It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Protest Photos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

I don't know. Welcome to San Fran?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

To use leashes in public spaces?

Duh.

It's as if you've never been to a dom park before.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: Jonjonj

"Protest by ignoramus white men who are scared because they won't take responsibility for their own shortcomings cancelled, party ensues" fixed it for you

Hah! Much more accurate.

Hmm, so you'd be fine with the people of colour who were in that protest? They have the right to express their views without being "labelled ignoramus white men" and attacked by violent mobs of unhinged fringedwellers? Or does that description you so gleefully think is accurate, fall apart when you realise there are people of all walks of life in that group? Or do you not grasp that?

Well, I guess we're making progress... once they start thinking, they might even wake the hell up.

*doesn't hold breath*

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: fiverx313

Can you please explain why these people are protesting then if the far right rally was cancelled?

Seems strange to protest a cancelled event.

Call it a rally then.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No division. Tell me, doesn't this guy and all the rest of the "white guys who blame everyone else for their lack of (inset whatever you feel here) make you sad?

Yep, the ignorance is strong here. Doesn't even know who makes up the group she assumes is all white people.

Laughable, but sadly, how these antifa mob think...

"Git that dude, he's wearing a polo shirt, must be a nazi !!!"

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I'd like to see the numbers of the racially diverse "Unite the right" types - and then show me the numbers of those in that group who openly mock them

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
dbl post

edit on 27-8-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

a reply to: Jonjonj

"Protest by ignoramus white men who are scared because they won't take responsibility for their own shortcomings cancelled, party ensues" fixed it for you

Hah! Much more accurate.

Hmm, so you'd be fine with the people of colour who were in that protest? They have the right to express their views without being "labelled ignoramus white men" and attacked by violent mobs of unhinged fringedwellers? Or does that description you so gleefully think is accurate, fall apart when you realise there are people of all walks of life in that group? Or do you not grasp that?

Well, I guess we're making progress... once they start thinking, they might even wake the hell up.

*doesn't hold breath*

Nazi groups planned to invade.

Normal folk planned to tell them to get bent.

Nazi groups backed out.

Normal folk still told them to get bent but, since they didn't show up, said it in a much more peaceful and beautiful manner.

Problem is where?

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

OK... The problem here is you just don't get it.

That's guy wants people to use their brains and pay attention to what is going on.

The media is playing with fire and stupid people are taking the bait.

He is not promoting violence and hate, you are and it's really sad that you either don't care or have been so brainwashed you can't see it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Nope. He is not promoting that. He is promoting ignorance and that is it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

To use leashes in public spaces?

Duh.

It's as if you've never been to a dom park before.

Try again?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

They are not being taught, they are being abused.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

What does that picture have to do with this thread? Google image search shows it's been around since at least 2016. No provenance at all. Just pops up every few months. Could be real, could be a decent fake. Who knows?

Just thought it was appropriate to throw that out here with no explanation hoping people would assume it was from today?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Nope. He is not promoting that. He is promoting ignorance and that is it.

Is he?

Can you please elaborate a little, I'm confused by your statement.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Are we talking about the same thing here?

Those guys are the organisers aren't they?

Patriot Prayer are Trump supporters?

I've just got up and this threads really getting confusing!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

What does that picture have to do with this thread? Google image search shows it's been around since at least 2016. No provenance at all. Just pops up every few months. Could be real, could be a decent fake. Who knows?

Just thought it was appropriate to throw that out here with no explanation hoping people would assume it was from today?

Oh I know, 'today's' gays would "protest" that! Timestamp: 2016. Kidding ourselves, AGAIN?

edit on 27-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I'll just quote myself from another thread:

a reply to: Templeton

Joey Gibson is publicly denouncing neo-Nazis *now* but he's had absolutely no problem with them previously, when they were among his ranks and he was participating in violent conflicts alongside them.

Here's Joey Gibson, helping his injured comrade, Robert Boman, off the "field of battle."

Boman is one of the two leaders of a neo-Nazi fight club (R.A.M.). Here you can see him and other members with Nathan Damigo, founder of Identity Evropa:

If you give me a few minutes, I will provide you with details of neo-Nazi/white nationalist activity at Gibson's rallies.

a reply to: Templeton

April 29th at Gibson's in Portland's Montavill a Park rally there was this unhinged lunatic who showed up with a bat, claiming he wanted to fight protesters. He was yelling racial slurs, giving Nazi salutes and shouting "Hail Vinland!" Luckily the cops confiscated his bat.

Do you recognize him? No? Well that is Jeremy Christian. About a month later, he was harassing a couple of Muslim women on public transportation and when two bystanders intervened, he murdered them with his knife.

While he hasn't murdered anyone, this young man is Jake Von Ott, an organizer for the white nationalist group founded by Nathan Damigo, Identity Evropa. You may also recognize them from their involvement in Unite the Right.

He was there with friends. Then there's the random assortment of similar. Here's a couple of them. First up is this guy with his cool "Goy" something or another helmet and Nazi accessories.

Maybe this was his sign?

Then there's this guy who was there (bottom) and seen at a neo-Nazi function (top):

That's just some of the fun people at just one of his rallies. Should we keep going? I haven't even gotten the street fighting, street preaching version of Westboro Baptist Church that he counts among his friends.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Looks like it turned into a bit of a party rally.

No burning torches and not a swastika in sight. Women holding up cheesy slogans on placards instead of ranting about Jewish people.

Fair play to Gibson for being affirmative in his stance against the nazis and supremacists:

Gibson’s Facebook page proclaims: “No extremists will be allowed in. No Nazis, Communist, KKK, Antifa, white supremacist, I.E., or white nationalists. … This is an opportunity for moderate (A)mericans to come in with opposing views.”

I wonder if he cancelled because Patriot Prayer couldn't muster enough bodies to call it a rally? 'Moderate Americans' probably have different ways of being political than running the risk of standing side-by-side with nazis and supremacists.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I would be far more convinced if you could prove this is actually the same guy in all these pictures.

ETA.

I'm having trouble figuring out where you are coming from....

I think I get it.

You are saying because these lunatics rolled up to one or more of his rallies he has the same mindset as they do....

edit on 27-8-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Normal folk still told them to get bent but, since they didn't show up, said it in a much more peaceful and beautiful manner.

The problem is in your definition of normal.
THese people are your kind of people eh....

edit on 27-8-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join