It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIdeo of man firing a shot in Charlottesville

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So, I guess this rally/riot could have been quite a bit worse. Here is video that has surfaced of a man firing on protesters who were using a paint can to create a flamethrower. HOW was this not out before now?

gizmodo.com...

This is pretty serious and again, I have said this before, you want to incite violence you are attracting violence.

Very lucky that NO one was shot. When this video hits the MSM it will be perfect fodder for the anti-2nd amendment argument.
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002017-08-26T22:23:58-05:001058 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Very lucky that NO one was shot. When this video hits the MSM it will be perfect fodder for the anti-1st amendment argument.

You mean 2nd amendment.

And, do we know that he actually discharged the weapon? And if the answer is yes, do we know if the weapon was loaded with blanks?

Blanks or no blanks, carelessness has no place in gun safety.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

do we know that he actually discharged the weapon?

My thoughts is the same WHAT was fired.

Seems to me they would have gotten the 'victim' on camera.

This snip out of control.

Flame throwers are deadly weapons.

Everyone knows boom sticks are.

Two wrongs make two retards.

Penalty box both sides.
edit on 26-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

can't find a ytube vid of the one embedded into twitter post.
edit on 26-8-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Ha...nothing I don't see every 4th of July and NYE, in my urban neighborhood. One NYE, I had bullet holes through my patio awning and through my kid's ride-on toy in the back yard.

If I am home, I typically spend those holidays acting as a human shield to my children.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Look mom. One hand!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It would have been justified use of force against the felon commiting assault with an illegal lethal weapon flame thrower.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Ha...nothing I don't see every 4th of July and NYE, in my urban neighborhood. One NYE, I had bullet holes through my patio awning and through my kid's ride-on toy in the back yard.

If I am home, I typically spend those holidays acting as a human shield to my children.

That's nothing to brag or be proud about.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

What the eff is this guy doing ?

Does he think the cops is a porta pottie?
edit on 26-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Really how so? Protecting her kids is bad?...its not like she or he is firing the random shots

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

how do you know that the guy in the flame thrower wasn't trying to protect himself from what he saw as a threat??
this guy an interview, he says that he was trying to protect the old man behind him...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah im just going to say that folks that got their training from video games and the syfy channel..dont have a chance at making a decision in combat

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

WHAT ?

Who is stupid enough to think a flame thrower(spray can) is protection from a GUN ?

That's about as idiotic as bringin a knife to a gun fight.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

uh so where did I say protecting her kids was bad?

The dismissal that this is nothing she doesn't see every 4th of July and NYE is what I was having a go at.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

how do you know that the guy in the flame thrower wasn't trying to protect himself from what he saw as a threat??
this guy an interview, he says that he was trying to protect the old man behind him...

The man was being attacked by the WNs first off, he found the can on the ground and aimed it in defense. That was the only defense he had being caught up in that. I shared about this in earlier threads. They kept going after him.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
As White Nationalist in Charlottesville Fired, Police ‘Never Moved’

Police had a suspect in the shooting in custody on Saturday morning, according to an official familiar with the investigation, who requested anonymity to provide information not yet public. But residents are still demanding to know why officers did not act in real time as heavily armed people fought and a car sped toward a crowd, killing a woman. So stark was the police failure to intervene, many participants in the protest and counterprotests believe it was by design.

“We saw plenty of video of officers stepping in to de-escalate situations,” Mr. Jones said.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Another extremist later lunged at Mr Long with a confederate flag and he fought back with a spray can he said he found on the ground, putting a lighter to the nozzle and turning it into a weapon.

link

read a little further, and...

“At first it was peaceful protest. Until someone pointed a gun at my head. Then the same person pointed it at my foot and shot the ground.”

to be honest, good thing he didn't have a gun... we probably would have had bullets flying all over the place and dead people on the ground!!!

edit on 26-8-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Look mom. One hand!

What the hell is going on in this picture.
The old white guy is getting it in the stuff, by what appears to be a flower.
I am so confused.
edit on 2017-08-26T22:04:05-05:002201726America/Chicago8 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Right because spray cans with flammable material just lie in the streets ALL the time.

as if.

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Did I sound like I was proud or bragging?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join