It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Hack Coulter Is At It Again..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ann Coulter just can't stay out of trouble these days. She's already made a complete azz out of herself spewing her racist, nationalistic nonsense on the cable "news" circuit. She recently showed up on a Canadian show berating Canada for not sending troops to Iraq - as they had in Vietnam.. or did they? Nope. Wrong again, Ms. Coulter.

'Course, she's one of those Bush sycophants who truly believe that anything they say is true. Forget about facts. Canadian Broadcasting Company's Bob McKeown didn't let her get away with it, tho.

Published on Sunday, February 6, 2005 by Doug Ireland
Ann Coulter Sticks Her Entire Leg in Her Mouth
by Doug Ireland

Ann Coulter is a loudmouth ignoramus who spouts her outrageous nationalist inaccuracies on American television with little challenge from the empty talking heads who interview her. But she finally found someone to stand up to her, in Canada--and she was exposed for the arrogant fool she is. Interviewed by the Canadian Broadcasting Company's Bob McKeown for the investigative TV broadcast "The Fifth Estate," which devoted an hour-long January 26 special to how U.S. media have been highjacked by conservative bullies, Coulter was berating Canada for not sending troops to Iraq when she displayed her empty-headedness in the following exchange:

Coulter: "Canada used to be one of our most loyal friends and vice-versa. I mean Canada sent troops to Vietnam - was Vietnam less containable and more of a threat than Saddam Hussein?"

McKeown interrupts: "Canada didn't send troops to Vietnam."
www.commondreams.org...

Why do people pay attention this woman? She's so full of shyte she stinks.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I agree with you Kid, I would rather drink molten glass that listen to her spout her hatred. Every time she pops up on the tube I cringe and scramble for the remote. I concider myself middle of the road and enjoy others views but I can't take her crap, it just seams so obvious how biased she is. Whats her deal with trying to get Canada to send troops anyway?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think her starvation diet is getting her brain starved.

This brings back memories of "Remember Poland"

The woman is so full of herself that she does not need to research before spilling her rant.

At least researching will make it more intelligent looking.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by savagecupid
I agree with you Kid, I would rather drink molten glass that listen to her spout her hatred. Every time she pops up on the tube I cringe and scramble for the remote. I concider myself middle of the road and enjoy others views but I can't take her crap, it just seams so obvious how biased she is. Whats her deal with trying to get Canada to send troops anyway?

Does the word "coward" come to mind. Canada has gone so far left I really do hope all the US libs more there. Canada is currently useless.................

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by savagecupid
Whats her deal with trying to get Canada to send troops anyway?

Who knows.. she's really into hate and vengeance. The Canadians are on the side of right in this whole mess and it makes our leaders look bad. Maybe she can't handle that. You know what they say, misery loves company.

Since she's so fond of AyeRabs being blown to bits, I wish someone would tell her to shut up and go join the marines. That'd shut her pie hole..

Ever notice how cowards love to talk shyte; and yet, are quite content to send others off to do the fighting? Gotta love those Chickenhawks.

If someone like Coulter's gonna be out there running her mouth, the least she could do is get her facts straight. As a Republican, I have to say she is nothing but an embarassment. The GOP establishment is insane to embrace her.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Does the word "coward" come to mind. Canada has gone so far left I really do hope all the US libs more there. Canada is currently useless.................

It's more cowardly to blindly follow..

Useless.. why? Because they have the ballz to say NO to the great USA? What reason do they have for sending their men and women in uniform to Iraq?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
All parties and beliefs have these people. Y'all have Moore, we have Coulter. They're good to have around because it gives an easy target to make fun of. Just remember, they don't represent the majority of that party, they represent the extremists who are blind to any good the other party has done.

In her defense, I think she was probably thinking of the troops Canada sent to Korea but wanted it to be 'Nam so much because of the parallels the left has been trying to make that she skewed the facts in her head. Heck, after we got there the French stopped sending troops to their colony.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
All parties and beliefs have these people. Y'all have Moore, we have Coulter. They're good to have around because it gives an easy target to make fun of. Just remember, they don't represent the majority of that party, they represent the extremists who are blind to any good the other party has done.

In her defense, I think she was probably thinking of the troops Canada sent to Korea but wanted it to be 'Nam so much because of the parallels the left has been trying to make that she skewed the facts in her head. Heck, after we got there the French stopped sending troops to their colony.

"However, Ann Coulter is also correct that thousands of Canadians fought on behalf of the United States in Vietnam. Ten thousand Canadians, in fact. Canada’s contribution to the Vietnam war was actually quite significant:
At home, 500 firms sold $2.5 billion of war materiel (ammunition, napalm, aircraft engines and explosives) to the Pentagon. Another $10 billion in food, beverages, berets and boots for the troops was exported to the US, as well as nickel, copper, lead, brass and oil for shell casings, wiring, plate armor and military transport. In Canada unemployment fell to record low levels of 3.9%, the gross domestic product rose by 6% yearly, and capital expenditure expanded exponentially in manufacturing and mining as US firms invested more than $3 billion in Canada to offset shrinking domestic capacity as a result of the war. The herbicide “Agent Orange” was tested for use in Vietnam at CFB Gagetown, NB. US bomber pilots practiced carpet-bombing runs over Suffield, Alberta and North Battleford, Sask, before their tours of duty in SE Asia. And the results of the only successful peace initiative to Hanoi—That of Canadian diplomat Chester Ronning—would be kept from public knowledge in order not to harm official US-Canadian relations. Ten thousand young Canadian men fought in the US armed forces in the war. At the same time 20,000 American draft-dodgers and 12,000 army deserters found refuge in Canada.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Whoop, I stand corrected. Where did that come from?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Whoop, I stand corrected. Where did that come from?

google "canada in vietnam" you will also find old french data that also connects that "Q" place in canada.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The word a*sh*l* comes to mind for me. I guess Canada hasn't been useful since 9/11 when we took in over 400 planes in the space of a few hours @ what maybe 5 airports nationwide. All because U.S. airspace was closed.

Its because of Americans like you that a lot of the world feels contempt and hatred for the U.S. I'm only grateful that I know better or I'd hate America too.

The soldiers who went to Vietnam were traitors to Canada. Canadian by citizenship, American soldiers by choice. They were not sent by the Canadian government on behalf of the people of Canada.

And yup...war makes a lot money for a lot of folks...all throughout history. Especially now.

[edit on 9/2/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

All parties and beliefs have these people. Y'all have Moore, we have Coulter.

Exactly which 2 parties are you referring to when you polarize "y'all" and "we"? Since you mention "all parties...have these people, who are "these people" for the other political parties in the US? You've only mentioned 2.

MK

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
``

BRAVO

i enjoy her style....for now,

i also like being entertained by the likes of Mary Mattlin & her sparring partner / husband James Carvel.....they both spew out their spins but
professionally respect each others time up-on-the-soap-box.
Ol' Ann, is a solo performer....again, Bravo to her.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

"However, Ann Coulter is also correct that thousands of Canadians fought on behalf of the United States in Vietnam.

True as that may be, Coulter's contention was still dead wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i also like being entertained by the likes of Mary Mattlin & her sparring partner / husband James Carvel

I used to love Mary Matalin; until she sold her soul for Tricky Dick Cheney.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ann Coulter?

Risible.

She isn't advancing any 'case' she is so detached from reality that she simply is blind to the derisory figure she and those like her actually are.

One might have thought that at some point there might be a little reflection, she is supposed to be educated afterall.

Instead of this continual, strident, ludicrously aggressive howling certainty (yet actually ignorant of the facts in so many instances) at the vast majority of the planet that it is only they who have it all wrong.

talk about blind dumb conceit.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ann Coulter betta be glad she was dissing such a calm, peaceful nation. She's lucky some crazy hasn't walked up to her and knocked her teeth down her throat. If she dissed America that way, she wouldn't be able to go out in public.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

All parties and beliefs have these people. Y'all have Moore, we have Coulter.

The only problem with that is that Ann spews a nasty, hateful opinion. Moore on the other hand points out things from a "did you know" kinda way. Big difference. Like Hiltler and Bozo the clown.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If Moore went around spewing the same jingoistic crap, he'd get his arse kicked all over the place. The only reasons she gets away with it is (A.) She is a woman and (B.) She gets the ratings. Those who profit off her are sleezeballs.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
MM makes movies that are entertaining and factual. He says something, then shows the video of it happening. He says something else then shows the video of it happeneing. He says something again, and then shows the document/picture of it. AC just goes Nuke Iran, Nuke Canada, Nuke anyone else who doesn't agree with the US(Yes, she has said nuke canada for not agreeing with America) She writes books that have more bs then a intel report from the Bush&Co administration. MM writes a book that is freaking funny, and while alot of opinion, actually has some facts, like has a picture of whatever or the quote of whoever. But mostly entertaining.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join