It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIdeo of man firing a shot in Charlottesville

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Well, maybe you shouldn't have 'a go' at my expense or my kids'.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I am so confused.

Apparently that guy felt 'threatened'.

So threaten he didn't even feel the need to use both hands for some nazi shish kabobbing.,

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: dawnstar

Right because spray cans with flammable material just lie in the streets ALL the time.

as if.

But you'd proclaim Antifa are using them correct? Now, there are none laying around at anytime during protests. Yeah, okay! Someone dropped it he found it.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thanks man...I am so used to discussing the 1st with these situations I had a 'Freudian slip'....post fixed!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

hey, they came in armed with guns, those flags were obviously useful weapons it seems, shields, tear gas, and god knows what else...
and you are griping about a flipping can of paint???
the guy with the gun has been arrested by the way..

Link[/ url]

a side note...
they arrested one of the men who were involved with beating the guy in the garage..

[url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/charlottesville-charges-3-more-in-white-supremacist-protest/2017/08/26/e13d1fca-8aab-11e7-96a7-d178cf3524 eb_story.html?utm_term=.15055d32cc93]Link2

edited to add
I have no idea what's happening with the links, but they appear to work!!

edit on 26-8-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

are you talking about the old man??? god, he looks like he'd break if he actually hit someone!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yes it did actually, hence why I replied accordingly.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Well, maybe you shouldn't have 'a go' at my expense or my kids'.

I had a go at what came across as your flippancy and proudness of guns going off on NYE and 4th of July near your home.

And you twist it and get defensive about your kids.

You're the one that makes them live in a place where bullets get shot into their toys.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

sorry, we all can't afford to pack up and move to the outbacks...
heck one of the neighborhoods I ended up living in for awhile had their kids being held on the school bus surrounded by an angry mob (all really of the same family) while one had blocked in the bus with his car...
ya, we moved shortly after that, but then, the house we moved into probably didn't pass the housing codes, we didn't stay there long either..

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Perfect case for some not owning firearms.

Never, ever pull a gun unless you intend to use it half a second later.

He should have been arrested and charged with brandishing a firearm with intent to commit grave bodily harm.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

To make his escape, a video recording shows, the armed protester strolled past a line of about a dozen state police troopers who were safely positioned about 10 feet away behind two metal barricades. None of them budged.

That was a blank fired.
Gee? Think he might have been working with the state police?
This was all staged from the get go.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
One guy legally carrying his weapon holstered as per the law. Another man makes a flamethrower type weapon to assault the group with the man with the gun on his hip. The problem here is simple......the man with the paint can is a damn idiot. He should practice HIS 2nd amendment right as well. Or maybe paint can guy CAN'T practice his 2nd amendment right because of past indiscretions with the law....who knows. But I know any man who brings a paint can to an obviously armed confrontation is an idiot. No matter what side he's on or what cause he spouts to support.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

How? The guy aimed a gun at a person using a weapon in the direction of people leaving an area. Which one of those fleeing that area attacked him? A home-made flamethrower was the weapon I am speaking of. People on this thread need to stop diminishing that. Paint and a lighter or not, its a #ing serious weapon people. Nothing in that link concludes to him firing ANY shots. Either that or I missed it.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Private message each other? Why bloat the thread with a convo you can have between yourselves. I can only reply to one of you at a time so this isn't aimed at just one of you.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

WHAT ?

Who is stupid enough to think a flame thrower(spray can) is protection from a GUN ?

That's about as idiotic as bringin a knife to a gun fight.

I'd whip out a can of compressed air and reverse the flame, LOL.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Lysergic

Never, ever pull a gun unless you intend to use it half a second later.

Ugh, NO! Brandishing a firearm, while illegal, is a useful deterrent if used properly.

To limit yourself or everyone to having to immediately fire when drawn is a ridiculous statement.

Do you realize sometimes situations work out?

If everyone only pulled out and fired there's no room for sanity to kick in, which I'm sure a hundred cases a year or more do.

Thank God people don't shoot first and ask questions later.

That's for the movies man.

Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't shoot if you see a clear and present danger. Just that sometimes you're not sure.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So, I guess this rally/riot could have been quite a bit worse. Here is video that has surfaced of a man firing on protesters who were using a paint can to create a flamethrower. HOW was this not out before now?

gizmodo.com...

This is pretty serious and again, I have said this before, you want to incite violence you are attracting violence.

Very lucky that NO one was shot. When this video hits the MSM it will be perfect fodder for the anti-2nd amendment argument.

Yeah, it is shocking this is only now coming out.

Apparently the guy with the gun is KKK Imperial Wizard Richard Preston.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Has anyone ever seen a flamethrower.? My local barber uses the same type of 'flamethrower' to remove hair from my ears. The guy with the gun had it in and out of that holster at least 6 times from what i could see. He was itchin to shoot somebody. Surely loosing off a shot like that in public is a crime...No?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Right because spray cans with flammable material just lie in the streets ALL the time.

as if.

But you'd proclaim Antifa are using them correct? Now, there are none laying around at anytime during protests. Yeah, okay! Someone dropped it he found it.

Lucky him!

How fortunate he "found" that just lying there with automatic ignition just in time.

ETA; why is this coming out now is a good question.
can't be that it was hidden from the media that well.

edit on 8 27 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: matafuchs
So, I guess this rally/riot could have been quite a bit worse. Here is video that has surfaced of a man firing on protesters who were using a paint can to create a flamethrower. HOW was this not out before now?

gizmodo.com...

This is pretty serious and again, I have said this before, you want to incite violence you are attracting violence.

Very lucky that NO one was shot. When this video hits the MSM it will be perfect fodder for the anti-2nd amendment argument.

Yeah, it is shocking this is only now coming out.

Apparently the guy with the gun is KKK Imperial Wizard Richard Preston.

Yeah that's who he is.
Sadder still you can see children in the OP's article link's main image, that are dressed in Khakis(Vanguard attire). Between the speeches, and that language toward the man and the action in front of children who probably really don't know what's going on only that adults brought them and it's about what ever the parents share, truthful or not about the KKK involvement and more.
edit on 27-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: speeches*

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join