It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is the pacifying illusion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
First I'd like to say that I'm not a big fan of politics, (but because of current events, I have zero respect for the left.) I'm an even not bigger fan of voting and elections. I've lived my whole adult life with voter apathy and paranoia. I just don't believe for a minute that voting is legit. It has to be rigged in some way, because, why wouldn't it be? Deception, and conspiring to gain advantage is human nature.

Because of this, I thought for sure Hillary had the deck stacked in her favor.

When Hillary got stomped into the ground I had to rethink everything!

Could it--Just could it be that the citizens' vote truly decides? Perhaps..

But since we only have a handful of choices to vote for (in reality, it becomes 2,) the possibility of a grand orchestration by the NWO or TPTB or Illuminati or ______ whatever becomes much more practical.

It's all about reducing the number of random elements; more control can be applied.

So what is Trump?

Is he the victory we've all been waiting for? Is he the Anti-NWO gambit we've needed?

Well, there's one constant in my life: no good thing is for real.

What if Trump is a pacifier?

What if the NWO Illuminati Hillary PTB agenda continues on all cylinders right after Trump, and Trump's administration only serves to cast more doubt? Anybody who points to the overall orchestrations of a higher entity will be reminded that 'Trump got elected, didn't he? So there can't possibly be a wizard behind the curtain.'

Things are getting crazier than ever and we all want some hope. Trump might be the new false hope just like Obama was. All that matters is the grand scheme, the wheels within wheels.

We're all going hurrah for Trump! (Except the rabid left, of course,) But the left are being played just the same.

The left and the right are just going to play see-saw back and forth with more animosity towards each other while TPTB, NWO, Illuminati, Wizard-behind-the-curtains continues to drain hope from us all.

Trump might simply be the hand that distracts, while the other hand detracts.

Paranoia can be a good thing. Paranoia is the seeing-stone that reveals the mechanizations of evil. There are no good things--It's not human nature.

edit on 26-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What if ELO was an altcoin? Would you invest in it?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Huh? Are you on-topic? What's altcoin?? What's ELO???

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Changing the head on a sick body doesn't change anything.

That being said...

What if Trump was placed as president just to make other people in government look good by default? He's the perfect idiot. His ego is so huge even if he was being led by anyone he could never admit it or acknowledge it.

After reading the letter from the Goldman Sachs guy earlier today I caught myself thinking, this guy doesn't seem that bad.

And maybe that's the whole point. Put someone in office as uncouth as Trump is, wait for the mistakes, then use Trumps ignorance to make themselves look reasonable. Bring the establishment back to the people.

Food for thought.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What if Trump was placed as president just to make other people in government look good by default? He's the perfect idiot.

No. You missed the point of my post. I knew you would. How many bong hits are you posting on by now?

Trump is offering false hope to everybody who is sick to death of the libby left. He's not the way out. He's only to soften us up for more libby left BS. He will make us complacent in our hope.

The evil machine will plow forward.

Get it now?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

What if Trump was placed as president just to make other people in government look good by default? He's the perfect idiot.

No. You missed the point of my post. I knew you would.

Trump is offering false hope to everybody who is sick to death of the libby left. He's not the way out. He's only to soften us up for more libby left BS. He will make us complacent in our hope.

Get it now?

I get what you're saying, I'm just offering my take. I really don't think Trump has any long term plans other than keeping himself afloat from moment to moment. Maybe he's being used, maybe not.

And of course Trump is false hope, he always has been. He preaches a bygone era.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddhavoter apathy and paranoia. I just don't believe for a minute that voting is legit.

that's not paranoia - it's awareness. the apathy is just a natural consequence of knowing.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

And of course Trump is false hope

There's no other kind.

He preaches a bygone era.

One child's bygone is another man's restoration for sanity and civility.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

You are a horrible example of a human being. What's ELO? Do you even know where your avatar comes from?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

What's an avatar??

Pfftt

Have anything to say about the content of the OP?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
We're all going hurrah for Trump! (Except the rabid left, of course,)

Odd. Clinton won a majority of the popular vote. Trump is daily opposed by Republicans of all stripes.

I have no idea who "the rabid left" are, but I assume they aren't long time Republicans. I also assume they aren't the majority of voters.

edit on 26-8-2017 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

We have one thing in common. Neither of us like Trump. But that's where the similarities end.

With that said, people can believe in the conspiracies you set forth here all day long. There was a time I believed them and, to an extent, i still do. But you have to understand that believing them and talking about them doesn't change the facts, if indeed they are facts. What changes #ty facts is action, and the action here is that Trump got elected. More specifically, a businessman got elected and that is exactly what this country needs in order to stay relevant in the world in 2017.

Now granted, Trump isn't the man for this job. Not by a long shot. But Trump isn't the only Billionaire in America and most of the others are much smarter than Trump. Here are two things to consider:

1) Politics are not the deciding factor in actually accomplishing anything on the global or domestic fronts. Money does that. More specifically, what money can buy. Business decisions are what makes the world go round. All politics does is try to regulate what businesses do and, as far as American politicians are concerned, they are so behind the curve that they are no longer relevant. Don't worry about them. They don't matter. Worry about what the richest of the rich do.

2) We all know that you don't win the presidential election. You buy it. It's up for auction every 4 years. So what kind of candidate would be best suited to win that election? Someone who has to get their money from SUPERPACS, donors and lobby groups? Or someone who already has 5 times as much as those groups have to spend, already in their pockets? The billionaire will win every time. I guarantee it. How do you think that clown won? His brains?

So Trump won and Trump sucks. Don't let that sour you on the idea that a businessman (or woman) president was the wrong way to go. It is the right way to go and, in my opinion, the ONLY way to go anymore. Politics needs to stay around, I suppose, for the sole purpose of drafting and making laws. That's fine. But let our president be of a business mind first and foremost so he or she can actually get things done.

That is the type of leadership WE need, and the type of control that is needed can only come from someone with the wealth to command it. This ties into your theory. All those letter agencies you were rattling off have money. Tons of it. And they also have control (Or at least they want to believe they do, assuming that "they" even exist) Tons of it. See the correlation there? If you do, you will also see that having a ton of money in the White House is the ONLY thing that could ever counter-balance what you proposed. And even if what you proposed is wrong? We still would have a billionaire running the country. Preferably one who would actually live the ideologies Trump pretended to have. Besides, that is the way they used to elect presidents in the 1700's. The most successful business people were tapped by the parties of the day to run for president. Oligarchies work. We need a less violent version of Putin in charge.

That, my friend, is about the only response I can think of to that opinion made by someone who seems irreversibly jaded by politics, people and life in general. I for one still hold out hope that this ship of fools can somehow be turned around, and I see successful business people who legitimately earned their billions as the only captains who can do it.

edit on 26-8-2017 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

What if the NWO Illuminati Hillary PTB agenda continues on all cylinders right after Trump

so you're saying previous republican presidents weren't part of your delusion?

neo-nazi loving trump who wants to reignite action in afghanistan is the good guy but w. bush invading afghanistan proves he was a new world order operative, is what your argument boils down too.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Poster is talking about Electric Light Orchestra - ELO. A very good band and pretty popular back in the day. Your avatar comes from "Out of the Blue"

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi, I'm a "common passerby" and I readily admit it.. With that being typed, this common passerby opines that the REAL issue is it doesn't matter who is in-charge just as long as they/themselves fight amongst their own Selfs and Ta Da You guys argue. One references a band from the 70s and the other accuses that poster of participating in a 'Wake&Bake Sesh' then anyone "choosing sides" piles on..

THAT is 'the problem' Whenever 2 argue about a politician, there is way more chance that the 2 arguing have more in common with each other than that of the politician they're arguing about.

There is way more of "Us" then there is of "Them" but when We argue amongst our own Selfs then We make 'their' job much easier...

namaste
Stay Hydrated...

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Not. Trump didn't win, he was (s)elected.

But it looked like he won, didn't it.

The band plays on.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Didn't Bannon dismiss him/them as 'The Democrats' ?

So what is Trump?

He's only human but he's dancing himself to media tunes into an Emperor Wears No Clothes nightclub ?

Opinions change whence in receipt of the facts , or what one imagines to be well informed about . Media-created labels are soundbite handles , a divide and conquer tool . recommend nobody or him falls victim of labelling , but its a tool that is used by people with agendas because it works . No cause for a label's sake is ever worth a riot or a fight , so only really paid protagonists make these things happen . Don't get involved

The central question of this confusion you're all having is 'what is a nation?' or 'what is your nation to you ?'' No one really has the answer as this is huge to encompass historically and ever changing . But some people are still piping tunes as if they knew the way , especially military brass band . Keep to questioning everything in life , don't forget the home team will know where the boggy patch is on their field

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Poster is talking about Electric Light Orchestra - ELO. A very good band and pretty popular back in the day. Your avatar comes from "Out of the Blue"

Well gosh! Check my location and tell me again who ELO are.

If you fellas want to discuss ELO then I probably have a thread or 2 in the music forum.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

You're right. I did allow my passions to leak through with this thread instead of keeping level.

I did take a cheap shot at a member I tend to disagree with and that wasn't in the spirit of ATS. That I apologize for.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Not. Trump didn't win, he was (s)elected.

But it looked like he won, didn't it.

The band plays on.

The electoral college works for me. It prevents California and New York from mob rule.

I'm just saying it looks like a new boss, but same as the old boss. We've been fooled again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join