ... they are two different folks.

The astroengineer blog is certainly interesting and seems believable and the tech is (reputably) accurate (according to folks who would know, and I am not one of them) and if 1% of the crap about secret space programs and hidden history is true than it's not surprising... just really tragic that so many could withhold so much from their fellow humans.

But I trust the Astr0 info more than the Astroengineer info simply because I put some small effort into following the cross references of Astr0s and couldn't find the lies ... doesn't mean it's true, it just means Astr0's info was a larger, many year effort with some supporting testimony and might be true~!

edit on 8/27/2017 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

There was a theory they were the same person

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yeah, but it was an error based only on the name... and they aren't.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Astr0 is/was from the UK. he posted a picture once where he was clearly on a MOD base, you could tell by the lights. sounds silly but they are pretty unique

lamp post type lights
edit on 27-8-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: moebius

FTL nonsense?

Seems to me that the entire notion of quantum entanglement is that you make a change to one atom and that change is instantaneously made to it's partner/entangled atom. Hence, the advantage of such a notion for communication.

Time doesn't seem to come into play in this. FTL, or not.

I just love it when smearing words are used, like nonsense.

Heisenberg Uncertain Principle in play. Kind of like Schrodinger's cat you don't know exactly where anything is until you actually look for it, the cat is alive and dead until you open the box. Crazy concept and the cool experiment with one atom being shot through a pin hole where the wave pattern appears highlights the principle a bit for us. Telling us we have a lot to learn still.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
There are somes that believe that results from the Popper's experiment indicate that FTL comm. is possible.
Popper's experiment and faster-than-light signalling

The expected additional momentum scatter which Popper wrongly attributed to the Copenhagen interpretation can be interpreted as allowing faster-than-light communication, which is thought to be impossible, even in quantum mechanics. Indeed, some authors have criticized Popper's experiment based on this impossibility of superluminal communication in quantum mechanics.[22][23] Use of quantum correlations for faster-than-light communication is thought to be flawed because of the no-communication theorem in quantum mechanics. However the theorem is not applicable to this experiment. In this experiment, the "sender" tries to signal 0 and 1 by narrowing the slit, or widening it, thus changing the probability distribution among the "receiver's" detectors. If the no-communication theorem were applicable, then no matter if the sender widens the slit or narrows it, the receiver should see the same probability distribution among his detectors. This is true, regardless of whether the device was used for communication (i.e. sans coincidence circuit), or not (i.e. in coincidence).

Also it is interesting to mention that Lockheed Martin had a patent dated 2008 that seem to indicate that multiphoton entanglement can be used to produce a RF radar beam of low frequency for good penetration, entangled with a much high frequency ref signal for angular resolution.

US 7,375,802 Radar Systems and Methods using Entangled Quantum Particles
edit on 27-8-2017 by Cofactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: GhostR1der

The Astroengineer didn't last long on telling his story on ATS or on his blog. We don't need to ponder why. In the recent news the Chinese claim to have successfully communicated quantumly with one of their satellites. A few weeks before that there was another release from China about their abilities to do quantum communications. And just last week some came from Australia about some underwater project that furthered the mysterious science. What all of these subsequent stories tell us is that the astroengineer was probably absolutely correct in what he was revealing.

Except that none of those involve any FTL nonsense.

The astroengineer story is nothing but fiction, exploiting the fact that most people don't know jack about quantum mechanics.

Sorry wise One
lead us too the light

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

If certain individuals can possess the tech for quantum comm. surely nasa may have this tech too.
but tommy bearden is a whack job, all talk and no action. all talk unless you can produce your own device
which he has failed to do. so dont take him seriously

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
They've already sent quantum encrypted transmissions for banking purposes several years ago (around 2004).

Quantum encryption itself has been around for a while, and entangled communication has also been around for at least a decade.

That's why I yawned about China's big hullabaloo. Whatev.

If the civilian world is over 10 years deep on quantum encryption and entangled communication, imagine what our DoD and military have.

I will say -- it's hard to track down the articles from 2004. A lot of them aren't online anymore. If my tin foil hat was on tighter, I'd say there was an effort to scrub the web about it. Some of the links look totally broken with spaces and stuff in them too.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: Aliensun

The Astroengineer didn't last long on telling his story on ATS or on his blog. We don't need to ponder why. In the recent news the Chinese claim to have successfully communicated quantumly with one of their satellites. A few weeks before that there was another release from China about their abilities to do quantum communications. And just last week some came from Australia about some underwater project that furthered the mysterious science. What all of these subsequent stories tell us is that the astroengineer was probably absolutely correct in what he was revealing.

Except that none of those involve any FTL nonsense.

The astroengineer story is nothing but fiction, exploiting the fact that most people don't know jack about quantum mechanics.

Sorry wise One
lead us too the light

Sure, you can start by checking out Feynman Lectures on Physics.

Here is a decent list of related literature, if Feynman is not your thing or if you are looking for more in-depth info:

www.quora.com... ichard-Hayson

Deny ignorance!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Sure, you can start by checking out Feynman Lectures on Physics.

Here is a quote from Feynman about this exact subject:

I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics.

chapter 6, “Probability and Uncertainty — the Quantum Mechanical View of Nature,” p. 129

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: Baddogma

There was a theory they were the same person
Lol and if you throw phage into the mix, it would become 3 in 1

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

This would only apply if the Rovers actually were on Mars.

Instead of being on Devon Island in Canada. Which explains the Fast thumbnail preview.

The timing of the regular picture intervals would have more to do with faking the time needed to submit one from Mars.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisM101

This would only apply if the Rovers actually were on Mars.

Instead of being on Devon Island in Canada. Which explains the Fast thumbnail preview.

The timing of the regular picture intervals would have more to do with faking the time needed to submit one from Mars.

Although I don't believe this, keep in mind its many orders of magnitude more likely that something like this is the explanation than 'secret quantum transmissions' on a widely known/watched/studied civilian space equipment.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

(D-Wave quantum computers are basically quantum receivers based on these principles) and such waves are akin to pushing a row of marbles. You push one end, the other end instantly moves.

Photons don't propagate like that, across the entire Known electromagnetic spectrum. Its called a constant. Have yet to see anything that looks like a 'radio set' that claims to have this capability.

A_N_Y_W_H_E_R_E.

What you're talking about is the 'Dead' Frequency. Our souls are those receivers, we don't need 'radios'. But sadly, science doesn't recognize that. They're still listening thru Conch shells.

edit on 28-8-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join