It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pardons controversial former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Source

President Trump has pardoned controversial former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was convicted of failing to follow a court order to end the practice of detaining people merely on the suspicion that they might not have legal status in the country.

I was hoping to see sheriff Joe in a pink jumpsuit sleeping in a tent in Phoenix. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
He will never know the joy of boloney sandwiches every day for lunch.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Honestly don't know about double threads in different forums, but thought you should be aware it's being discussed in the mus-pit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I felt breaking political news would be appropriate for breaking political news but...I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I'm with ya, I've just seen a lot of double threads get closed. I didn't know if being in a different forum mattered. Was just givin a heads up.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Obama pardoned Oscar Lopez Rivera. Pardoning Arpiao was appropriate given how biased the prosecution / judge were in the case.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Obama pardoned Oscar Lopez Rivera. Pardoning Arpiao was appropriate given how biased the prosecution / judge were in the case.

What bias? Arpaio was guilty of contempt of court for not following the courts previous ruling.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Xcathdra

What bias? Arpaio was guilty of contempt of court for not following the courts previous ruling.

And biased judges always use contempt of court to do end runs around the constitution and any other laws of due process.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Posted:

and

I was hoping to see sheriff Joe in a pink jumpsuit sleeping in a tent in Phoenix. Oh well.

So was I.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
And biased judges always use contempt of court to do end runs around the constitution and any other laws of due process.

Strange, no other sheriffs in Arizona, or other border states for that matter had problems with not being racist as part of doing their job.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Strange, no other sheriffs in Arizona, or other border states for that matter had problems with not being racist as part of doing their job.

Calling Joe a racist is par for the course in liberal world so they can justify letting in illegals to vote democrat to help all the liberal causes that are actually go nowhere schemes, and only lead to civil chaos like what's happening today.

Crying racist is the proven method to shield and hide bearing false witness, hypocrisy, arrogance, and all the other lower virtues the media embraces and uses as tools, proven by watching the daily fake news.

edit on 26-8-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I will be drinking liberals tears for a week.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

In most cases I would agree. Here though the courts ruled that he was enforcing his policies with a racial slant. It's not just my opinion or some other random persons opinion, it's the opinion of the court. They also didn't punish him for it. All they told him was that he had to stop doing it and he refused.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Stay safe, Sheriff Joe....It would be so easy for "them" to use your age as an excuse.

There is some very revealing information that is supposed to come out soon. He is going to go public with some info on what went on in the justice dept. under Eric Holder.

Remember, also, that Eric Holder was held in Contempt of Congress at one time and Obama used Executive Privilege to decline the prosecution of Holder.

Let that one sink in.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

On the contrary, I hope Arpaio lives a long full life. I hope he makes it to 110. I also hope that he's wracked with guilt over what he did, and is forced to deal with it every day.

This piece of # was running a literal concentration camp. He would keep people in 110 degree weather with no water. Their shoes literally melted off their feet. The only water they had access to was warm and from a vending machine he personally owned.

They also had boiling hot showers. Taking a shower would result in developing significant burns.

His camps were the embodiment of cruel and unusual punishment.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Americans can take a page from Russians. No Mexican never goes to Russia illegal. The answer is pretty obvious.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
Americans can take a page from Russians. No Mexican never goes to Russia illegal. The answer is pretty obvious.

en.wikipedia.org...

Russia has 4 million illegals in a 144 million population nation. The US has 11 million with a population of 320 million. Ours is slightly higher per capita but it's not all that different from Russia.

Note that even with their amount, they have to deal with a considerable amount of Russian Nationalist BS. Again, not that much different from the US.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Only the minority (aka: unimportant) voices are labeling Sheriff Joe a racist. Same ones who label Donald Trump a racist. It's SAFE to ignore them.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Only the minority (aka: unimportant) voices are labeling Sheriff Joe a racist. Same ones who label Donald Trump a racist. It's SAFE to ignore them.

Sheriff Joe labels himself one. He brags about the fact he owns a concentration camp, and that he tortures his prisoners constantly.

top topics

join