It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio is Free

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phonixfromtheashes
Hahahahahaha!!

Plus every time i get slapped with the label of bigot it just further validates my viewpoint as it shows the extreme left have no valid counter arguments or evidence so can only fight back with shutting down arguments and avoiding actual debate. Remember when you said this?

Who's a left-winger now?

Putting aside death for non violent crime is ridiculous.

They're an invasion force. LOL

Without a trial how the hell do you know if they are here illegally and not latino US citizens or legal tourists?

####SNIPPED####
edit on Sun Aug 27 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Never said i support illegal immigration, only DUE PROCESS.

Left wing because I am for due process?

Is due process a left wing ideal now?

I think your the lefty as giving the state expanded powers to dish out death on a whime is authoritarian , big state and something you would find in Stalinist Russia or North Korea.

As for you idea of no powers or shot dead?

So US police can do that to white American citizens too if they accidently leave there papers at home?
edit on 27-8-2017 by Phonixfromtheashes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If your mind were a little more open, I would explain the fallacies of your thought processes.

So someone finally explained what fallacy meant to you huh?

Since you think I'm farming Stars in this thread, I'll leave it to you. Farm away. Walks off wondering how Snarl was able to accumulate more Flags on a thread he didn't create.

Seeing how ATS is becoming overrun with wannabe Nazis it's not hard to farm stars and flags. Just whine about illegals and ignore how the moron that whines make America great again. He just left out the part he was going piss on the Constitution while doing so.

edit on 8050000003331America/ChicagoSun, 27 Aug 2017 13:19:33 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

how is detaining invading Mexican intruders we don't invite, violating anything?
ILLEGAL aliens can be LEGALLY arrested anytime, anywhere.
AS can any intruder who isn't invited yet demands equal footing in my life.
I believe because it has been LAX they think that is how it SHOULD be ,NOT so at all.
edit on 27-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't understand how anyone can support this guy. What the f happened to conservatives hearts??? Why are they gravitating towards evil?
edit on 27-8-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Where, in the Constitution, are Illegal Aliens given protections under the Law? Huh?

It's a real struggle not going out to look for a meme to insult you with.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I really ENJOYED the part about how they were staying in tents in 3 DIGIT temps...hilarious, JUST like the waterboarding thing.
The military does it ALL the time....in TRAINING.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If you think this is just about locking up illegals, then you need to look again at this piece of sh*ts history. He's a horrible cruel human being. What happened to conservatives? Why are they going full dark side on every issue??

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So conservatives now support police brutality and illegal conduct of police?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
So conservatives now support police brutality and illegal conduct of police?

Nope.

Just the Alt-right/neo cons. Who are not right wing at all.
Authoritarianism and extreme powers of state are not right wing ideas.
Alt-right are not really righ wing they just hide behind the label of conservatives to delude themselves that they are no diffrent from the libitards they hate, only they want a diffrent kind of big government.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Lol oh I see so it's a redefining to keep the conservative rep clean? Horse sh*t. Alt Right is right wing. It's extreme right wing. And apparently they support police brutality.

It's fine if you want to disassociate with the retarded alt-right, but don't delude yourself into believing they aren't right wing.

edit on 27-8-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is about pardoning the guy, The President can do that. Arpaio is going right back to jail if he does it again.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Not a big deal when a president supports police brutality? Do you support police brutality and illegal conduct of police?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Where, in the Constitution, are Illegal Aliens given protections under the Law? Huh?

It's a real struggle not going out to look for a meme to insult you with.

Where in the US Constitution does it say that the rights enumerated within it only apply to US citizens?
edit on 27-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I had a chance to talk to Mr. Arpaio on a local radio talk show [about 20 years ago], here in Baltimore, Maryland, and he has shown no remorse for his actions then and now --- So why did DJT use his "constitutional power to block a federal judge's effort to enforce the Constitution?" By making such a move...DJT "has expressed presidential contempt for the Constitution."

"By saying Mr. Arpiao's offense was forgivable," Professor Fieldman [a law professor at Harvard] added, Mr. Trump threatens "the very structure on which his right to pardon is based."

quotes: Noah Fieldman --- NYT's - Sunday, August 27, 2017

edit on 27-8-2017 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Guilty or not, no man at the age of 85 should be convicted of a misdemeanor. What Trump has done is right. That judge is guilty of ageism. Ageism is no better than racism and sexism.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Lol oh I see so it's a redefining to keep the conservative rep clean? Horse sh*t. Alt Right is right wing. It's extreme right wing. And apparently they support police brutality.

It's fine if you want to disassociate with the retarded alt-right, but don't delude yourself into believing they aren't right wing.

My point was you cant label all us conservatives as NAZI/police state loving authoritarians the same why as I cant label all librals as terrorist sympathising commies.

The fact i the ones on the extreme "right" supporting Authotarism are no diffrent in principle to those on the extreme "left" wanting there own version of it. Both use hate, fear and force IE same methods just they want diffrent outcomes.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Phonixfromtheashes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tannerc

Ageism would be letting Arpaio off not because of health issues, but because because he too old to stand trial. That's ageism.

Now, the judge hadn't sentenced Arpaio yet, before Trump pardoned him, so we don't know if the judge really would have sent to Arpaio to jail or not, and if he did, for how long? 30 days tops.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
Guilty or not, no man at the age of 85 should be convicted of a misdemeanor. What Trump has done is right. That judge is guilty of ageism. Ageism is no better than racism and sexism.

So old age means your above the law?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join