It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Hack Coulter Is At It Again..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Does the word "coward" come to mind. Canada has gone so far left I really do hope all the US libs more there. Canada is currently useless.................

Yawn... same old, same old.

Apparently we're useless because we're not bristling with weapons and prefer to invest in development. Go to Senegal and look at who helped them build their electrical network - it was Canada. Go to India and look at who helped them implement some water-recycling technologies in some communities - it was Canada.

No, Canada isn't a military power, but just because we build things instead of destroying them doesn't make us "useless".

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
OK, the right has Ann Coulter, and the left has Michael Moore.

Ann Coulter + Republicans = Winners

Michael Moore + Democrats = Losers

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
OK, the right has Ann Coulter, and the left has Michael Moore.

Ann Coulter + Republicans = Winners

Michael Moore + Democrats = Losers

Hmm, lets see

Hate spewing witch + Republicans = Winners
Harmless documentary director + Democrats = Losers

Looks like a fair comparison to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Its seems everyone knows that Ann Coulter is a moron expect for her bosses at CNN.
The candians who fought in Vietnam should be recognized and given the same honors as US and Anzac veterans. After all the american eagle squardn gets the recognition its deserves after all the rest of America sat on its backside as England fought the wave of Nazi tyranny.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Bitch that wants to nuke Canada+republicans=wacko nutjobs

Fat liberal that makes entertaining movies+democrats=good entertainment.

It is amazing how many republicans love AC, maybe all those guys are gay and in the closet, but this way they can let their homosexual feelings out to a woman that looks like a alter boy but taller.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Bitch that wants to nuke Canada+republicans=wacko nutjobs
Fat liberal that makes entertaining movies+democrats=good entertainment.

Pretty much. I don't see Michael Moore really being any kind of left-wing threat. Afterall, the truth is, he really didn't say much of anything in Farenheit. The most important part of it was the footage from Iraq.

It is amazing how many republicans love AC, maybe all those guys are gay and in the closet

Interesting.. I do believe a lot of prominant, in-your-face-with-the-morals Republicans are, in fact, closet homos. (That's why they're so angry. It's self-loathing.) Ann Coulter is their CHER.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
It is amazing how many republicans love AC, maybe all those guys are gay and in the closet

This is more true than you know..

Here's an example:

Bush press pal quits
over gay prostie link

BY HELEN KENNEDY
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

WASHINGTON - A conservative ringer who was given a press pass to the White House and lobbed softball questions at President Bush quit yesterday after left-leaning Internet bloggers discovered possible ties to gay prostitution.
"The voice goes silent," Jeff Gannon wrote on his Web site. "In consideration of the welfare of me and my family, I have decided to return to private life."

Gannon began covering the White House two years ago for an obscure Republican Web site (Talon-News.com). He was known for his friendly questions, including asking Bush at last month's news conference how he could work with Democrats "who seem to have divorced themselves from reality."

Gannon was also given a classified CIA memo that named agent Valerie Plame, leading to his grilling by the grand jury investigating her outing.
www.nydailynews.com...

Today's GOP is just plain creepy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join