It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftest Logic: Charles Barkley Labeled "White Supremacist"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

"Because Charles Barkley is a white supremacist."

That is a true oxymoron.

Do these people that come up with this stuff really believe that in 2017 calling black people that disagree with the ALT-Left philosophical stance a "white supremacist" carries any power, anybody with two brains can see it, and those that don't, are so wrapped up in their world of cognitive dissonance, anything they say is worthless now, and slanderous.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

charles barkley is clayton bigsby

this # just gets weirder every day

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It's pretty apparent that liberals are allergic to common sense...
edit on 28-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
its not like its possible hes just a free thinker no ones taken that into consideration...to me thats the most racist aspect of it all on both sides...pigeon-holing his thoughts due to his race...oh he must think this because hes black...we'll maybe he thinks this because hes charles w/xyz life experiences & people should listen to him & hear why they just might learn something

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotIronic

While I agree that rap and death metal are quite dark the difference is clear. Rap fans are imitating the imagery, personas and themes presented in rap music and subculture. Black on black violence is epidemic and includes innocent bystanders quite often.

In metal we may wear a battle vest (jean jacket with patches), mosh at concerts, and enjoy the energetic level of metal, however we don't run around starting World War 2, killing each other, or terrorizing innocent bystanders.

Comparing them at a general level is quite a disservice to both I'd say.

Yes I'm a metalhead at heart and I've never committed any serious crimes.

On the OP topic... it's totally insane. These people have totally lost it.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Go Charles, GO!

Cosby made similar comments, and look what happened to him. He may even be guilty. The point is, if he played ball with the black victimhood agenda, we would be seeing lifetime achievement awards and plaques engraved with his name and likeness instead of rape charges.

I wonder what will happen to Barkley. Will they have to make something up? Or will he "come to his senses" and apologize...

edit on 8/28/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/28/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The same label has been attached to football great Legend Jim Brown as well.

Good stuff to keep the Democrats out of power and probably losing what little power they have.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join