It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio is Free

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's good to be the President

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phonixfromtheashes

Many of those deaths were from suicide or unknown causes, and none of them to my knowledge, saw any guards sentenced for causes of death... so the "abuse" argument goes out the window, dude.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Liquesence

When you made your comment. Don't try to go back now. Obama pardoned hardened criminals. Joe was jailed by the left and their anti cop agenda. Piss on em all.

I'm not going back. You assume because I'm liberal I give Obama a pass. This is not about Obama. This is about Trump.

Quit deflecting.

Joe was convicted for breaking the law. Which he hypocritically did to others.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Criminals are criminals.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is a criminal.

Now it looks like he is not!
edit on 25-8-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Absolutely.

Joe should do up to six months in jail and face a fine of up to $1000.

All illegals should be removed from the country.

The law is the law.

You agree?

link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I've heard that like 10 minutes ago but I was waiting for a confirmation. Well done Mr. President !

I'm really curious - why do you think this is such a good thing? Simply because you are a Trump supporter? The guy was found guilty by our justice system - if he's been wronged, he needs to go through the appeals process just like anyone else. Trump did this solely to placate his base, which seems to be his sole motivation as President of the Trump Universe. Oh, and it's nice to know this was his priority during a major natural disaster - well done Mr. President!

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Soooo...he pardons racist Sheriff Joe and fires racist/nationalist/Russian operative Seb Gorka.

What's the political over/under on that?

Did John Kelly approve of this atrocious timing in the midst of a Cat 4 Hurricane?

I am seeing Gorka resigned.

But keep on CNNin!

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Alleged racist sheriff... not that the allegations mean squat in a country where anyone not sucking up to the various special interest groups is immediately labeled a racist.

The feds can't do anything about the hurricane until the state of Texas calls on them for assistance. The country doesn't come to a standstill waiting for a disaster... there is still 95% of the country with business to carry on and this was one of those pieces of business. It's only a politically contentious move to those who decide to take contention with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Then you'll know it is actually TEOTWAWKI. And you'll read it here first.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Did John Kelly approve of this atrocious timing in the midst of a Cat 4 Hurricane?

I'm sure he didn't. But "Hurricane Don" is mad and taking it out on all in his path, because of all the bad press he got this week, and he will not be eclipsed by a looming natural disaster!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Tell that the family of the victims. Cable TV? AC? Clean sheets? F that let them clean it in a toilet and give them a glass a water to flush once a day or drink it.

Tell what to the victims?
Thats why the criminals they are locked up.

Whats hard to understand with what i said?

Only time you should doe in prison is if its natural causes or your sentenced to execution.

TV/AC ect sure take them aware. I just expect people to come out alive.....not a high expectation is it?

Murders rapists and pedophiles sure execute or lock up for life. Rest? Do your time and come out ALIVE.

Criminals are criminals.

Stupid comment.

There is a vast diffrence between a petty thief and a seriel pedophile/murderer.
Locking petty criminals up with hard criminals turns the petty criminals into unreformable monsters.

Hence why they should be separated.

a reply to: Phonixfromtheashes I see no cruel and unusual punishment. Chain gangs worked for years. Maybe if they did not make them country clubs people would not be in and out.

Dont see a issue with chain gangs...infact never mentioned them....MY ISSUE WAS PEOPLE DYING IN PRISON THROUGH STAFF ABUSE..

Plus studies have shown harsher prisons do little to stop reoffending rates. Its been proven time and time again.

Noe for pedos, rapists and murders i personally dont think they should ever leave jail alive, so sure harsh conditions. No need to worry about reoffending if they never leave prison.

But other crime? Better to focus on re-education and rehabilitation.

link   
I was outside for about 10 minutes and all I can hear is popping noises so I come to ATS and I see the reason why, liberal heads are exploding everywhere, Kind of like the end of kingsmen.

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

When you made your comment. Don't try to go back now. Obama pardoned hardened criminals. Joe was jailed by the left and their anti cop agenda. Piss on em all.

This is not about Obama.

Quit deflecting.

Joe was convicted for breaking the law. Which he hypocritically did to others.

Joe was convicted of violating an order, that's it. Liberals have been going after him at least since I've been here( 1994) and this is all they've gotten him with. Let's not forget that he was originally charged with a felony, but the decision was made to drop it to a misdemeanor right before trial. Why? Because in a felony case Joe would be entitled to a jury trial, and the US prosecutor and Snow himself weren't sure they can win. The whole case was a railroad job from the initial lawsuit that brought about the order to the conclusion. Justice was served today.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Criminals are criminals.

No he's just extremely careless without intent - crime is in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: Trueman
I've heard that like 10 minutes ago but I was waiting for a confirmation. Well done Mr. President !

I'm really curious - why do you think this is such a good thing? Simply because you are a Trump supporter? The guy was found guilty by our justice system - if he's been wronged, he needs to go through the appeals process just like anyone else. Trump did this solely to placate his base, which seems to be his sole motivation as President of the Trump Universe. Oh, and it's nice to know this was his priority during a major natural disaster - well done Mr. President!

It's because I don't support illegal immigration. I don't know why you don't understand it.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Many of those deaths were from suicide or unknown causes, and none of them to my knowledge, saw any guards sentenced for causes of death... so the "abuse" argument goes out the window, dude.

One was due to guards breaking a disabled inmates neck putting him in restraints.

Obviously the courts thought the death suspicious or the family would not of got the money.

As for guards getting sentenced? Hahaha dont be stupid, in the USA and its "justice" system , no one in authority be it politicians, police or prison guards go to jail.....

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Eclipse. LoL! Yes, let's chalk it up to the eclipse and Machiavelli tendencies causing all the crazy. Since, sadly, it seems this POTUS is governing with medieval sensibilities.
edit on 8/25/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

Absolutely.

Joe should do up to six months in jail and face a fine of up to $1000.

All illegals should be removed from the country.

The law is the law.

You agree?

Sounds good to me.

Equally application of the law all around.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Criminals are criminals.

No he's just extremely careless without intent - crime is in the eye of the beholder.

No he is a criminal according to the law. He defied a lawful judicial order. He is a corrupt lawman that the right holds on a pedestal.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Trueman

Then you'll know it is actually TEOTWAWKI. And you'll read it here first.

I knew that eclipse was bringing something prophetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join