It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Protest Photos

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Are you just playing around at this point? Is this where I should just let you get the last word in so you can save face? What's going on here?

I would go out on a limb here and say it is because you are very confused.....Buts that's not the topic of conversation either...is it ....

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Kromlech

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Normal folk still told them to get bent but, since they didn't show up, said it in a much more peaceful and beautiful manner.

The problem is in your definition of normal.
THese people are your kind of people eh....

Your problem seems to be posting pictures of unrelated events. That photo isn't even of this rally.

Nice deflection....

Wait... I commented on the rally that happened. You posted a picture of a time and place unrelated to said rally.

But I'm "deflecting"?

And... how are two homosexual marches "unrelated?" Same signs, same speech, same depravity. SAME PATTERN.

Same event?

Yes, they are the SAME events, aren't they.

No! They aren't! That pic is, like, a year old. Jesus.

I can pull up pictures of Nazi rallies and claim they showed up but they didn't. What the hell are you trying to say here?

Two homosexual marches spouting the SAME thing are "different," how? Are you protesting against the children being present in that first pic?

Can you find a picture of the event we are all supposed to be discussing? I don't even know what you are talking about. Why is this so difficult for you?!

"Difficult" for me? This has been easy so far...

Ok... is this the point you realized you posted an off-topic pic but you are just going to double-down and act like your off-topic picture has some sort of relevance?

So far, two of you have said my head is in the sand, that I must somehow relate to the people in the off-topic photo posted, and that I was deflecting.

All of this was because I pointed out that the photo posted wasn't even at the event this entire thread is about.

Are you just playing around at this point? Is this where I should just let you get the last word in so you can save face? What's going on here?

It is you who's been playing dumb this entire time. If any face needs saving, it is yours.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I would go out on a limb here and say it is because you are very confused.....Buts that's not the topic of conversation either...is it ....

Plainly ask me a direct question that is on topic, then.

Or post anything that is on-topic.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Normal folk still told them to get bent but, since they didn't show up, said it in a much more peaceful and beautiful manner.

The problem is in your definition of normal.
THese people are your kind of people eh....

Your problem seems to be posting pictures of unrelated events. That photo isn't even of this rally.

Nice deflection....

Wait... I commented on the rally that happened. You posted a picture of a time and place unrelated to said rally.

But I'm "deflecting"?

And... how are two homosexual marches "unrelated?" Same signs, same speech, same depravity. SAME PATTERN.

Same event?

Yes, they are the SAME events, aren't they.

No! They aren't! That pic is, like, a year old. Jesus.

I can pull up pictures of Nazi rallies and claim they showed up but they didn't. What the hell are you trying to say here?

Two homosexual marches spouting the SAME thing are "different," how? Are you protesting against the children being present in that first pic?

Can you find a picture of the event we are all supposed to be discussing? I don't even know what you are talking about. Why is this so difficult for you?!

"Difficult" for me? This has been easy so far...

Ok... is this the point you realized you posted an off-topic pic but you are just going to double-down and act like your off-topic picture has some sort of relevance?

So far, two of you have said my head is in the sand, that I must somehow relate to the people in the off-topic photo posted, and that I was deflecting.

All of this was because I pointed out that the photo posted wasn't even at the event this entire thread is about.

It is you who's been playing dumb this entire time. If any face needs saving, it is yours.

Oooooh, buuuurn.

Ok. You win, ego fully intact. You showed me with your old, off-topic pic of a completely unrelated event.

Good job.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Seems obvious to me that they're a decent bunch from various backgrounds whose only crime is that they support Trump.

They're having their rights to free speech denied by a smear campaign from the left, violence from Antifa and misrepresentation by the media.

Anyway, its a sideshow to distract from the investigation of the Clintons and the depth of corruption that's being exposed after the Awan arrest. You won't hear much about that in the media but its very interesting.

I'm off to catch up with the latest Hudson Report.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
As if there are KKK living in San Fran. It is all theater produced for the Left base to go into the streets. Maybe they will burn their own homes down. Pelosi strategizing again to get her district into the action.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Crazies who are funded by the people who would love to see these useful idiots die off. They're not protesting, they're making a fool out of themselves.

I enjoy a good political debate, I enjoy opposing ideas. But what has been happening isn't a political debate, it isn't just opposing ideas. It's idiots who are foaming at the mouths because they can't handle the idea that others don't believe in the same things they do, and are willing to resort to violence to force their ideals on others.

They're doing exactly what they claim the right is doing.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think there's more dangerous here on ATS than out there in Cali. They certainly look tooti-fruiti and easily frightened.

As always there seems more debate and combat here.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Please stay on topic....and avoid the tit-for-tat derailments:
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Don't Respond to Obvious Trollery, Just Alert It

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Bloody Hell. Overhead telephone cables.

Not seen those for about 30 years.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

That's abuse man, sick.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: Kromlech

abysha's been doing a good job calling it out, so let me just back that up. a rally took place in SF. you two are posting the same pic over and over again that DID NOT TAKE PLACE AT THE RALLY. i guess you're trying to make some sort of 'culture wars' point but it's incredibly off-topic. if you have a beef with california in general, go start your own thread about that instead of #ting on mine, thanks.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

also incredibly off-topic. you can protest more than one thing in the world, and this is a different thing. again, feel free to start your own thread about how mad you are at californians for not protesting whatever you're bent about, thanks.

SHEESH

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Don't they have telephone wires in the uk?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blender5L

Don't they have telephone wires in the uk?

Yes.

They are underground.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Should we dig up the graves of Dr. King and Harvey milk like your people?www.dailymail.co.uk...
Going after Gen. Palmer in Springs anytime soon?
THAT will be FUN to watch...
San Francisco is behind enemy lines of the DNC bastions of 1984 and their citizens are in hell from lack of attention due to the OBSESSIVE pursuit of cash for themselves alone and power with the citizens dime.
ALL other efforts are put into political defense of their failures.

edit on 27-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

yeah so you have underground telephones? I mean fiber optic cable?
edit on 27-8-2017 by Blender5L because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

LOL That's for the cable cars.

Yeah, most of our phones went the way of, not only cell phone wireless, but fiber optics for lan lines.

edit on 27-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nope. He is not promoting that. He is promoting ignorance and that is it.

How so? What exactly do you know of them? Let's hear it

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join