It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Chat with Charlottesville VA Eyewitness

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The interview is about 38 minutes long, and consists of Charles Patrick interviewing a friend who does not want to be identified, who also happened to be dining at a restaurant in Charlottesville when all hell broke loose. The video is about 38 minutes long. I'll be honest, I found her account to be the most complete and honest of any/all that I've read thus far, and paints a very different picture than what the media and other talking heads are trying to pass off. I think it is definitely worth a listen, and I will link to it at the end of the post, and also some quotes for those who cannot watch the video.

After the witness describes a convoy of buses pulling up outside the restaurant and someone loudly drawing the entire restaurant's attention to the passengers disembarking from the bus:

Eye Witness: People came running off the bus and just flooded the place. I don’t care what anybody says. And I don’t care if everybody believes me but these people came off that bus ready to –- I don’t know what -- to fight. They had on helmets. They had –- they had on knee pads and elbow pads and face guards and mouth pieces and purses and bags and backpacks full of paint, carrion, sticks and ...

Eye Witness: I even saw some people carrying, um, you know, those shields that policemen use for riots –- on videos and stuff? Carried them off the bus.

Eye Witness: There were T-shirts, there was emblems. There was –- now I don’t recognize all the different groups that are out there. The ones that I know of are BLM, KKK, yeah, Black Lives Matter, the KKK, (inaudible)... [snip]... Not just one or two. Everybody on those buses that came off those buses had something on them that caught my attention. Oh, my God! That’s the KKK! Oh, my God! That’s a BLM!

Eye Witness: Yeah, I went out the back door because the people from the buses were coming from the front... [snip]... They were full on running and screaming and throwing things. I mean they came off the bus angry and ready to do damage.

Charles Patrick: Throwing? What do you mean? What were they throwing? Throwing what? Throwing? What do you mean?

Eye Witness: Well, the one that almost got me and a few people around me was, it was like a 20 oz. Sprite bottle that had concrete in it... [snip]... They had like condoms and balloons filled with, I don’t know if it was horse manure which is very common around here – I mean I, ... [snip]... It was filled with crap and I don’t know what else. I know it smells like nothing I’d ever smelled... [snip]... and pepper spray and mace.

And there were also kids there being attacked in that restaurant!!!

Most disturbing of all is her description of how they finally get out of the restaurant, and the LEOs won't let them get the hell out of there, but force them right back into the crowd of violent protesters they just escaped!!!

Eye Witness: Well this part was probably the hardest part of me to digest. I have a lot of family members involved in the military, in the police department, in the fire department, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for them. But when we were trying to leave it wasn’t just the people from the bus that was keeping us trapped. The police were lined up and would not let us get to safety. They would not let us out of the crowd. It was like being corralled in. It was like being corralled -- like being circled...

Eye Witness: They were not making eye contact with any of us. It was like they were looking right through us. I turned around and I looked at two of the officers right behind me and said, "Please, just let us out. We’ve got babies with us." And they just stared right through us...[snip]... on the other side, people wanted me...I don’t know if they wanted us dead -- I don’t know if they just wanted -- (sobbing) -- I don’t have an answer. I don’t know how to explain what I saw. I’ve never -- I’ve seen a lot of bad things in my life. I’ve never seen people just have no regard for anybody’s life. Nobody’s life. It didn’t matter whether you were young, old, black or white -- all this -- zero -- nothing mattered.

Towards the end of the interview, the woman talks about the driver who had driven into the crowd. Apparently, these folks from the restaurant thought the driver had been in the restaurant with them, and she says another woman from the restaurant tapped on his car window to try to tell him he couldn't get through that way --

He rolls down his window and said, “I’ll get through” and then he just nailed it.

Not as disturbing, but also interesting -- and brand new information to me! -- is that the town's voters had just recently voted to keep the statues, "80 to 20" -- I'm assuming that refers to the final vote ratio. But the city council had overturned the vote of the people and voted to take the statue down against the voters' will. But there was no violence or hate among the people of Charlottesville... until the bussed in Rent-a-Violent-Mob hit town.

I believe this was meant to be our "American Spring" and "regime change," hence all the faux outrage and the immediate calls for Trump's head on a platter for condeming ALL the violence and not just some of the violence. I've gotta wonder what Trump knew and when he knew it.

Here's the video, and as I said, it's well worth a listen.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If the police can't handle this, then concealed carry will. And it will only take one riot and it will not happen again.

Rent a mob still wants to be home for dinner.

edit on 26-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well that kinda seals it

All factions getting off the same grey non-identifiable buses wearing a mixture of KKK BLM Antifa t shirts emblems and slogans armed to the teeth with missiles and protective clothing, with other alleged KKK BLM Antifa "members" already in the restaurant.

Wow just wow! Disgusted just doesn't cover it....what on earth is going on over there? Why these distractions and race baiting games...and...more importantly...why are these bused in "actors" agreeing to be a part of it?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Wonder when CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS......will have this story?

(never)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I won't be holding my breath

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If the police can't handle this...

It seems to me that the police handled this exactly the way they wanted to handle it.

...then concealed carry will.

So might open carry... which is probably why we didn't see the same crap by Phoenix Police that we saw in Virginia. From all I've heard (including folks who were there), they did a fine job of keeping the protesters and the rally goers separated. Because they wanted to.

And it will only take one riot and it will not happen again.

Rent a mob still wants to be home for dinner.

"Only one riot"??? Even presuming that's true, that's still a whole lot of innocent people put in harm's way, and ANY blood shed is TOO MUCH blood shed.

Nor does it fix the greater problem of police and bureaucrats and elected officials who enabled and empowered the violence, and who will do it again, no doubt where neither concealed nor open carry is an option.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

True, in a free society there is only so much the police can do, thin blue line and all.

Open carry would make them think twice, and concealed keep them guessing. Both great.

One riot with the rioters meeting armed resistance would end all this foolishness, that is if it has to happen.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Well that kinda seals it... Disgusted just doesn't cover it....what on earth is going on over there? Why these distractions and race baiting games...and...more importantly...why are these bused in "actors" agreeing to be a part of it?

The only thing I can figure is that someone thought they could create an "American Spring" much like the so-called "Arab Spring" in Egypt, etc. They thought the race-baiting would work.

I think the vast majority of Americans are smarter and better than that.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I'll have to watch the video to have a more fulsome response ... but a couple of observations.

Various news reports state that at the last City Council meeting (held after the UTC rally) the citizens in attendance were infuriated that the City had granted the UTR folks a permit, and incensed that the police didn't do more to protect residents (from UTR? at large?).

ABC for example

Here's a New York Times article about the history of the actions in Charlottesville ... Source There's no reference there to an 80/20 vote by the citizens to keep the Lee statue ... did you have a source for that?

Also, to clarify ... both BLM and KKK "fighters" were getting off the bus? Now that IS interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'll have to watch the video to have a more fulsome response ... but a couple of observations.

Various news reports state that at the last City Council meeting (held after the UTC rally) the citizens in attendance were infuriated that the City had granted the UTR folks a permit, and incensed that the police didn't do more to protect residents (from UTR? at large?).

ABC for example

Thank you for the links... I knew about the complaints regarding the police actions, but I didn't know they complained about the permit being granted -- but rightfully so. The town was handling it, and the protesters -- outsiders! -- had no business sticking their noses into it -- violent or otherwise.

Apparently it's not just me and you've noticed the lack of specificity we're getting from the media too!!! I've read a few accounts, and every one leaves out what I consider quite pertinent details. Like their complaints about the police. I'm sure the people were quite specific!!!

Here's a New York Times article about the history of the actions in Charlottesville ... Source There's no reference there to an 80/20 vote by the citizens to keep the Lee statue ... did you have a source for that?

Just the witness being interviewed. That was her claim. Sorry -- I guess I should have been more specific!!! Doh!

Also, to clarify ... both BLM and KKK "fighters" were getting off the bus? Now that IS interesting.

Yes -- that's what she said, in no uncertain terms. I do hope you listen to the interview.

And for what it's worth, I believe her. She was so specific about so many different aspects of it all -- before, during and after -- that I cannot believe she just made it all up. And she's clearly not taking any "side." I can't find any sort of ideological agenda in her account. Especially when you hear the emotion in her voice. This is something she lived -- not just a script she memorized.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Interesting that they are saying both kkk and blm were getting off the bus, I guess it's possible they mistook antifa for kkk members.....

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Well that kinda seals it... Disgusted just doesn't cover it....what on earth is going on over there? Why these distractions and race baiting games...and...more importantly...why are these bused in "actors" agreeing to be a part of it?

The only thing I can figure is that someone thought they could create an "American Spring" much like the so-called "Arab Spring" in Egypt, etc. They thought the race-baiting would work.

I think the vast majority of Americans are smarter and better than that.

Most are.

We are the ones watching this orchestrated nonsense and trying to figure out how to stop it. These idiots protesting and stirring the Globalist pot are in the minority.

It's the politicians and MSM and colleges whom have created this mess.

The question is how do we stop it and how do we clean this mess up?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well, after watching the video ... I have some real doubts. First of all Charles Patrick is an "internet media personality."

Here's his homepage: thecharlespatrick.com.

That directs to his other projects as well as his Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc., as well as his donation page.

Here's his facebook: Facebook mrcharlespatrick

His Facebook articles portray him as a Trump supporter and a proponent of theories that Soros funded a faked "false flag" in Charlottesville, articles critical of mainstream Black culture, etc. As he is an internet personality, it's likely that a lot of his income derives from hits on Youtube, his webpages, etc. as well as donations.

In other words, Mr. Patrick cannot be considered an unbiased source in my opinion.

Further, in the video (which is highly edited with multiple cuts and skips) he is deliberately leading this Eyewitness through a prepared story. The witness doesn't provide any concrete details ... (like what restaurant she's in, etc.). Further, she describes the area she was in as downtown in an area frequented by crowds of people. If these crowds of people had witnessed these events ... why isn't anyone telling this story to, say, Fox News or Breitbart?

On several occasions, she's stressing for some reason that there are both Black and White people in the restaurants in this area (and is encouraged by Mr. Patrick to do so). So what? it's 2017 not 1957.

Anyway ... then when she's questioned directly about BLM and KKK (and many others that she didn't recognize) getting off the same bus ... she suddenly remembers that she's been seeing BLM folks all week in the area (I think she's started working downtown or something? That was unclear.) and then she goes on to say that in her many conversations throughout the week many people also confided in her that they were KKK, etc.

That all seems ... unlikely. And besides, if there were authentic BLM and KKK in town during the week, why are they suddenly paid actors on the day of the march?

None of it's passing my smell test, Bo. Too many biases on the part of the interviewer coupled with too many inconsistencies from the witness.

Interesting thread and I'll remove myself now to avoid derailment. Good luck with it.
edit on 26-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling formatting etc

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We need some video proof of the buses with mixed company. I didn't watch the whole video, was anything provided like a link to proof?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Interesting that they are saying both kkk and blm were getting off the bus, I guess it's possible they mistook antifa for kkk members.....

Sure it's possible... it's also possible that she didn't mistake anything... and it's also possible that all of them are nothing but paid hellraisers... mercenaries in a sense.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
We need some video proof of the buses with mixed company. I didn't watch the whole video, was anything provided like a link to proof?

I was watching 3 different live streams during the event, and after all the so called Nazis got out of dodge, I saw several buses loaded up and driving away by one of the live streamers who was broadcasting it as they were leaving.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
okay, we've all watched plenty of videos to this crash, has anyone noticed any kids in any of them, or cops lined up preventing people from leaving the scene.

I'll go through and watch them again, but I don't recall anything that looked what she is describing..
and, since she seems to be saying that alot of those who were hit when the guy backed his car up, it would seem they had to be in that area.

I have no problem believing that someone could have hired a company to bus in people to represent all the sides, it's just that I don't remember seeing anything that would be similar to what she is describing.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Just finished listening to the video. That's beyond disturbing! I don't think she's lying. This was a planned, paid, faked event. Black activist groups and white activist groups riding in on the same buses??? Armed, tossing things at all and sundry? I find it quite interesting, too, that she says the woman killed was in favor of the statues remaining. So, targeted by a claimed "white supremacist", why, exactly? That would make no sense. Seems more likely this guy was part of the paid group, and hit people to further their agenda.

I'd like to know if there is traffic cam footage of these buses. Seems to me like someone needs to be investigating this, and NOT the local cops, since clearly, they weren't too concerned about the safety of anyone there. The Justice Department needs to be looking into this, and tracking down the real culprits.

THIS is a reason to carry a gun. Be armed, anywhere and everywhere, all the time. Be ready to defend against these terrorist, anarchist scumbags.
edit on 26-8-2017 by LadyGreenEyes because: more to say

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Most are.

We are the ones watching this orchestrated nonsense and trying to figure out how to stop it. These idiots protesting and stirring the Globalist pot are in the minority.

Thank you.

It's the politicians and MSM and colleges whom have created this mess.

The question is how do we stop it and how do we clean this mess up?

Agreed 100%. We didn't get into this craptastic situation overnight, and we won't get out of it overnight. But I think the first step is to recognize it for what it is... orchestrated nonsense is an excellent way to say it... and wanton violence for a political agenda. There's no left or right here, no black and white, just the violent and the non-violent. It's a start.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I was watching 3 different live streams during the event, and after all the so called Nazis got out of dodge, I saw several buses loaded up and driving away by one of the live streamers who was broadcasting it as they were leaving

Did they all appear the same? Do you recall -- or could you see -- the color? Could they have been a dark gray?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join