It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a dream of being subjected to experiments and woke up with rashes on my hand!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I had a dream in one recent night.

I was locked up in a room lined with white tiles and lit by white flourescent lamps. There's a table, pail of water, and the room has one large mirror (which I think is a one-way tinted window where people on the other side can observe me.

There's also a staff in there that had snakehead in one end.

One of the scientists (I presume) was communicating via a speaker and asked me to pick up the staff and animate it (make it alive). The staff became a snake-like creature (although it seems like a snake, it wasn't a snake!). The scientist then asked me to let the creature bite me in my right arm and drew some of my blood. My blood mutated the creature and it bore (reproduced) smaller creature that looked like fish and black in color.

Now, here's the most disturbing thing. When I woke up, I saw rashes in my right arm where the creature bit me (in the dream) that wasn't there before! It's been weeks now and the rashes hasn't healed a bit!

Here's what the rashes look like:

Are those rashes normal or do they seem strangely familiar?? I seldom have rashes if at all. I have virtually no allergies and strangely, I rarely ever get sick, not even flu, not even colds. So these rashes are quite a surprise, and I only had it during an encounter with a very strange creature in a dream!

It also wasn't the first time this happened... This is actually the 2nd time. The first time I didn't have rashes but I had what looke like a puncture wound like pricked by a very thin needle also made by a strange creature.
edit on 26-8-2017 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

The subconscious can play some neat tricks. I'd put money on, you not knowing you had a rash and had a nightmare reflecting on your subconscious knowing about the rash.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I get dots in a line. Ive found in rem sleep i encounter people in my vision. I thought " hey" to these people and they would look over at me. Were being manipulated in our sleep.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

That looks painful.

It itches and you scratch at it, right? We feel pain in our dreams, your subconscious mind is wrestling wth it too, feels the pain of it even in sleep. The dream comes as a matter of course.

I would get that looked at.

Theres a lot of interpretation out about being bitten by snakes in dreams...

pick your poison

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Possiblities.

1. insect bite.
2. bed bug bites.
3. psychosematic response.

Go have it checked out.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't want to sound lame here as I have no idea about that rash, but to me I guess one mans hand is another mans arm.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hi.Interesting story.So,I told my mother( she's a R.N)your story and showed her the picture of your arm.She said,"It looks like a **STAPH** infection.His subconscience is showing him a **STAFF**." I said,"Wooow." My mom's been a nurse for 25+ years.She's smart.While I was typing this, I thought of that medical symbol with the staff and snakes around it.She said to see a doctor,or clean it and put Neosporin on it,if you arent feeling pain or sickness.Hope you get to feeling better.Peace,dude.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackbeltjones
Hi.Interesting story.So,I told my mother( she's a R.N)your story and showed her the picture of your arm.She said,"It looks like a **STAPH** infection.His subconscience is showing him a **STAFF**." I said,"Wooow." My mom's been a nurse for 25+ years.She's smart.While I was typing this, I thought of that medical symbol with the staff and snakes around it.She said to see a doctor,or clean it and put Neosporin on it,if you arent feeling pain or sickness.Hope you get to feeling better.Peace,dude.

i had a disgusting dream once of poo everywhere. I woke up and had diahrea.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think something was wrong that caused the rashes and that triggered the dreams. Things can go two ways.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The rash looks serious enough to have it checked out, for certain. Have you tried treating it with anything? Calamine lotion, hydrocortisone, etc.? It could be any number of things, including a new food allergy (they can develop later in life), a contact allergy, etc. The dream could be your brain addressing the rash, as it appeared, instead of being a cause of sorts. I won't say the reverse isn't also possible, but at this point, figuring out that rash would seem to be the best first step.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Judging by the black patch (demon blood) on the arm and the dream, I would speculate that the snake is your Arm.

Just think, tomorrow your entire arm could have transformed into a real snake and you can speak lies through its fork tongue.

Then blame it for everything, stating that the slithering snake Lucifer has possessed your body.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would suggest going to a doctor as soon as possible to determine what that rash is. And don't mention anything about the dream whatsoever. After you get the results back might prove to be very interesting and can help plan what to do about it next.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

That looks painful.

It itches and you scratch at it, right? We feel pain in our dreams, your subconscious mind is wrestling wth it too, feels the pain of it even in sleep. The dream comes as a matter of course.

pick your poison

Surprisingly, it isn't itchy, nor painful.

It's actually a little numb in the area and the skin feels scaly in there.

I rarely ever get rashes. I barely could remember having any rashes before.

There are no insects in my room as well. It's relatively sterile.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackbeltjones

Awesome! Interesting analysis, thanks! Now how could my subconscious have known!

Yea it looks a bit like a staph infection. Is healing now and is much smaller. It looked worst three days ago.

It only looks bad but otherwise, no pain, no itch, I feel perfectly normal. I'll take some of your advice if things get worse.
edit on 27-8-2017 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

The rash looks serious enough to have it checked out, for certain. Have you tried treating it with anything? Calamine lotion, hydrocortisone, etc.? It could be any number of things, including a new food allergy (they can develop later in life), a contact allergy, etc. The dream could be your brain addressing the rash, as it appeared, instead of being a cause of sorts. I won't say the reverse isn't also possible, but at this point, figuring out that rash would seem to be the best first step.

It looked a lot better now now than when I took the picture yesterday.

Seems to be healing all of a sudden

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: intrptr

That looks painful.

pick your poison

Surprisingly, it isn't itchy, nor painful.

It's actually a little numb in the area and the skin feels scaly in there.

I rarely ever get rashes. I barely could remember having any rashes before.

There are no insects in my room as well. It's relatively sterile.

Its not a snakebite either. I'd still get it looked at.

To me it looks like Cellulitis.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Not saying this is definitely NOT true but did you consider that the creature you were dreaming about which was a snake was actually a spider or other insect which was real which actually bit you?

There's been many times when I've been asleep dreaming that there was a spder on my hand or close to me and have woken up to see a spider there... there's been other times when there's been nothing there. Also been sleeping and heard buzzing whilst in pretty deep sleep only to suddenly wake and see a wasp in my room.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

It looked a lot better now now than when I took the picture yesterday.

Seems to be healing all of a sudden

Glad to hear that!!! Prayer can work. Either way, I'd be careful about listing what you eat, and when, and what soaps, detergents, lotions, shampoos, etc., you use, just in case. If a contact rash, you can carefully eliminate things, to pin it down, if it comes back.

I do understand wondering about the dream, though. Had some gastro issues some years back, due to eating that flash frozen chicken, and it took a while to figure out the cause. I dreamed of dragons in my abdomen.

top topics

join