It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio is Free

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"Fascism, American Style" - Paul Krugman, NYT's, August 28, 2017

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

LOL......they spelled "you're" wrong!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

spelling isn't their strong point linky

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Photoshop is a great tool to get the message out.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Erno86

LOL......they spelled "you're" wrong!

And part of the complaint is that the illegals won't learn to speak proper English.

How funny.

Send Arpaio back to wherever he came from, he needs to learn English himself.

Maybe he's a closeted Mexican, suffering from self-hate.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

We have a due process. Its called deportation...blah blah blah.

There's no due process, it's a scam. There's just friends in high places, like Trump, who can enable you to circumvent all due process.

If Arpaio doesn't submit to the system of justice, why should any undocumented alien bother to submit to that system?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

"Don't let Harvey wash out coverage of the truly terrifying Arpaio pardon."

quote: Paul Krugman - August 28 - On Twitter
edit on 29-8-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I got news for ya. IF i broke th elaw to get into another country Out of love for the law i would want my brothers and sisters to put me in jail or deport me too.

So I am keeping it as you post it to be done.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Many of you folks are ignoring the point that he was abusing fellow Americans, not just undocumented aliens, non of you of non Latino ancestry would put up with that crap, yet you Cheer lead a man that was warned about doing just that , and was ordered to stop, he gave the court the middle finger and continued as usual and You cheered, at the very least other
presidential pardons were done after the perps had done some time or at least showed some contrition, this man did non of that and You cheered.
Why would you cheer that??

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Many of you folks are ignoring the point that he was abusing fellow Americans, not just undocumented aliens, non of you of non Latino ancestry would put up with that crap, yet you Cheer lead a man that was warned about doing just that , and was ordered to stop, he gave the court the middle finger and continued as usual and You cheered, at the very least other
presidential pardons were done after the perps had done some time or at least showed some contrition, this man did non of that and You cheered.

We get carded everywhere we go almost. S o they bitch at being stopped to flip open their wallet for 10 seconds.
Also Pardons do not have to be given after a conviction. Example is NIXON.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

We get carded everywhere we go almost. S o they bitch at being stopped to flip open their wallet for 10 seconds.

Who are the " they" and how many times a year a month a week a day an hr..the "They" who are Fellow Americans , had to endure, how much could " U"endure being a constant suspect, the America that I am used to was never a papers please nation.
Nixon resigned in disgrace and went silently into the night, this dude is thinking of running for office.
edit on 30-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Who are the " they" and how many times a year a month a week a day an hr..the "They" who are Fellow Americans , had to endure, how much could " U"endure being a constant suspect, the America that I am used to was never a papers please nation.
Nixon resigned in disgrace and went silently into the night, this dude is thinking of running for office.

Funny Ive always been a suspect to other people. I have one of those faces apparently.
And the america I always knew was one where if asked to show ID you did it and with a smile to show you too are a law abiding citizen. You are only a Suspect if you have something to hide.
You know IF people would stop gettin offended and mean when asked for ID eventually they numbers of stop would decrease.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

He is a patriot who stood up against an illegal judicial activist judge for the greater good and rule of law. There are millions more of us who will not let you criminal leftists destroy the USA

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

In my America, Citizens have rights and respect. Non citizen criminal illegal aliens are not entitled to such luxury

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I hope he stays out of Texas. Lots of people lost their papers. Right up his Alley.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Trevor Noah...on Joe Arpaio:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

he is retired. no need for the papers.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckfutwell

In my America, Citizens have rights and respect. Non citizen criminal illegal aliens are not entitled to such luxury

In your America, how do you tell them apart?

edit on 30-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: buckfutwell

In your America, how do you tell them apart?

Paperz

The Paperz are zee differenz

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join