It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ignored and Suppressed Opium and Other Substance Addiction Solution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

And what will you do if you talk an addict out of getting off heroine with one of these NET boxes. Then they eventually die of Heroine overdose? I wonder how many have died because of you already? Well I believe in Karma and you're definitely going to pay ten fold. You should be ashamed but you just keep taking the money from the drug companies. I hope you're happy for now.

Calling people shills here without backing it up does not work here.

It makes you look very bad when you make those accusations, as it makes out you're the actual one marketing a defective, misleading product.

You're getting defensive on innocent questions that you refuse to answer, instead you keep calling people shills and accusing them of taking money just for asking you questions that you refuse to answer.

You're the one peddling a product here, and no one else has recommended any sort of pharmaceuticals instead of this product you are peddling.

EDIT: It's against the rules here to call members shills.
edit on 28-8-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Keith Richards during the first days of his NET in the USA, 1977,

So a picture on a site is proof because they say so?

You really are shameless.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Dude just give it up already, you won't respond to questions and you constantly break the t&c, take a step back and re evaluate yourself.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

And what will you do if you talk an addict out of getting off heroine with one of these NET boxes. Then they eventually die of Heroine overdose? I wonder how many have died because of you already? Well I believe in Karma and you're definitely going to pay ten fold. You should be ashamed but you just keep taking the money from the drug companies. I hope you're happy for now.

It makes you look very bad when you make those accusations, as it makes out you're the actual one marketing a defective, misleading product.

You're getting defensive on innocent questions that you refuse to answer, instead you keep calling people shills and accusing them of taking money just for asking you questions that you refuse to answer.

You're the one peddling a product here, and no one else has recommended any sort of pharmaceuticals instead of this product you are peddling.

I've already answered the questions. I'm not selling anything. I know how some are and it really doesn't effect me. If you have any questions that you think I haven't answered. Go ahead and ask if you're sincere.

Keith Richards after treatment
edit on 28-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added link

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I've already answered the questions. I'm not selling anything. I know how some are and it really doesn't effect me. If you have any questions that you think I haven't answered. Go ahead and ask if you're sincere.

Actually, you haven't. You've dodge each time it's been asked.

You also say you're not making money and you can prove it, then failed to prove it.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You also say you're not making money and you can prove it, then failed to prove it.

You were suppose to bet some money to make it worth my while. But none of you took the offer. Now I'm asking you to prove you're not taking money from the drug companies. And if you can't prove it. Then I'm free to label you as you did me.

edit on 28-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

According to Keith he didn't stop using H till 1978 and the caine in 2006.

So it sounds like the company your working for is lying.

Give it up bro.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

According to Keith he didn't stop using H till 1978 and the caine in 2006.

So it sounds like the company your working for is lying.

Give it up bro.

Got a link? If not I don't believe you. Even if he did have a relapse eventually he quit.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You won't post proof but expect other to do it, lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Um...it's common knowledge he didn't stop using heroin until 78...it's like EVERYWHERE.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Um...it's common knowledge he didn't stop using heroin until 78...it's like EVERYWHERE.

Everywhere but you can't find any proof other than what you blurt out as the absolute. Kind of close to 1977 huh? Maybe someones memory off by a year. Maybe he checked in December 77 and checked out 78? Next time you go over to Richards house ask him.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Everywhere but you can't find any proof other than what you blurt out as the absolute. Kind of close to 1977 huh? Maybe someones memory off by a year. Maybe he checked in December 77 and checked out 78? Next time you go over to Richards house ask him.

www.recovery.org...

It's why I left it out so you would say something like that.
edit on 28-8-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

www.recovery.org...

Happy?

He was also receiving treatment in NY not Pennsylvania or wherever the claim in your bogus link.

Lol, That's Two people on the same level.
edit on 28-8-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Hahaha, yeah.

If you do a search for when Keith Richards finally kicked the habit, everything is 1978.

I don't care about this little box cure thing, I only care about stating the truth of when he gave up the heroin.

Edit: Plus I HATE the word shill, it makes my blood boil.
edit on 28-8-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Addition

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

I agree, opioids are no joke and it pisses me off when people like the op try and scam people or lie to sell a b.s product.

Keep up the good fight and continue to educate these fools.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yes, it is chronic pain, stemming from trauma that happened over 30 years ago. It isn't constant pain but it is chronic since some things just can't be "fixed" to the point where they no longer are painful. Something as simple as a drastic weather change can bring on pain in patients who have chronic bone pain problems. As I stated earlier, both of these guys use alternatives to pills to control the pain most of the time but the fact remains that there are times when opoids are the only remedy---and have been the remedy for over 30 years.

What is hard to understand about only taking medication when it is needed? Addicts take it whether they have pain or not, non-addicts take it to reduce pain when the pain occurs. Some people get addicted very quickly, having only taken it when they were in pain. I don't know why some people can take the same medication for weeks and years and never get addicted any more than I can explain how some people can drink alcohol and never get addicted while others do. Or tobacco products. The only answer is that each human has a unique chemical and electrical make-up so nobody can predict how that unique individual will react to various treatments. Medical people can only guess and take their best shot based on what they know. Sometimes it's what they don't know that is the really important part of treatment. That is why it is best to keep an open mind when dealing with health issues, open to the possibilities that what might work----because the only way to find out is to test them. Each time you take a new type of pill for the first time is actually an experiment because nobody can predict how your body will react.

I know a woman who suffered for most of her adult life with restless leg syndrome. It affected her sleep and got so bad that she and her husband had to get separate beds. Then her husband read about an old folk remedy for it, putting a bar of soap under the mattress. Without telling her, he slipped a bar of soap under her mattress. The very next morning when she got up she told him she'd had the best night of sleep that she could remember. He waited a week before he showed her the soap under her mattress. She hasn't been bothered by restless leg syndrome since. I have no clue why that works for some people, but it does. Because each body is different.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Thanks.

If the black box worked he would not of relapsed in less then a 10 month period, several times.

It was from the power of love to his family (daughter) and wanting to live life that made him wake up.

Addiction is very complicated, you just can't reset the brain and it fixes it, it's programmed right into your very genetics - I have mentioned the D2 system one too many times.

It cannot reset that, it's an extreme fight to get off a substance, and you battle it every waking moment of every day, and so many things in life will bring up a memory of that good feeling.

From some addicts asked, what was your best memory, and why it's so hard to get off:

Was it climbing the alps, or was it the time you jacked up H on the dirty couch? It's the couch they pick.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

www.recovery.org...

It's why I left it out so you would say something like that.

But you just proved he was treated there. It worked for Clapton and he recommended it to Richards. Richards went their to convince the courts. He may have relapsed but I'm sure it helped him later quit for good. He quit when the heroine wasn't working for him.

Richards went into rehab after the bust, undergoing “neuroelectric acupuncture” on the recommendation of his friend Eric Clapton. Aside from keeping him on the (relatively) straight and narrow over the short term, it allowed Richards’ lawyers to present something like proof that he was at least trying to kick his habit.

Well at least you looked something up. 10 times more than any of these other worthless clowns.
edit on 29-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You were suppose to bet some money to make it worth my while. But none of you took the offer. Now I'm asking you to prove you're not taking money from the drug companies. And if you can't prove it. Then I'm free to label you as you did me.

So you can't prove that you're not making money from it? That would make you a liar as you said you would.

And I've read the rest of the replies. The site you linked can't even get dates or places right, yet you expect people to believe them about a box which can cause some serious problems?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join