It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret AntiFa Armory exposed!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Except the klanazis were expected to be there, which is why 40,000 True Americans showed up to shout them down.

K~

Expected by media and politicians, but not scheduled or planned by the organizers.

Expected because some over-reacting media and politicians assumed the worst without any facts.

Also known as lying.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Both sides come well equipped with a ready supply of useful idiots.

The problem is that one group seems to be hell bent on silencing speech, instead of just holding their own counter-rallies.

Rational people are the ones who stay home, enjoy a nice barbecue and a beer and watch it on the news.

That any parent would be involved in teaching their own children to engage in violent protest is very disturbing. I'd say the same of any parent on the other side doing the same. These are not people of reasonable sensitivities. The kids are likely just being used like living GI Joe dolls by irresponsible adults. Irresponsible in a way that is dangerous.

Imagine kids like the ones responsible for the Columbine tragedy with parental backing and support. These kids are learning that violence is OK and that the police are the enemy. Scary stuff.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Their whole attitude was rather flipant I thought.

It seemed more like they were off to some LARPing event, rather than protest fascism..

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
With antifa attacking people from the right i give it a short time when they attack the wrong person with a weapon like a baseball bat or club.
Try attacking a CCW holder with a weapon and the CCW holder will be within try right of self defence.

I am just waiting for someone from antifa to attack some one it TX or AZ or one of the other constitutional carry states and get the body bag they deserve.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join