It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Protest Photos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
As you may have heard, the right wing rallies planned for the SF area this weekend were cancelled by the organizers.

Here is a little photo collection of some of the tens of thousands of people in the area who came out to protest, with style. It does my heart good to see the turnout, hope you enjoy

PHOTOS: This Is How San Francisco Protests the Far Right

edit on 27-8-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

"PAGE NOT FOUND" when clicking on the link. The photos must have been too civilized and decent for the MSM to waste bandwidth on.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

ww2.kqed.org... otests-far-right-events/

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Yup. A big fat party of lefties. Actually, the link is 404'd. Probably just as well, San Francisco has become even crazier than when I was in Cali. If I want to see a bunch of screaming communists, I'll book a flight to Venezuela.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Can you please explain why these people are protesting then if the far right rally was cancelled?

Seems strange to protest a cancelled event.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can you please explain why these people are protesting then if the far right rally was cancelled?

they had already planned to turn out, so it just turned into a general protest and celebration

also the link is fixed, sorry about that

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

they had already planned to turn out, so it just turned into a general protest and celebration

also the link is fixed, sorry about that

OK so Its a party then, bit like Mardi Gras.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Protest cancelled, protest anyway.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Protest cancelled, protest anyway.

well, just because the original group of chuckleheads didn't show up doesn't mean the hate and the problems they represent disappeared... but i know there's no pleasing some of you when it comes to protests.

unless the protestors are carrying tiki torches and practicing a fine goosestep, of course

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

"Protest by ignoramus white men who are scared because they won't take responsibility for their own shortcomings cancelled, party ensues" fixed it for you

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

"Protest by ignoramus white men who are scared because they won't take responsibility for their own shortcomings cancelled, party ensues" fixed it for you

Ahhuh. SO you have no idea who had organised the protest then.

Don't worry. Your rhetoric will be picked up by other ignorant bland people.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Please enlighten me - what is the professor complaining about? Sounds like he needs to get a job and stop blaming people for his shortcomings

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Please enlighten me - what is the professor complaining about? Sounds like he needs to get a job and stop blaming people for his shortcomings

Well thanks for showing us all exactly where you are coming from.

I can safely say you are are promoting division among your peers and you should be ashamed.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Hahahaha.

Watched it live and there's also a video up where the guy called Joey was asking Nancy Pelosi to stop calling them white supremesists.
That just made her double down on her delusional lying.

Classy.

Adding.

I know that's what he says here but the other one was presumably from before the rally.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
As you may have heard, the right wing rallies planned for the SF area this weekend were cancelled by the organizers.

Here is a little photo collection of some of the tens of thousands of people in the area who came out to protest, with style. It does my heart good to see the turnout, hope you enjoy

PHOTOS: This Is How San Francisco Protests the Far Right

Beautiful people. Love this kind of #.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
Yup. A big fat party of lefties. Actually, the link is 404'd. Probably just as well, San Francisco has become even crazier than when I was in Cali. If I want to see a bunch of screaming communists, I'll book a flight to Venezuela.

That's okay. In case you didn't read the signs, the "communists" don't want your "Nazi" ass around anyway.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Hah! Much more accurate.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Umm, in case you need help, the video is in reference to your ignorant description.

"Protest by ignoramus white men who are scared because they won't take responsibility for their own shortcomings cancelled, party ensues"

But I am sure you didn't watch it. Or at 10x speed perhaps.

Look, a NAZI.. go git 'em, beat 'em with a bike lock, quick, before they get away....

edit on 27/8/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No division. Tell me, doesn't this guy and all the rest of the "white guys who blame everyone else for their lack of (inset whatever you feel here) make you sad? Don't you apply this logic to humans too? White nationalists, if not nazi's are just a bunch of whiners. They are complainers. They are "they took our jobs" funny. Go home, pull yourself up by the bootstraps and change your life for the better.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

<<   2  3  4 >>

join