It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul demonetized on Google

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This is a tweet from Julian Assange saying You Tube economically censors Ron Paul. I don't use google so I can't confirm. If true, Ron Paul supporters will rise up. I have long been a fan of his. I ascribe to many of his understandings of the current gov vs how it was meant to be. Hoping there are supporters here who will rise against google and support him.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Well I'm not surprised if this is true because Google, CNN, and other groups want to emulate the Chi Coms.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
This is a tweet from Julian Assange saying You Tube economically censors Ron Paul. I don't use google so I can't confirm. If true, Ron Paul supporters will rise up. I have long been a fan of his. I ascribe to many of his understandings of the current gov vs how it was meant to be. Hoping there are supporters here who will rise against google and support him.

Good luck with that.
Every Ron Paul Supporter rised up to vote for him and it wasn't the revolution then, either.

Written on an android device. Going to check my gmail account now.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Good luck with that.
Every Ron Paul Supporter rised up to vote for him and it wasn't the revolution then, either.

Well when you see videos of all the fraud, no wonder.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I've known for a while that Google was up to no good. They even removed the don't be evil clause... Bad start!

Even then, they slowly dragged me in.
I never fell for using Gmail, but they got me good with their fi project.

Don't fall for it.
Worst cell service I've had in my life,
Plus the absolute worst Android cellphone I've had.
Don't ask me how they botched their own project, but I'm in the process of switching from the pixel XL on fi to an old Samsung note 4 on Verizon and so far the Samsung is better in every single way.
Other than battery, mind you. The four year old Samsung battery, which is easily removed and replaced, is currently on par with the pixel battery... Which is soldered in.
I have an after market battery on order for the Samsung, an option not available to new phones.

Google can suck it.

I'm no longer using applications that require a Google sign-in. Phasing out chrome will be harder, since other browsers suck.
Getting rid of Google searches will suck more, although I'm certain I'll get less politically motivated results.

Getting rid of Android will be the hardest.
I'm not going to Apple, they are second place for evil. Microsoft is third...
Doesn't leave many places to go for a phone.

PS, BlackBerry will stab you in the back for a dollar. They aren't gone, but they are desperate.

If I hadn't picked a career that required phones, internet, and computers I'd be long gone by now- this place is a # show I want no part of.

It was nice though, back in the 90s, to have such a wonderful communication device available.
Shame it's been completely raped to death by... Them.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Good luck with that.

But, why when vidoes of the fraud were released did the Ron Paul supporters not "rise up" en masse?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Media including Fox is in control. Won 5 states in 2012, fox wouldn't report them. Poll showing him 1st or 2nd, CNN wouldn't report them. Deep state has been against him from day one. Even heard lobbyist ignored him cause he wouldn't sign on.

Honesty doesn't get you far in the US. Grass roots risings certainly would not have done much. Had it happened someone would have started to spend money sooner for astroturfing. He had a lot of supporters but not enough awake people to make a difference.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The sad part is, libs and conservatives both preferred Ron Paul in equal ratios. Both were too scared to jump party.

They would have equalled out.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Good luck with that.

But, why when vidoes of the fraud were released did the Ron Paul supporters not "rise up" en masse?

Yet Trump was overwhelmingly supported. Why not RP, who would have drained the swamp but yet was shut down, but Trump not so much. Funny how that works.
edit on 27-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Dr. Paul, if he had been nominated, would have been my first ever vote for a Republican. They gave him the Sanders treatment.

Assange, for me, had become the opposite on terms of Abby exceptions; he's the one high-profile whistleblower I don't trust. I wouldn't be surprised if he were just a sock puppet at this point. His release of "Collateral Damage" was amazing but, since then, he faded then re-emerged as a partisan entity.

Not sure what to make of this thread.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Abysha because: Goddamn phone...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Not surprising at all that they would demonetize the Liberty Report, but I'm starting to get ticked off seeing screenshots from channels I subscribe to where they show all their videos demonetized, it really is a sad sight to see, this is how these people make a living and it's being stripped from them for political reasons. I'm sure Ron Paul will be fine but many content creators simply cannot afford to have the vast majority of their content demonetized. It's also turning YouTube into one huge safe space, everyone is starting to be very careful about what they say and do in their videos, many people are even censoring bad language from their videos to make it "family friendly"... and in the process it makes their videos very cringey and hard to watch, I feel like I'm being treated as a child on channel aimed at adults. Sorry but that's not going to keep subscribers and it's going to slowly destroy YouTube... honestly I'm amazed a company this huge could place political motivation above the bottom line, they must really have their panties in a twist.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I don't use google so I can't confirm.

Wow, that must be nice.

What do you use?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I don't use google so I can't confirm.

Wow, that must be nice.

What do you use?

Try duckduckgo.com

Supposedly they don't track, but don't expect to find exactly what you are looking for unless you do an exact search.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Good luck with that.

They did and were massively silenced.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I just changed to duckduckgo and saw you do have to be specific. Prior I was using start page but it returned to few results.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The State needed reasons to start enacting even more tyrannical laws, and they "found" justification, people don't seem to understand just because this is being used on 'opposition' doesn't mean it won't turn itself on you

top topics

join