It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pardons Sheriff Arpaio....:)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: nwtrucker

Would you believe your own eyes as to what went on in Phoenix under his watch.

Here is 6 videos on life in tent city Ill post the first but I suggest watching them all.

Here is a sheriffs deputy breaking the law going through a defense attys paperwork to remove things her didn't think she should have.

m.youtu...

Then take them out. Not the sheriff, hello?

P.S. Phoenix isn't in Maricopa County. Get your story straight.

edit on 28-8-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

He literally said tent city is a concentration camp.

On video.

His own words.

Of course. He was sending a message to illegals with his rhetoric....go somewhere else. Seems a good tactic to me. No support from those that swore an oath to preserve and defend the Constitution. So who's the criminal here????

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

You just prove the support he gets isn't very bright. Yes phoenix is in Maricopa County. Want to say anything else stupid you seem to be on a roll? On fact the first video I posted was a jail in pheonix he managed.
edit on 8/28/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

. I can take your word for it or Trump's. At this juncture, I will take Trump's

Oh excellent choice. Because as history shows us he is a paragon for truth.
Lol
What a joke.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
There is nothing at all wrong with prison camps, UNLESS the wrong (i.e. innocent) people are put in them. ALL prisons should provide a hard life for criminals as proper punishment for crime.

Also, read your own article. He wasn't bragging, he was slapping down a stupid question from the audience.

He threw people in them who were still awaiting trial and weren't sentenced. In many cases he threw people in them without even charging them, merely things like "suspicion of being illegal". And they would be stuck there for weeks or months at a time awaiting trial, or trying to prove innocence.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Then take them out. Not the sheriff, hello?

P.S. Phoenix isn't in Maricopa County. Get your story straight.

There's a long list of abuses from his deputies too, that he ok'ed. That's why prison beatings and mysterious deaths were common in his jails.

Also, here's a map. Maricopa County is Phoenix.
www.countymapsofarizona.com...

Here's one such abuse. Arpaio used entrapment to set up a failed assassination attempt against himself in order to get publicity. Like usual, he settled at the county's expense rather than play it out in trial
qz.com...
edit on 28-8-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Of course. He was sending a message to illegals with his rhetoric....go somewhere else. Seems a good tactic to me. No support from those that swore an oath to preserve and defend the Constitution. So who's the criminal here????

Ya know what's funny, I watched and listened as Latino Sherriff Ed Gonzales (the sherriff himself not one of his subordinates) rescue a guy that couldn't swim and was deathly afraid to move in the Harris County area this morning, with a human chain and a piece of rope, to get this guy to safety and I can't help but to wonder if you woulda asked for his effin green card then if YOU were the one bein rescued......AH

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Don't forget this little 'incident' involving his men, which involved the Arpaio's deputies doing many wonderful things such as

*Full out raiding a house over a traffic citation

*Burning a small dog to death

*Causeing a fire to start in a neighborhood

*Smashing into a parked car with their armored vehicle.

www.phoenixnewtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Ya know what's funny, I watched and listened as Latino Sherriff Ed Gonzales (the sherriff himself not one of his subordinates) rescue a guy that couldn't swim and was deathly afraid to move in the Harris County area this morning, with a human chain and a piece of rope, to get this guy to safety and I can't help but to wonder if you woulda asked for his effin green card then if YOU were the one bein rescued......AH

It has nothing to do with Latino. It has everything to do with illegals invading the nation. let's call it what it is. An invasion.

Yes, it's tough to demand proof of citizenship from someone who cannot speak English. Yet your ilk would prefer the opposite, no proof of citizenship required and let it all go on...and on.

We have in our midst, those that would ignore our borders, ignore our laws and attack those that would defend them. There is no shortage of adjectives available to describe these people. Let imagination run loose on that one.

No incident yet posted of the affronts committed by any of these illegals. NONE.

Most of those that I refer to are quite intelligent. You know perfectly well what that makes you in my, perhaps our, eyes.

Actually, I'd give the nod to the illegals before your lot.....

Now you might get a hint at why there will be no compromise.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I have a "lot"? What is my lot?

Nope, I still don't.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

My post was more than explicit enough, 'Scholar'. Try harder.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Most of those that I refer to are quite intelligent. You know perfectly well what that makes you in my, perhaps our, eyes.

Have you considered that with this attitude you may be part of what's ailing America today?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with Latino. It has everything to do with illegals invading the nation. let's call it what it is. An invasion.

Yet, illegals have been declining for 9 years now.

Yes, it's tough to demand proof of citizenship from someone who cannot speak English. Yet your ilk would prefer the opposite, no proof of citizenship required and let it all go on...and on.

Suspicion of being illegal is not a crime. If you're in the US you're presumed innocent by the justice system until proven guilty and that means the police need to charge you with an actual crime before arresting you. In some cases that means they put you in holding cells. Arpaio's jails didn't have those though, they just threw you into the camps. Sometimes they would physically beat you for a confession first.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Have you considered that with this attitude you may be part of what's ailing America today?

Nope. Your day is coming, as well......

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Declining for nine years? Gee, I guess the sheriff was right
, after all.....

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Huh? I have NO idea what that means.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I was thinking Canada.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No, it wasn't. So be specific, what is "my lot"?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

No, it wasn't. So be specific, what is "my lot"?

My post contains it. Try different 'bait'.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I was thinking Canada.

Feel free to try. Didn't work so well in the past. We got a whole lot of nothing in most areas and a pantload of guns too.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join