It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret AntiFa Armory exposed!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I felt Like I watched a remake of Bill and Teds 'excellent' adventures.

Or "Dumb and Dumber.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

LOL - that's funny as #. Seriously, how can these tools be taken seriously? It's like bringing a twig to a nuke fight.

I can't even.....

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Nice Halloween costumes. These kids are going to get someone killed.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Glad I could provide some Saturday Night Humor....

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Lol this guy isnt even in puberty. I see this pink knight any where and ill turn his silly arse over my knee and whack him till he runs home to mum...hillarious. dude must not have much of a father.
edit on 26-8-2017 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The only problem here is that these guys have too much time on their hands.

Ok, thats just "a" problem....one of many with these asshats!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

His Mom was the one filming and helping him get ready! Can you believe that sh**? And when Little Timmy gets thrown in jail or severely hurt, who will she blame? The police, Trump, white nationalists, nazis, blah, blah, bah.
Sure not HER fault is it?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Pretty funny.

But come on, the right wingers dress the same..

Check the dude at the 23 second mark.

Let alone the twit with the gun.

edit on 26/8/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

this is not a left/right piece but thanks for the article...I know there are those on both sides but these two tool were especially funny.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Live leak ...

The link goes to a page that says:

This item has been deleted by submitter

www.liveleak.com...

People - please don't be so gullible. Check your sources...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Dammit it got deleted before I saw it. Someone give a summary!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
where to start....

Too lazy to work and are so irrisponsible they want everything free even if they have to steal it

Physically the vast majority have are either fat or look like they have never worked out

learned guns from video game while sitting on the couch eating cheetos and drinking red bull....or high as a kite on drugs they either stole from their parents or mooch of friends

Have the emotional control of a teenage girl after being dumped by a boyfriend

Have such weak minds that they believe in revisionist history where down is up and up is down taught to them by a bunch of other ignorant wackadoodles which shows how stupid they really are

The antifa revolutionary force is not a terrorist organization. They are just another CULT that seeks out week minded people to transform and victimize. They better have absolutely massive numbers to try and pull off what they are doing because I am looking at this and not seeing it. What I do see happening is what has happened to cult members in the past where they start robbing and killing their own parents and anyone they know that has anything they want. Its Charles manson all over again. They were preaching many of the same things....play with guns, start a race war etc. etc.

IMO this is just an obvious deep state effort to start so much civil unrest they can justify bringing in outside forces. To pull that off they will have to forcefully remove Trump and Pence or take out both of them. which wont happen and even if it did it would just unite the populace even stronger if say Paul Ryan called in the UN. In that case Military would in large part stick with the populace and we would have a red dawn scenario. Good luck with that.

its all nonsense. people are never going to hand over guns after a coup on an administration that they elected and support. Look at a map.... the entire country is basically red in all but the major cities and they will canabalize themselves once resources get tight. They try and leave the cities and they will beat gunned down by Americans in more rural areas who actually know what they are doing.

This is all a ruse by a bunch of desperate people who are trying to show who is the most radical when what it is in reality is a bunch of fools trying to show who is the most ignorant.

They couldn't pull this off with Obama (and boy did they try) and they sure as hell wont pull it off with Trump. anyone check out Trumps approval numbers in the US military lately?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Check our sources...obviously someone deleted it...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
cant seem to find a mirror, anyone find a reupload?
edit on 27-8-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The user took down the video.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

This item has been deleted by submitter

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The video has been removed, do we have another link?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well when you have the numbers weapons aren't so needed.

After seeing 40,000 come out & march to shout down the ignorant racists in Boston the "alt-right" is already on the run.

How many of their pity parties did they cancel.

So without firing a shot the racists are on the run.

K~

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Well when you have the numbers weapons aren't so needed.

After seeing 40,000 come out & march to shout down the ignorant racists in Boston the "alt-right" is already on the run.

How many of their pity parties did they cancel.

So without firing a shot the racists are on the run.

K~

Except there were no supremacists going to the rally in the first place. The media and politicians 'ginned up' a frenzy over nothing.

The only ignoramuses there were the 40,000 lemmings listening to the talking heads.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Except the klanazis were expected to be there, which is why 40,000 True Americans showed up to shout them down.

K~

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join