It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Protest Photos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Your logic, apparently.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: fiverx313

Looks like it turned into a bit of a party rally.

No burning torches and not a swastika in sight. Women holding up cheesy slogans on placards instead of ranting about Jewish people.

Fair play to Gibson for being affirmative in his stance against the nazis and supremacists:

Gibson’s Facebook page proclaims: “No extremists will be allowed in. No Nazis, Communist, KKK, Antifa, white supremacist, I.E., or white nationalists. … This is an opportunity for moderate (A)mericans to come in with opposing views.”

I wonder if he cancelled because Patriot Prayer couldn't muster enough bodies to call it a rally? 'Moderate Americans' probably have different ways of being political than running the risk of standing side-by-side with nazis and supremacists.

Is Gibson denouncing Baked Alaska and Based Stickman? Looks like commentary on his FB is alluding to they still align, at least with his support base anyway.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The other guy's called Will Johnson who was on Badwolfs video on page one.

He's got a few more videos on yt if you want to check out what he's saying. Sorry I can't give a link on this phone but there's quite a few of them.

My mistake when I said it was Joey but the message is the same. Pro Trump not violent.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Tulpa because: Need coffee

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

My mistake when I said it was Joey but the message is the same. Pro Trump not violent.

Thanks....so from what I can tell he is as you say Pro trump, anti violence.

I have not seen any evidence this guy is a kkk/white supremacist , if anyone has anything to prove he is please post it so we can move on from this circular argument.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well then, I stand corrected on this guy from those images and their context. I'd never looked into his background, but having said that, far be it for me to conclude people cannot change.

But I do still think it is counter productive to lump together as 'ignoramus white guys', all of one group that has legally organised a rally, and have them all attacked, verbally, politically, and physically, under the same umbrella. Whatever good may have come from letting people express their valid concerns, is lost when people are so easily coerced into mob mentality and proceed to yell abuse at, intimidate, force out and steal from otherwise unknown people. This is where it is all going wrong.

Yet there are people who gleefully embrace this tactic, and think they are justified.

Either way, anyone who openly supports nazis or nazi ideaology, is a complete dickhead... I knew more than a few in my time and they are not able to see their own ignorance.

We're seeing that in spades today too, with people using Fists instead of swastikas.

ETA - I too would like to have more of your information that it is either the same guy, or that these events were indeed white supremacist events, or that they were otherwise peaceful assembly's infiltrated by right wing elements. Your first quote says he denounces neo nazis *now*. do you have anything that actually shows he supports them at any point?

otherwise I'm trying to me middle ground.
edit on 27/8/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Check out the length of Johnsons dreads.

If he's undercover I'd say that's at least twenty years dedication!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: fiverx313

Looks like it turned into a bit of a party rally.

No burning torches and not a swastika in sight. Women holding up cheesy slogans on placards instead of ranting about Jewish people.

Fair play to Gibson for being affirmative in his stance against the nazis and supremacists:

Gibson’s Facebook page proclaims: “No extremists will be allowed in. No Nazis, Communist, KKK, Antifa, white supremacist, I.E., or white nationalists. … This is an opportunity for moderate (A)mericans to come in with opposing views.”

I wonder if he cancelled because Patriot Prayer couldn't muster enough bodies to call it a rally? 'Moderate Americans' probably have different ways of being political than running the risk of standing side-by-side with nazis and supremacists.

Is Gibson denouncing Baked Alaska and Based Stickman? Looks like commentary on his FB is alluding to they still align, at least with his support base anyway.

God knows what goes on in that scene. There's an article about Stormfront's Don Black asking members to dial down the hate speech and avoid so many pejoratives for gays, Jews, non-whites etc. Apparently it's about reaching a wider audience and softening people's perceptions of the modern day nazi. It's working imo.

Maybe Gibson is also looking to gain a wider audience?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Maybe Gibson is also looking to gain a wider audience?

You think Gibson is a bad guy ?

I'm in the middle (at least I think I am) and I would like to understand why Gibson is a bad guy, ive asked before and I will ask again ...proof ?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

As well as Patriot Prayer you can find them under the name Unite America First.
As far as I can see they're denouncing extremists from both sides but they seem pretty clear that the violence originates with Antifa.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Normal folk still told them to get bent but, since they didn't show up, said it in a much more peaceful and beautiful manner.

The problem is in your definition of normal.
THese people are your kind of people eh....

Your problem seems to be posting pictures of unrelated events. That photo isn't even of this rally.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

IMO if he is being deceptive as the rest of them as Kandinsky is describing, that seems pretty bad.

Neo Nazis want a bigger support base, how else can they do it?

Align with those who are cautious of the media, and align against the SJW hysteria, and more.

Twenty five years ago, in the 1990s in what was called Ruby Ridge, Idaho, the same happened with a family who was seeking to move to the mountains, to teach their children Christian values undisturbed from the outside world. I'm sure most people here know the outcome of that.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

IMO if he is being deceptive as the rest of them as Kandinsky is describing, that seems pretty bad.

Neo Nazis want a bigger support base, how else can they do it?

Align with those who are cautious of the media, and align against the SJW hysteria, and more.

Twenty five years ago, in the 1990s in what was called Ruby Ridge, Idaho, the same happened with a family who was seeking to move to the mountains, to teach their children Christian values undisturbed from the outside world. I'm sure most people here know the outcome of that.

I share your fears, as they are needed in this day of deception.

I simply want to see proof of him being "that guy" so far all there is, is a whole lot of hearsay.....

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Where did I say he was a bad guy?

originally posted by: Tulpa

As well as Patriot Prayer you can find them under the name Unite America First.
As far as I can see they're denouncing extremists from both sides but they seem pretty clear that the violence originates with Antifa.

I'll go have a look at that in a moment, thanks. Antifa and Patriot Prayer are political opposites so it's no surprise if they blame each other for violence. PP share common ground with groups that attended Unite the Right too and would lose supporters if they didn't blame their mutual enemies.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Normal folk still told them to get bent but, since they didn't show up, said it in a much more peaceful and beautiful manner.

Your problem seems to be posting pictures of unrelated events. That photo isn't even of this rally.

Nice deflection....

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Justin Antitheist sums it up in a video called "They are not far right rallies - The media and politicians are lying to you"

edit on 27-8-2017 by Tulpa because: Spilling

He's covered it since before the event and there's other videos worth watching by him.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2017 by Tulpa because: Fat fingered plus added

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

You didn't, it was what you alluded to.

I only asked as I find you to be quite neutral on most issues and I thought you may be able to add some clarity.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

YOUR problem and blatant DENIAL is due to your head being in the sand. You can't observe ANYTHING from down there.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Nice deflection....

Wait... I commented on the rally that happened. You posted a picture of a time and place unrelated to said rally.

But I'm "deflecting"?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

YOUR problem and blatant DENIAL is due to your head being in the sand. You can't observe ANYTHING from down there.

Explain.

Tell me what you are referring to. The only comments I've made in this thread are on...

- The photos that were of the actual events. I said they were great.
and...
- A photo posted not at this event. I made fun of it and then stated in more obvious terms that it was off-topic.
and...
- The event itself being a peaceful event.

How is my head in the sand with "DENIAL"(SAD)?
edit on 27-8-2017 by Abysha because: clarificationalizinalization

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Nice deflection....

Wait... I commented on the rally that happened. You posted a picture of a time and place unrelated to said rally.

But I'm "deflecting"?

Yes you are, its called changing the goal posts.

My question to you had nothing to do with the rally it had everything to do with the picture presented. I hope that cleared it up for you

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join