It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftest Logic: Charles Barkley Labeled "White Supremacist"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: starwarsisreal

White supremacy is an ideology. You don't have to be white to subscribe to an idea.

And yet that guy in Charlottsville runs a car into a crowd of white people, and kills a white girl, and they call him a "White Supremacist".

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

But nazi.

But white supremacist.

#idioticlefistlogic.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Who are theroot and zerohedge and why are they being used as the mouthpiece of the left?

ETA: Sounds more like Black Panther propaganda.
edit on 26-8-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I think he was on ESPN radio yesterday.
I was impressed by his viewpoints.
Heaven forbid somebody would expect blacks to take responsibility for themselves.

Right? I was blown away and never knew he thought that way.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

These people are idiots.

I don't care if they are black, white, pink or blue. Hang out to the left or right.

This isn't leftist logic, it isn't leftist and it isn't logical.

Honestly, whilst you're all obsessed with this new labelism sensation, good honest movements are falling to the gutter.

Always looking at the distractions... Whilst the elephant sprays confetti around the room via it's trunk.

The elephant wants to be noticed... It insists.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Who are theroot and zerohedge and why are they being used as the mouthpiece of the left?

The said the same thing about Ben Carson.

Purely agenda driven.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Of course the left and media pipers are going to react to Charles Barkley this way. If those he were referring to actually took his advice, then the left and the media, (media moguls are the real white supremacists), wouldn't have any basis to keep dividing that portion of their targeted audience and would lose ratings and money. The media keeps pitting people against people and races against races for one purpose and one purpose only. To exploit them for profit.

They want oppression to keep happening while they convince the oppressed that they are victims and must remain victims, while the media and their delusioned followers and supporters believe, or pretend to believe to be fighting for the oppressed and minorities, and more specifically, non-whites.. A house divided cannot stand.
edit on 26-8-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That is not what was said.

Read that Dr. King quote, again... Now then, would not some of the more, shall we say, reactionary among the extreme left call him names for saying that, they certainly did then.

He was, as I recall the history, called many vile names by the same sorts then, that Barkley is being called now.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile
a reply to: infolurker

The root is a completely racist website, to be honest. I like to visit kotaku to keep up on my gaming news, but every so often I fall for the click-baits they have on the side. Whenever I read articles on the root, I tend to look at the comments, and wow, talk about bad reverse racism. They even put down white people who are on their side. It's sad to see people being just as racist as the people they're mad at, almost like they feel everyone deserves it because they had to go through it.

I went through it myself, and yet even I have figured out that you don't stop racism by being racist yourself.

There's no such thing called reverse racism, it's just racism.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The worst thing you can do in the black community is not tow the line of black victimhood. Once you leave the progressive democrat plantation you will be branded forever.

Under no circumstances can you call out black social and cultural failings. If you do the only acceptable explaination is faulting slavery.

uhm, its almost like the left wants the black community to embrace victimization ,get angry and not focus on real issues to better themselves. uhm strange?

if the KKK wasn't so ignant they would copy and or encourage the left and the MSM strategy in keeping the black communities triggered and victimized.

keeping it real as chris rock says.

to bad the left and the msm focuses more on the race baiters such as al sharpton then someone like Sir Charles who actually can see beyond the bs the left and msm uses to keep the black communities down.

but what do I know , im only a participant of the taco bowl.

edit on 32831America/ChicagoSat, 26 Aug 2017 13:32:27 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The left is probably ignoring these tools. BTW it isn't the left that's focusing on this.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So by their standards, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a white supremacist.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. "
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yep...
Just wait..
They'll eventually topple all of the MLK statues as well.....cuz he was the biggest Nazi that ever lived..

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Charles barkely needs to address white privilege and unconscious racism before anyone will take him seriously.
edit on 8/26/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

assimilate into whiteness?

As the son of pore white immigrants I really need someone to explain to me what this "whiteness" is. Because my experiences is that there is not one way of being "white".

For example my wife's family also "white", but more fifth or sixth generation American, is nothing like my family. The two groups don't get along at all; each considering the other too foreign to ever belong together.

So which one of these families is the "whiteness" everyone else is supposed to assimilate too?

Please let it by my family's "whiteness"
edit on 26-8-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I believe the proper term for what they said about Barkley is talking out of one's a**.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Please stay on topic.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Zerohedge is not of the left

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
HuffPo and several other outlets have insinuated that the very lovely Michelle Malkin is a white supremacists too. I think there are two reasons for this though...
#1 she doesn't toe the liberal line
#2 she's insanely hot and intelligent and many liberal women are jealous of her.

Charles probably is hated for similar reasons by the left

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Everybody has a right to their own opinion, however Barkley is wrong and highlights what black folks have been saying for decades. These networks get their favorite black people to spew ignorance (like Stacy Dash on FOX), Barkley doesn't know anything about this subject and this just showcases his ignorance and the ignorance of those that actually agree.

But then again, i seriously doubt most of the responses in this thread applied any critical thinking skills at all, they are the typical "a black person says what I can't or won't, he's okay in my book".

Turrible, just turrible.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So...a black guy who doesn't agree with them is somehow a "white supremacist"??? Do these people even realize how utterly stupid they sound? White people aren't the problem here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join