It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio is Free

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: buster2010

You are so full of lopsided hatred, it seeps out of every post you make.

Eric Holder should have done time for Contempt of Congress, but our racist-in-chief at the time, Obama, used his Executive Privilege to prevent it.

See? It works both ways.

Was Holder tried and convicted like Nazi Joe? So you want Holder to be held accountable but not this Nazi? But then again Joey is white so he is given a free pass.

Ah yes. Stoop to the "Nazi Joe" name calling. When the left don't have any valid points to make, they pull out the "Nazi" card.

It's one of the few things I can call that waste of human flesh without it being deleted.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
And when dimwit pardoned the Nazi he spit right on the Constitution itself. Not that it matters to his followers it's not like they care about America anyway.
Trump’s Pardon of Arpaio Follows, but Challenges the Law

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Stop posting things that make sense. It's almost again the T&C these days.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: windword

It didn't say, "US Citizens" it said, "Latinos."

He probably shouldn't have arrested them. Beating them to death on the spot would have been a more effective deterrent than making 30,000 arrests. I see that the arrests could become a source of entertainment, but MCSO didn't want to share that with me.

Latinos can be US citizens or legal permanent residents.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
No crying, but Trump seems intent on pooping on the courts and the constitution.

Trump supporters also seem to be cheering as the constitution is pooped on. Which is weird and depressing.

I think he's also sending a message that he will issue pardons to his family if any charges are ever brought.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I can't handle all this winning! (I can.)

a reply to: TinfoilTP

For the naysayers, let's take a real look at this pardoning. From 2009 to 2017, Obama pardoned over 1,900 people who were convicted of federal crimes. While a few (and I mean a few) I'm totally fine with as these were harmless crimes. Yet, some were extreme. Like drug trafficking and fraud to name just a couple.

While I do not agree with what Arpaio did, I can however look at his service to this country as a whole and agree that a pardon isn't out of the question. It's not like he sent anyone to their deaths.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

I would like to point out that the people Obama pardoned --- like all other Presidents before him --- had actually served time on their respective sentences, in some cases a lot of time, before they were pardoned. In Arpaio's case, he hadn't even been sentenced yet. So yea, there is a HUGE difference. Apples and aardvarks.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ThomasFar

I was offering consolation for his victims.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Screw the spiritual realm, not tangible enough for me, I want him in pink jammies wearing pink draws in a tent prison.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Constitutionalists should be very concerned as this is a direct usurpation of powers by the Executive against the Judicial.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

Not only were all of Obama's pardonees sentenced and served the recommended time, they all admitted to their guilt. Arpaio hasn't admitted guilt or shown remorse. Not one of the people that Obama pardoned were convicted of blatantly refusing to honor or acknowledge of the authority of the Federal Courts.

Obama never used his pardon power to rally his base during campaign rallies to further his political career and agenda. Obama never used his pardon powers to divide the unity of our nation. Obama never used his pardon powers to usurp the Judicial Branch of the government. Not once did Obama ever use his pardon powers to obstruct justice in order to sabotage federal investigations looking into his own scandals.

edit on 27-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: windword

It didn't say, "US Citizens" it said, "Latinos."

He probably shouldn't have arrested them. Beating them to death on the spot would have been a more effective deterrent than making 30,000 arrests. I see that the arrests could become a source of entertainment, but MCSO didn't want to share that with me.

Latinos can be US citizens or legal permanent residents.

If they (the Latinos mentioned in this article ... the ones wearing pink party wear) were US Citizens ... they (the MSM) wouldn't have intentionally misled everyone ... they would have said it.
You guys on the Left will fall for anything.
It's embarrassing.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I think of it like this. In the military you're not required to obey an unlawful order. Arpaio was just simply not opening an unlawful order doesn't matter that a judge issued it if it's not a constitutional order and you don't have to obey it.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I applaud what Arpaio has done against Mexican illegals. If Americans set foot on Mexico, see what happens to them. Americans are more than generous to Mexican illegals.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Snarl

Do you believe in the millions upon million of the dollars the Maricopa Copa County tax payers had to pay out in wrongful death and wrongful arrest settlements?

And 'who' is awarding all of these settlements??

The liberal 9th Circuit ... they're the ones who opened the coffers of public funds to their buddies ... Not you ... Their buddies. Yep, the same group of Judges who told President Trump he couldn't keep terrorists out of the country.

This is why I'm glad President Trump ended Sheriff Arpaio's dance with U.S. District Judge G. Murray Snow (that liberal snot-bag). I'd like to see him use that pen and reverse every single action the 9th Circuit takes. They're legislating from the bench and President Trump's gonna get their numbers sooner or later.

Eight years from now, America will be a better place, because these activist Judges became a little too activist.

Hahahahahaha! Deal with it!!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Trump's pardon is another fine demonstration of the failure of the rule of law in this country. This is a demonstration of the utter failure of the federal government.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Judge Snow was appointed by Bush in 2007.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It used to be hard to understand how Hitler could have risen to power in Germany, but seeing the justification for racial discrimination, fostered hatred and the willingness to perpetrate violence against those whose political ideas vary from your own from certain posters here on ATS, it's not so far fetched anymore.

I'm pretty sure that if you talked the way you do here in a casual public setting, you would not be met with "stars and flags" so easily. If you do find that your associates mostly agree with your stance against the Constitution and the jurisdiction of the Judicial Branch of the government, and think that rogue sheriffs creating concentration death camps in the desert are A-Okay, then the USA is just that much closer to a fascist crisis, like the world has never seen!

edit on 27-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Bush is pro illegal immigration.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join